Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The power of reframing, and framing.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I reframed something negative into something positive.

Her: How old are you?
Me: 20
Her: Omg, your a young one.
Me: Exactly, i'm young, and full of energy you never dated someone younger then you before?
Her: no, I usualy go for 25-30
Me: Why?
Her: I don't know..
Me: Man, your missing out I have a better job then most people, and I have way more energy then the oldies. Damn, such a shame, and I was hoping in getting married too.
Her: What married?
Me: Yeah, remember I just proposed to you, and you accepted. We're going to have three kids one named George, Tania, and you can name the other kid whatever you want. But, then again... I could never get married to a dentist assistant, there usualy to detailed orientated, and I don't need someone telling me how to properly brush my teeths.

Me: Screw that i'm cancelling our wedding, we're no longer engaged.
Her: OMG, LOL. That is so true I am detailed orientated [Man, i'm good]

Well, I didn't get the number, but I was able to get an e-mail.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she wouldn't give it.

Me: I have to go, but you should give me your number.
Her: I don't give my number to strangers.
Me: OMG me too, that's why I want to exchange numbers.
Her: omg your good, but I only give my e-mail out.
Me: Alright sounds good, bye.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of makes you come across a goofy, young kid to me. I mean, it's a fun approach but I personally can't really picture going too far with it. To each his own though, hopefully you can prove me wrong.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Kind of makes you come across a goofy, young kid to me. I mean, it's a fun approach but I personally can't really picture going too far with it. To each his own though, hopefully you can prove me wrong.

Dude, that's what your sepose to do. Your sepose to treat women like little kids.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Because she wouldn't give it.

Me: I have to go, but you should give me your number.
Her: I don't give my number to strangers.
Me: OMG me too, that's why I want to exchange numbers.
Her: omg your good, but I only give my e-mail out.
Me: Alright sounds good, bye.
You should have said something along the lines of "Oh, nevermind then. Nice talking to you." Pause, while looking at her eyes, and slowly leave.

ALWAYS be willing to walk away.

She's just a girl

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Dude, that's what your sepose to do. Your sepose to treat women like little kids.
Yea but with that approach, you come across as the little kid trying to impress an older woman with corny humor. It's not particularly clever, it's basically just silly. Like I said, if you just want to have fun then there is no harm in being goofy like that. But if you want to present yourself as a potential companion, I'd try more sophisticated humor as opposed to begging for her attention with a bunch of nonsense.

That's probably the reason you didn't get her number, she can turn on the TV if she wants to hear a stupid joke.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I used the push, and pull technique that is proven to work.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the email though dude.

Approaching is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for many guys, including myself.

Tell me, has having an approach journal helped you approach more women by having a group of people to go back to to analyze what happened? I'm thinking about starting one myself :)

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helped, but the reason it was helpful is that you only really notice your flaws once you put it on paper.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
How I reframed something negative into something positive.

Her: How old are you?
Me: 20
Her: Omg, your a young one.
Me: Exactly, i'm young, and full of energy you never dated someone younger then you before?
Her: no, I usualy go for 25-30
Me: Why?
Her: I don't know..
Me: Man, your missing out I have a better job then most people, and I have way more energy then the oldies. Damn, such a shame, and I was hoping in getting married too.
Her: What married?
Me: Yeah, remember I just proposed to you, and you accepted. We're going to have three kids one named George, Tania, and you can name the other kid whatever you want. But, then again... I could never get married to a dentist assistant, there usualy to detailed orientated, and I don't need someone telling me how to properly brush my teeths.

Me: Screw that i'm cancelling our wedding, we're no longer engaged.
Her: OMG, LOL. That is so true I am detailed orientated [Man, i'm good]

Well, I didn't get the number, but I was able to get an e-mail.
Looks like you spent way too much time trying to make a case, trying to get her to see why it's a plus to date a younger man.

There was no intrigue, no reason for her to want to know why she should give you a shot. You just lay it all out there.

Too much effort comes off as "I REALLY want to get into your pants - PLEASEEEEEEEEE!"

Just my observation though.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
You should have said something along the lines of "Oh, nevermind then. Nice talking to you." Pause, while looking at her eyes, and slowly leave.

ALWAYS be willing to walk away.

She's just a girl
Why should she give you her number? You built attraction but no comfort hence she was "uncomfortable" giving you her number. And you got fed a line, she does and will give her number to a guy that she is attracted to and comfortable seeing later. Good approach, nice report, keep up the good work.

And I agree that you should be willing to walk away. I have literally turned around without a response at that before. Sometimes walking away is the best.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was no reframe, that was you being reactive and proving yourself to her. Ideally you should have said something like 'thats exactly what your mum said last night.'

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering about her age, usually the more "mature" woman doesn't really care for the game that much. She set's up her mind and you just need to show her you won't give her a headache after having a night together.

it's good for a person to come out of any situation feeling good as it keeps everything and most importantly your attitude positive.

but I have serious problem with asking for e-mails.. it's like trying to come through the backdoor while the fence is shut.

though personally I rarely ask for a girls number they will ask in time or they won't I don't really care about that as there are plenty of fish in the ocean.

my advice NEVER ask for an e-mail.