Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Walden's first Direct Approach

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6:53 pm

This morning I tried my first direct appraoch .
Backstory was I saw a cute girl on the train she had a nice style and was giving it the big Lonewolf predators eyes checking guys out. I knew she was sharking and as we got off the train I thought about how I'd do it. Before I had chance to think of anything too clever I just found myself running the direct opener I'd been practicing as an excercise in tonality control.
"Excuse me , I don't mean to interrupt you there I just noticed you have a really nice style about you and I wanted to meet you".

The girl (Milissa , a hotel manager would you believe) opened up with a huge grin and said thank you. I did WYN and then ran with the convo (important to fill in the blanks here but I've learned that RSD style and my convo is tight).

I didn't close ( I was flying out in a couple hours) but couldve easily. It was kickass , saved so much effort of getting past the social hook point , making SOIs , boyfrend filtering , all of that just poof done already , plus it caqme off alpha as all fcuk!

I can see myslef also using it on crossing girls when we get eye contact "...I just noticed you back there...". Definitely need to take it out and see how well it hunts.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep us updated....hopefully you can build up momentum and do this compulsively...that's the direction i'm trying to head in....a true inspiration, thx.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives in wellington and I was flying out for Auckland in an hour or two.If I took her number and didn't call her I'd just leave her all septic for the next guy to come along.

PUA ethics mean that you don't land em if you ain't gonna eat 'em.

Mike.