FR: The most ridiculous lay ever - too ez

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I had a cold yesterday and ran out of cold medicine so I decided to run the store at about 4-5pm.

The store is only like 5 minutes from my house. I stop at this long as$ red light and am totally zoned out just staring straight ahead. A black car pulls next to me with two girls I didn't even bother to look at. I have my window fully down it's really nice out and I hear a girl make a weird noise to get my attention. I look and this girl says "HEY!!!" I just smile like I said I was feeling like sh!t and had no energy. She makes another noise to get my attention and she has this rainbow colored lollipop and is pretending like it's a ****.

I am in complete shock and just start laughing and tell the girls in my congested voice to come here. We're like a half a block from the store. Obviously, these two girls follow.

Me: Whats your names?
HB: Blah, blah.
Me: What are you girls doing?
HB: Nothing.. we're really bored.
Me: It looks like it.. Thats too bad. If I didn't feel like crap we could have some fun.
HB: Your voice sounds sexy like that!
Me: *laughs* yeah
Me: Do you live around here?
HB: Yeah, we live.. blah blah.
Me: You should give me your numbers and we can have some fun when I am feeling better.
HB: 1234567;1234567.

The girl riding shot gun gives me a hug and tells me to call her anytime.

I text one of the filthy little girls today with "Okay, I am feeling better why don't you come over? I'm sure you're bored.."

10 seconds later she is ringing me up asking for directions.

She comes to the door looking really good in shorts I ask her if she wants to chill here or go out and she says its up to me.. I say lets just chill here and watch TV. I obviously, escalate it and end up banging this girl.

I was telling one of my friends yesterday the story about the # close and he said I was hallucinating off the cough medicine and was delusional.

L777 - Need not reply - you're not even on the same atmosphere as me bud.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ridiculously easy....im glad you feel better :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting lucky at it's finest. Nice job not blowing it :up:

Now where do I go to find girls deepthroating lollipops?

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work man, although this is clearly a case of physical attraction lol. How old were the girls? Couple questions though. How tall are you? Are you muscular? You already mentioned you're considered good looking in another thread.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewwwwww I hope you used a condom ... Over your whole body!

That girl is a major tramp and probably riddled with disease! Yuk Yuk Yuk!

Reaction score
Well I guess if ya got it, then you got it, eh? Are your balls itching this morning?.............

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are these little tramps??

im guessin you couldve told thme both to get back in the car when you met and banged them both. lol

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Nothing like some loose easy hos to boost our egos...
Let me re phrase that

:nono:

Nothing like some loose easy hos to boost our chance of getting Herpes, crabs, HPV, Syphillis or even HIV ...

You boys crack me up boasting about picking up a free ***** for the night and the classic is all the other boys who crawl out saying congrats!!!

Unbelievable:down:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy you seem to not understand that the very reason this board exists is to help men get laid.

In other words, most men come here because they want sex which is something they are most likely not getting.

Because you are a woman who can have sex with just about whomever you what whenever you want just because you are a woman there is no way you can comprehend how the men on this board think.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah help to get laid is fine, but boinking any old skank is just pathetic!

If a guy has to accept any scraps offered to him then he needs to think about his health!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL@ Lishy. She can't give the guy props because her femine programming prevents it. All she can do is hate on it. She doesn't know the girl, doesn't know the guy. This guy coulda been at MIT campus and both of them being ubernerds for all we know. This coulda been at a church camp for all we know. But where does the female mind go when judging another female...scraps,slut, diseased. Women are the harshest judges of women. Fact. And I'm sure if you scratch most women you'll find many of them have done stuff like this...they just don't want anyone to know.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Errrrrrrrrrrr no! I have never met a guy at traffic lights, gave him my number and gone and fkd him! ANd I never would!

I cant give him props as he should be ashamed, not bragging about his dirty encounter!

I am just picturing the crabs running aorund in his pants ::Shudder::