"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FR: The good with the bad

Duke26

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Figured I’d post my first field report on here about my experience with this Latina woman I’ve seen a few times.

I met her about a year ago on OLD and we went out 4 times. Never got laid even though I went for it every time. I quit seeing her after that because it seemed like I was wasting my time.

Didn’t see her again until recently but in between that time she would comment on my pictures telling me how handsome I was etc etc. The last time she did that I set up a date at her place and have been at her place 3 times recently again.
I f***ed her for the first time last night after seeing her a total of 7 times. Why 7 you ask? Because I’m a dumbass who likes a challenge haha
If you’ll look at my first thread here you’ll see I struggle with performance anxiety and last night was a bit better but far from great. Gotta get that handled. Looks like I’m gonna take @Dash Riprock and @FlexpertHamilton advice after all.
She jokingly gave me **** about it too.

About her
She’s 3 years older than me
Fit and has a great body
Gives great head and seems like she’s a bit of a freak

She has flaked a few times but always countered with another day. This situation hasn’t been ideal but each one is a lesson
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top