“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FR

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
My friend had just got back from Amsterdam (we're in the UK) and I was bored in the beer garden waiting for him

I get speaking to 3 girls at a table, 2 of who are hot! We bantered and then I say ''****. lets play a trick on my friend. We were in a band together called 'the colors' when we were kids. We never even had a gig or anything. Just played in his garage for a few months. But when he turns up, i'll pretend we haven't spoken and I want you to come over and flirt with me and pretend you recognise us from the band as if you're groupies!''

They crack up laughing and think this a fun idea

My friends calls me to tell me he's at the bar so I leave the girls and go meet him. Have a chat.

Now, unfortunately he is ****ED! I don't know what Amsterdam done to him but he's never like this. He's being a retard

I lead him to the beer garden and chat for a min and then I give the girls my 'signal' (me rubbing my nipples)

The hot one comes over and says ''Guys. This is weird but.....weren't you guys in teh band 'the colours'!?''

My friend loses his **** and is in shock. Close to having a heart attack. He then kind of jumps across me to brag to the girl that he plays the drums!! haha Girls is rubbing my chest. We play teh joke out for a good 10 mins before coming clean. Kind of had to be there but it was damn funny.

I've kind of chosen my girl (the one who played the main role in that previous 'game'). She was clearly somewhat into me. I can always tell. It's the eyes. I'm giving her laser eye contact. At one point I showed a little intent with my touch and through a few flirty comments.

We all went dancing. My girl was basically stripping for me. At one point I went in for the kiss and she actually rejected me and said something like 'It's too early for that'.

I'm working double time trying to keep the other 2 girls happy as my friend is a dribbling mess

Also at one point my girl told me to dance with her hot friend. Wasn't sure whether this was her way of saying we should 'switch? Dunno. I danced with her. The other hot girl bought a round of drinks for all of us.

However, about 20 mins after, the said they were going outside for a few seconds and we never saw them again! Nooooo!! Heart breaking. Not sure what happened

Then made about 12 approaches which were all basically instant rejections unfortunately lol

One that sticks out the most (probably because she was like a 9 and I kind of 'self ejected' to some extent) was when I opened some girl who with with friends kind of standing around the dancefloor. I opened kind of direct from memory. She just looked at me as hot girls in teh UK tend to do lol. I followed it up with something else about what it was about her look that I liked and again, she just nodded and then I bailed. I think I just felt it was pointless with her in tha moment lol. I wasn't her type and she was super young and hot as holy hell!!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top