Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The good with the bad

Duke26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured I’d post my first field report on here about my experience with this Latina woman I’ve seen a few times.

I met her about a year ago on OLD and we went out 4 times. Never got laid even though I went for it every time. I quit seeing her after that because it seemed like I was wasting my time.

Didn’t see her again until recently but in between that time she would comment on my pictures telling me how handsome I was etc etc. The last time she did that I set up a date at her place and have been at her place 3 times recently again.
I f***ed her for the first time last night after seeing her a total of 7 times. Why 7 you ask? Because I’m a dumbass who likes a challenge haha
If you’ll look at my first thread here you’ll see I struggle with performance anxiety and last night was a bit better but far from great. Gotta get that handled. Looks like I’m gonna take @Dash Riprock and @FlexpertHamilton advice after all.
She jokingly gave me **** about it too.

About her
She’s 3 years older than me
Fit and has a great body
Gives great head and seems like she’s a bit of a freak

She has flaked a few times but always countered with another day. This situation hasn’t been ideal but each one is a lesson