"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

FR: THIS is how you AMOG

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
In general, there are three types of AMOG tactics:

A) You tool them (ie Dude, dude! That's a cool shirt! I had one just like that in high school)
B) You befriend them.
C) You ignore them.

I tend to concentrate on B & C. Last night was a perfect example for me, my VERY best AMOGing yet.

I'm at a classy lounge and theres a mixed 6 set, 4M/2F, and the girls are the farthest away from me sitting on couches. A Natural (6 foot tall, blonde hair, white, muscular, tan) is conversing with my target, a red head.

I basically open up with, "HEY GUYS, WHERE'S A GOOD AFTERHOURS PLACE?" because in California, Last Call is too damn early. I ****ing project my voice over all the conversations so all 6 hear me. The guys see me and get this conspiratorial grin on their faces, like they know what the game is about and I'm just another metrosexual tool who thinks he's cool.

So we talk a little bit and I get REALLY logical on them, like "Where, how far, where you from, how'd you get how." But basically I BEFRIEND ALL THE GUYS and IGNORE THE GIRLS. After I few minutes, I sit down with the group (as I am now part of their crowd).

I ask the absolute money line, "HOW DO YOU GUYS ALL KNOW EACH OTHER? (Credit Mystery)" This is MONEY and EVERYONE needs to use it in mixed sets. Hehe, turns out they're all work buddies. Now it's time for me to make my move.

I noticed that the target had an accent while she's engaged with the Natural. I project, "HEY, IS THAT AN ACCENT? WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" She turns to me, the Natural is noticeably perturbed, and his wing, dubbed AnnoyingIndianCB, tries to chime in. "HEY JT! HEY JT!"

I can't hear her so I get up, WALK THRU THE GUYS' COUCHES STEPPING OVER THEIR LEGS and sit next to the target. We start talking, what about I don't remember, except I was field testing a variation of the 100% Girl story (seemed to get decent reactions, but nothing terrific). The Natural is very passive, letting his wing AnnoyingIndianCB try and jump in.

Throughout my entire conversation with her (about 1 hour), he's ****ing screaming into my ear "HEY JT! HEY JT! LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING COOL! LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIENDS! HEY JT! HEY JT!" I ignore the AMOGs and have STRONG EYECONTACT with her. I don't acknowledge anyone else's presence and she is returning my eyecontact 100%.

And this stupid ****er is constantly trying to interject "HEY JT! HEY JT!" and NEITHER ONE OF US ACKNOWLEDGE HIM. Her bodylangauge turns away from the natural to me so that our faces, body, and knees are directly facing one another like an intimate, one-on-one convo.

At one point, to get more comfortable, I sit in another couch and SHE AUTOMATICALLY MOVES CLOSER to me on her couch to keep the convo going. She is NOW MINI-ISOLATED FROM THE NATURAL. I run more game on her and we talk relationships, 100% Girl, etc.

I get up, direct her to another area of the lounge, and introduce her to some friends of mine. And I can see those AMOGs just glaring at me with their jaws dropped as I leave the couch area with the target.

In the end, we e-mail exchange because, get this, she quit her job (which is where she knew all these AMOGs) and was going on a US tourist trip from the Grand Canyon, New York, etc. Her last day in LA was that night and while I was trying to step up the seduction/kino, I wasn't getting any kind of ONS IOIs.

Oh well. I got more from the fact that I totally befriended, ignored, and basically tooled all four of those guys over IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES. ROFL. I felt on top of the world after making all those lame AMOGs into betas.

I do get another kiss close later in the night from a Latina.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Aww man... you flexed some major balls on that, that's why she liked you.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
that's great man,

but how do you know they were AMOGs?
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Nice, inspirational story. Funny to see how you flipped the game around and made the AMOGs question themselves. Also I agree: "How do you all know each other?" is a great line and gets EVERYONE talking to you. And it makes it seem like you are genuinely interested in getting to know everyone...ROFL
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
JT, nice story, but tell me something. What would you have done so that you wouldn't come off looking like a beta if you were in one of these guys shoes and some guy tried what you did? Would you get up and confront the guy or act insecure and try to take the girl out of the situation? When you think about it there's really not much those guys could have done without coming off looking insecure. You also have to be careful, if it were my feet you were stepping on while making your way over to the girl, I don't think I would have been so passive about it like these four guys were.
 

2pacalypseNow

New Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
cool story, but few questions:

" FR: THIS is how you AMOG "

FR = ??
AMOG = ??
Beta = ??

" I wasn't getting any kind of ONS IOIs "

what the hell is ONS IOIs??? :confused:

thanks :D
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
FR = Field Report (LR = Lay Report)
AMOG = Alpha Male Other Guy (ie Naturals, Guy obstacles in the way, etc)
Beta = AFCs, less than Alpha
ONS = One Night Stand
IOIs = Indicators of Interest
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
JT..if you make picking up chicks anymore scientific and ANALytical your going to start hitting the clubs with a white lab coat on and a beaker in your hand.

You really do seem to take the fun out of picking up girls with all of your geek speak. But....whatever works for ya.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
JT..if you make picking up chicks anymore scientific and ANALytical your going to start hitting the clubs with a white lab coat on and a beaker in your hand.

You really do seem to take the fun out of picking up girls with all of your geek speak. But....whatever works for ya.
Those are common ASF acronyms, nothing geeky about it, just easy known words.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
Well, like I said whatever works.

I just cant see myself sitting around the bar drinking a beer with my firends telling them "about AMOG I ran, followed by the reverse spin IOU CIA mini isolation BETA" play. I might get laughed out of the joint, or ***** slapped by some skank..but thats about all.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I've said the same numerous times but that's not what they do. Yes they have ALOT of systems and routines on how to open and what todo after that... But they don't actually CONVERSE like that...

I mean I'll say to my friends "Hey let me tool those guys" and they'll just laugh and I'll tool a group of guys so bad, it's just fun and easy :)


Dark Nimbus: To counter AMOGing you must not get affected by his tooling, you must reply sharper and if a guy runs ignorance techniques on you like he did, engage the girl and outgame him or game another girl and get her there to up value.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
JT..if you make picking up chicks anymore scientific and ANALytical your going to start hitting the clubs with a white lab coat on and a beaker in your hand.

You really do seem to take the fun out of picking up girls with all of your geek speak. But....whatever works for ya.
uh oh
it's the acronym police!
 

Anaconda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
U really got some elephant's balls JT. I'm curious to hear your answer on Dark Nimbus' question...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
JT, nice story, but tell me something. What would you have done so that you wouldn't come off looking like a beta if you were in one of these guys shoes and some guy tried what you did? Would you get up and confront the guy or act insecure and try to take the girl out of the situation? When you think about it there's really not much those guys could have done without coming off looking insecure. You also have to be careful, if it were my feet you were stepping on while making your way over to the girl, I don't think I would have been so passive about it like these four guys were.
Not to be an ass, but unless you guys have BEEN in an AMOG situation, then all you guys acting "tough" and saying, "YEAH YEAH YEAH! I wouldno be lettin no' punk ass kid front me like dat!" (ok, so no one actually said anything like that, I'm just making a point) is nothing but Keyboard Jockey, Internet Theory, Mental Masturbation.

One time I was talking to this hot Russian girl and a guy came up asking for a light. I promptly, without even looking at him, started to PHYSICALLY block him out of the conversation. He'd start to step around and I promptly step in front of him. Note, I did NOT ONCE break eye contact with the girl. I was simply aware of how all three of our body's were positioned and the guy just gave up and walked away.

I have done body blocking on many an occasion.

But in this particular situation, I would have talked OVER the guy (as in project louder), befriend him quickly, and then GRAB the girl and ROTATE her like a child. Have her hands and legs between mine. If she tried to turn her head, grab her chin and rotate it to you.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Hmph, I didn't know there was a whole technique like this. I guess I naturally "AMOG", but then again, "AMOG'ing" seems like something one is supposed to do with other males around...

This story of reminds me of the same kind of situation I was in a couple days ago. Lots of guys and a couple gals.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten the site for mASF. I'm curious to see what it's all about.

~ivan
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by JT47319


I ask the absolute money line...
Swingers is Soooooooooooooo played out that its not even funny. Money is not funny.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
That's a great story and all, but again I think you're thinking too much into things and making this into a science project.

Lets state the facts here: You were nice to the guys, and began talking to the girl. That's all that you have to do. That's it. I just can't figure out why there has to be all of this techie language and procedure to do something as simple as talk to guys and girls in the group.

And the girl, she liked you. Or at least was not sickened or embarrased by you. If she was, she would have made a fool out of you and those "Alpha Male" tactics would have blew up in your face.

Don't get me wrong, congrats on pretending to be a courteous person, then turning around and ignoring them just to inflate your own ego...but if you actually BE a courteous person, and learn to be nice to EVERYBODY (and not just people that you want to have sex with), you'll see that you don't NEED to study and learn shyt to survive simple social situations.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top