Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Walden destroys an AMOG.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaah the after action report.

A massive contingent from AK lair hit downtown tonight , Float then up to the Met.

Float was quiet but the first thing everyone said was "hey check it out , no more smoking in bars" Awesome!

James, Nick Allan and a guy whose name I missed showed up at float and James and I cruised to the dancefloor. We could both feel a LOT of eyes on us. James was having trouble starting so I opened a set (no great result) then went upstairs to find the cute sets. I oened a set of PI girls.
MW: Youre kinda cute WYN
HB: My name is I have a boyfriend...
MW : We haven't even met and youre telling me your problems
HB: blahblah want to be faithful to my boy blah blah
MW: that's cool I can respect that , what are your friends' names.

She introduced me and James around , then we sarged on the girls a bit. James used the HB I opened as a pivot into a tall blond he liked. That worked out okay for him. We danced for a while (now I *like* dancing in clubs) and then I saw another set I liked. I carefully calibrated her as LSE so did my direct "nice style" opener. She lit up and I asked to meet her friends then sarged her some (forgotten name). She was loving it (talked about the new smokefree bars) and then James' Pivot comes over and CBs !!! Dude you gotta leash your pivots. She literally came over and said "hat guy's a player".

In a way I was pissed because she CB'd me but also it's a high compliment. A chick will only CB you if she perceives you as a serious threat.

Opened some more sets , none memorable. Did lotsa negging tonight and you could see the BT rise.

We went uptown to met , en route I talked with Alan about his style. He's been reading a long time and seems to be a genuine scene player but doesn't CA much.
At the Met we threw him into some sets and he did okay. I was loving it tonight , dancing like I was out of it on E ( I don't use drugs) and having a blast. Opened a lot of sets. Most notable was a cute Indian girl I'd seen on the dancefloor. we were in the top bar and I opened her with the style opener (she loed it) and then asked what she did (art student) negged her on that , and then some big West African guy came and tried to CB. I tried to get her to come dance but he was like hard work. At one stage he told me to go away. I satyed around and she kept shaking him to come ack to me. Eventually we went to the dance floor. She tried to pull away (**** test) so I let her and went and opened some more sets with my mates. Eventually I caught her again and got her name and digits. She asked me my name and I did another takeaway "OMG you gave your number to a guy who you didn't know his name? Oh we definitely can't hang out".Look slike a solid # close but we'll see what happens when she gets out of club frolicky state.

Saw my ol shipmate Callum . Damn that big guy can hug!

Allan and I opened a pair of Brazilians on the stairs. Not really notable. Poor English. A guy came and tried to sarge in so I immediately AMOGed enthusiastically to him like TD using "killer shirt". He bottled it and left.The average kiwi bloke is no match for even a dead average aPUA.

Alan and I watched a guy try and pick up the Brazilians (dude lasted 6 seconds , f***ing amateurs).

Maybe a total of ten or so sets.
--------------------
Went back to James' wagon for the debrief. Alan needs to be thorn into sets , maybe with a canned direct opener and a follow up. He isn't ready for Shark game tho' few people are (I'm not).

In the car we saw a nice two set and a sausage go past. James and Allan joked that if you want to open them you'll have to go run.
Two seconds later Allan and I were running down the street towards them . Allan says "how do we open them?". I opened the guy "thought I knew you at school" Allan opened the girls , the guy bllew the set open for us , Allan had disarmed the obstacle , and then the target blew me out of sarging the guy! Bah!

-----------------------

All in all a good night. I ran my first AMOG destroyer, opened some more MM sets and got a number (albeit only one).
And I was having the time of my F***en life. Go that ****!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden,

What's up dude?

I can tell from your posts that you've been hanging around mASF.

What's with the attitude lately. I've been cruising thru a few posts and whenever I come across one of yours its dripping with harsh attitude.

Didn't your momma teach you "If you don't have anything nice to say.........." :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have been round mASF lately. mASF today is what sosuave used to be like. It's frustrating coming from there to here because mASF is about serious players who want to be good at picking up women.

Coming here there's a few guys like that (your good self included) and then there's oceans of newbies asking the same naff questions that we all hate, and the same newbies with no game or experience answering them.

Being polite about it would basically be accepting that that is an okay state of affairs, when in reality I think that this situation of the whiney leading the whiney is *very dangerous*. Sosuave is a first point of contact for many with the seduction community , and it's dangerous for guys to be getting sh*t advice here. Sosuave got me out of being AFC by guys with game giving me good advice. If I'd arrived as a AFC at sosuave today, I'da been worse off after reading the site not better.

If I'm outta line tell me and I'll wind my head in, interetsed to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that at times Sosuave can be frustrating. All in all though I still think its better than not having a clue. At least there is some good info here.

mASF is definitely more advanced as far as seduction goes. Sosuave seems to be more about getting the right attitude and losing AFC tendencies.

I hope you don't leave this forum for good in favor of mASF. We need more experience around this place.

Good luck