Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Two bus cold approaches

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar cases, one yesterday, one this morning. Girl is sitting next to me in a bus and I'm waiting for a situational opener opportunity.

First case:
I notice girl has enered the bus on the same stop as me (as well as sits next to me):
"Now all that's left is to tell me you're getting off on my stop too?"
"Huh?"
"We entered the bus on the same stop"
"Oh, yeah"
"You study at ....?" (one of the university buildings next to the stop)
"No"
"Not very chatty with strangers in the bus, are you?"
(silence)
From then on I ignored her.

Second case:
Girl receives a call and her GSM cries in a weird voice "It's your mother calling" and she talks for a while. From then on the convo was piece of cake. Opened with "Interesting melody" and chatted a while learning some interesting stuff about her. Number-closed with giving her my phone and saying "Write your number down" just before she got off.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have said you're stalking me........then introduced myself.

second.........ah pointing out something unusual and unique that is specific.......u deflected the I am just trying to pick you up conversation.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
First case:
I notice girl has enered the bus on the same stop as me (as well as sits next to me):
"Huh?"
"Oh, yeah"
"No"
(silence)
The line in bold is a creep line.

That being said, you were going the right way, but were trying to get her to provide at least 50% of the conversation. Sometimes, this won't happen. Try to follow the 90-10 rule. You just keep going into new threads of conversation, and keep getting small inputs from her, eventually she'll warm up and start showing IOIs.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. I always thought the stalker line is a great canned stuff, I just never got around to translating it. It's a challenge since the word simply does not exist and using a substitute like "pursuing" and "following" is not the same.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
Fair enough. I always thought the stalker line is a great canned stuff, I just never got around to translating it. It's a challenge since the word simply does not exist and using a substitute like "pursuing" and "following" is not the same.
You can use "following," but pursuing sounds archaic.

Not that it's a big deal :p

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another similar approach today. Again sitting next to her (I was the one to sit next to her so the "stalker" line would not be relevant) and again waited for a situation until she got a call on the phone. "Blabla I'm in a big trafiic jam blabla"

Opened with "Your first year studying in Sofia, huh?"
"No, my second. And I'm from around here anyway"
"And you still call this a big traffic jam?" blablabla

Got a little self-concious toward the end (this is what happens when you don't practice), but got her number anyway, again by giving her my phone and telling her to write it so we can meet up sometime.

By the way, the girl works with life insurance and quitted professional sports, which is also her main hobby. Death and failed ambition... talk about major turn ons for C&F topics. :) Even this situation has a solution though - picked on the fact that she is actually involved in selling the insurances and joked about her being a door-to-door salesman. You can always find something to tease the girl about, even if it seems hard.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
Similar cases, one yesterday, one this morning. Girl is sitting next to me in a bus and I'm waiting for a situational opener opportunity.

First case:
"Huh?"
"Oh, yeah"
"No"
(silence)

Second case:
Girl receives a call and her GSM cries in a weird voice "It's your mother calling" and she talks for a while. From then on the convo was piece of cake. Opened with "Interesting melody" and chatted a while learning some interesting stuff about her. Number-closed with giving her my phone and saying "Write your number down" just before she got off.
Well first off, it's good that you're even trying to approach, that's already a step up above half the rest of the forum. One problem is I can tell me from FR that you're too reactive. I can tell this because right after the girl said no you reacted to it thus letting her control the interaction. That's what I have to say about the first one.

Reacting is not good. Overall just keep approaching man, like I said you're already a step up from half the rest of the forum that's mostly trolls and people who talk crap. Overall just stop worrying about what to say and simply interact with the girl. Need an opener? "Hi".

Second one sounded good.

Overall man, you just need to work on not being as reactive when a girl doesn't immediately show interest. Infact, being reactive IS the reason why guys fail sh*t test. So if a similar situation happens again and she says "no" don't even respond or react, just try to keep the interaction moving. If one girl rejects you, who cares, there are millions of women out there.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:)
You know, you shouldn't really try to improve on a 2/3 success ratio. It's even too high. Unless you're Brad Pitt most random girls you meet won't be interested in you and it's better you find that earlier than later when you have wasted much more time on them.

Keeping the conversation in the first case would be such a waste of time. The problem is not that the girl said "No", but the fact that she did not volunteer more information. This means she is either not interested in being approached, is unsociable or is playing hard to get. Either reason is more than enough to reject her. In case of the last one (playing hard to get) I might have tried more powerful b*tch shield breaker, lke "Wow, you're not very good with words, are you?" and raised the chances slightly, but it's simply not worth trying this hard for a HB7-8.

What I actually need to improve is approach numbers - waiting for a girl to sit next to me and then make a phone call, talking out loud enough to overhear something interesting is simply not a good enough approach strategy.