Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: What ElStud did today.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's basically gonna be a FR of what I've done seductive wise today. Well today I approached a lot of sets and just basically worked on improving my game. Most of the sets I approached were at the student hangout place as I didn't want to go outside where it was cold. Most of the sets weren't that important, but I did get two numbers.

Successful number 1:
So I went up to this girl in the cafeteria and said "Hey" blah blah blah which is my usual opener. The girl was pretty open from the start and we started talking. Now I don't remember much of the actual conversation but I remember her saying she wanted to do something related to animals as her major and I suggested Zoology. After that, I told her about my friend who did zoologist and blah blah, talked about that a little. I also remember teasing her because she was a white girl with a black name.

And most of the convo was just rapport and me and her getting to know eachother. I remember once I even asked her what HS she went to and the HS she went to is pretty near the one I went to. I also remember her saying that she graduated last year and said "Yeah, 08!" then high fived her. I also remember once in the convo I was talking about how I wanted to be a theatre major and we eventually got to grease and I sang "Grease lightning! Go grease lightning!" and she loved it. Proving you can say pretty much anything.

At the end, I can't remember it that great, but said something like "You know you were a really cool person, I'm gonna call you sometime" and she's like "Okay". And then I'm like "Just give me a few minutes to take my phone out" and then I was "Don't tell me you're going to stare at me". Eventually I took the phone out and gave to her and she put it in. I think after that we talked a little and then I was like "Well, it was nice talking to you [hername], have fun in history class" and I ejected.
Was a pretty good approach.

Successful number close #2:
Don't remember this one much but I basically approached this girl and sat down next to her and started talking to her. At the beggining I had bubble gum in my mouth while I was talking and was asking simple questions like "What's your major?" blah blah. Most of my conversations are just rapport, because my subcommunication is so good.

Like I said I don't remember much of it, but I remember once in the convo I asked her where she got her jacket and she said "my brother". Cause it was a fashionable jacket I was like "Metro" and she was something "Well yeah, he's metro, but not gay he has a wife". I think at one point I even said "Yeah, I mean I'm okay with gay guys as long as they know I'm straight" and she even told me she had lesbians friends when I asked.

Near the end I said she we should hang out and got out my cell phone and stuff. Eventually she took hers out and was like "Let me see your cell phone" then I gave it to her and she checked it out and put in her number. Then I dailed hers to make sure she had mine. Then we talked about times we could meet and I suggested MLK day but she said she was going to be out of town for that. Then I suggested Tuesday and she was okay with that.

Then we talked a little more after and I ejected.
So yeah, those were my two number closes.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing all this and you're still a virgin. Every guy I've ever met who wasn't a virgin managed to lose his without opening 'sets' and making cold approaches.

Just go to a club or a bar or something for fvcks sake.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, leave him alone. So what if he's a virgin? Lots of guys on this board are. At least he's consistently getting numbers, something that can't be said for a lot of people on this board.

Also, he's only 18, he'll get there eventually.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
You're doing all this and you're still a virgin. Every guy I've ever met who wasn't a virgin managed to lose his without opening 'sets' and making cold approaches.

Typical internet nerd. Following other peoples opinion and hate.
As long as he's out there making progress , getting laid is irrelevant.

I dont know what was the point of your comment. De-motivating him ? Making fun of him ? He are here for another reason.

So every hater , STFU and respect ElStud.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what the issue is. He got 2 numbers, which is an obvious improvement. Now, those numbers can be used to get dates. What's the problem? This is great news.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome job EL!!!! Keep hitting those sets!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
^You know he's a virgin

What is this progress your talking about? What reason are you talking about also?

My assumption is that we're all here to GET WOMEN.
WTF man. We are here to help and motivate each other. Not ignore and bash him because of the fact that he's virgin and he's not a "smooth player".

Whats important is that he's on field approaching thing that cant be said about you , and he DOES NOT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work dude, it seems like you are on cruise control.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ CrimsonKing about your Private message.

I do not happen to consider how people think of me on this forum that important, and so have no reason to be defensive about my virginity. Me trying to defend ElStud had nothing to do with ElStud's being a (fellow) virgin and everything to do with Smack's unconstructive reply.

Oh and you could have replied to me here.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a lot of what El posts... and sometimes i understand where people are coming from with their "anger" towards him...

his PROS: he seems to have NO approach anxiety; which even seasoned veterans still have. he also keeps the conversations flowing and seems to know how to close.

his CONS: his interactions are relatively boring (interview style), he doesn't seem to escalate well past the approach, (<-- both of these are game problems --- but these are why some people don't like him on the board -->) he doesn't seem to listen to what people tell him about his interactions needing different elements, he sometimes makes these attention seeking posts about how he's going to give up because he's not getting past stages of courting < and people give him advice in these threads and he seems to ignore it or blow it off while blindly following his own ideas that he presented in the OT...

i don't necessarily agree with all the hate he receives... but at the same time - i see where it's coming from... i think if he stuck to just posting approach journals, and not making the other "drama attention seeking" post - he'd be much more accepted...

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another decent approach. Well done Elstud. Keep at it.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so many haters dude, you guys need to leave the kid alone

ElStud, try these exercises
- open and game the girl for as long as possible WITHOUT tryign to do any kind of # close. see if you can get her to walk somewhere with you. if you can do that, you can venue change
- try opening a set without running Q&A style conversation. talk about something related to you, your day, how you feel, whatever, and see if your reality is strong enough to pull the girl into it. it's a better way to gauge how good your subcommunication really is

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
What an interesting thread.

Half of the opinions support el-stud. They connect with him.

'Don't bash a fellow virgin! He is actually TALKING to girls!! WOW. Eventually he will find someone who will be willing to bang him!'

Shame on you! Can't he defend himself? There is no such thing as virginity in males. Its only in your mind that there is a virgin. Nothing in the male body changes after having sex. Some virgins are under the impression that someday magically a woman will land on their lap and "be willing" to have sex with them. After this experience they will feel complete and then they will be on the road to *****ville. WRONG! You have to learn to build the RIGHT kind of attraction with a woman. Being a DJ is about throwing several different skills together. Making a girl comfortable, being personable, and BEING SEXY/CONFIDENT. Once you can do these things you will get *****. Guaranteed.

The only thing stopping ELSTUD and ANY other non-deformed/disabled virgin from getting poon.. is SOLELY their mindset. El stud GOES into sets just looking for a number. He wants to prove to himself that he can talk to women. ***THIS IS HIS GOAL WITH WOMEN***.. and until that goal changes to getting laid, there is nothing you can do/say that will change his mind.

Your pity and support only makes him a weaker man.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:

You fail to understand for me it is not just about getting laid. If it was just about that I'd get a damn hooker. For me, I want to get experience from constantly going from meeting to closing a women. And I bet those friends couldn't cold approach for crap, so basically when they lose their social circle, they're done until they find a new one.

Exactly, no giving advice to ElStud unless you are posting field reports that are more successful than his. The only real advice on this board is from people who post what happened from their experience: icedog, ChrizZ, ElStud, etc. The rest is just people with their stupid philosophical opinions.
First off let me say what is the constistant problem with people giving advice; they CAN'T accept that they're advice just doesn't work for some peoples styles. Then there are people who give advice when they have no idea what the f*ck they're talking about.

I don't see what the issue is. He got 2 numbers, which is an obvious improvement. Now, those numbers can be used to get dates. What's the problem? This is great news.
Haha, funny you act like these are my first 2 numbers ever. Look at my threads back in early 2008 to find my first successful number close.

I read a lot of what El posts... and sometimes i understand where people are coming from with their "anger" towards him...

his PROS: he seems to have NO approach anxiety; which even seasoned veterans still have. he also keeps the conversations flowing and seems to know how to close.

his CONS: his interactions are relatively boring (interview style), he doesn't seem to escalate well past the approach, (<-- both of these are game problems --- but these are why some people don't like him on the board -->) he doesn't seem to listen to what people tell him about his interactions needing different elements, he sometimes makes these attention seeking posts about how he's going to give up because he's not getting past stages of courting < and people give him advice in these threads and he seems to ignore it or blow it off while blindly following his own ideas that he presented in the OT...

i don't necessarily agree with all the hate he receives... but at the same time - i see where it's coming from... i think if he stuck to just posting approach journals, and not making the other "drama attention seeking" post - he'd be much more accepted...
Interactions are not all about words my man, you can talk all the stuff you want about my game being "interview" style, but the so called interview style consistantly gets me numbers and interest and girls giving me interview style back(Asking "MY name" and "MY major"). And yeah man, about the rest of the post, you seem to know damn everything so I'm not here to tell you otherwise, even if what you think isn't true. I'm not here to defend myself or change know-it-alls.

- open and game the girl for as long as possible WITHOUT tryign to do any kind of # close. see if you can get her to walk somewhere with you. if you can do that, you can venue change
Good good advice man, I've actually been trying to practice "moving" a girl around, but I haven't been able to successfully do it off a cold approach. However, I was able to do it on a day 2. I'm definitely gonna practice that though.

- try opening a set without running Q&A style conversation. talk about something related to you, your day, how you feel, whatever, and see if your reality is strong enough to pull the girl into it. it's a better way to gauge how good your subcommunication really is
Eh, this is so so, because words have never really mattered to me. And it's not really Q&A more like Q, A, then I make a statement off of what she says and we go from there.

El stud GOES into sets just looking for a number. He wants to prove to himself that he can talk to women. ***THIS IS HIS GOAL WITH WOMEN***..
Hate to say, but you're wrong here. My goals are much bigger than that. Why do you think I talk to so many women and don't number close all of them? Exactly. My goal is more having fun with the girl and not really giving a f*ck. If I have fun with her and think we should hang out, I ask for the number. "Prove myself" to whom do I need to prove myself? Well, it's your opinion even though it's not true.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Interactions are not all about words my man, you can talk all the stuff you want about my game being "interview" style, but the so called interview style consistantly gets me numbers and interest and girls giving me interview style back(Asking "MY name" and "MY major"). And yeah man, about the rest of the post, you seem to know damn everything so I'm not here to tell you otherwise, even if what you think isn't true. I'm not here to defend myself or change know-it-alls.
1. I'm not at all saying that's my opinion of you. I'm giving my opinion as to why you get so much heat here. I personally think you're doing more than 80% of the people on this board, and i respect your ability to just cold approach at what seems like relatively ease to you. And honestly, you do way more approaching than me, and that's because i get enough off my address book, but even when i was just building my FBs/MLTRs - i didn't approach as much as you... but as i concluded - i think you'd be much better off making an approach journal and staying away from making threads like "i'm giving up on women," etc....

2. It's not all about the words... i agree... but i think it can determine largely where you end up at the end of the close... i'm not sure what your exact goal is as far as how you want the woman to see you... but i personally wouldn't want the woman to think, "wow, that guy was cool, he'd make a nice friend". you seem to not care what her opinion of you is after the close, and that's fine... but i personally wouldn't waste my time building friendships with women (but again, you are not me personally, so "so what?" at what i want)

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real reason he's getting a lot of flack is because it seems like he isn't moving toward anything. It's like he 7 years old bragging about the fact he can crawl faster than a 3 year old when he should be running. He's been posting number closes for at least 8 months. I MAY have seen one date come from all these numbers, and he claims to approach 20 girls a day.

He calls people out for giving advice when they don't have as many field reports as he does, but no one is going to post that many field reports. Most people make post for significant achievements or to show a specific conversation. If everybody made as many threads as Elstud, the first page of the forum would be full of FR's saying, "I walked up to a girl, talked about some stuff, and got her number." That doesn't help anyone improve.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
^If your goal in life is to get laid then you have a pretty sad life.

It's not the goal in life he was asking about, he asked about the goal with regard to all these approaches. I start my car every weekday morning with the goal of driving to the office, but driving to the office is not my LIFE ambition.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trv26 said:
Dude, leave him alone. So what if he's a virgin? Lots of guys on this board are. At least he's consistently getting numbers, something that can't be said for a lot of people on this board.

Also, he's only 18, he'll get there eventually.
But a lot of people on this board are getting sex; he's not, despite the fact he is opening 'sets' and making 'approaches' and 'getting numbers. He's making absolutely no progress yet still bombards us with the same old same old.

What he's doing obviously is not working and whereas any sensible person would then change what they do (i.e. stop being the creepy guy walking up to randoms, get some friends, go to parties, apply what he should have learned from this site, get laid) he doesn't and still believes in all this cold approach ****e. He's not Mystery and until he gets laid he'll never have the confidence to successfully do the cold approach.