Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: The Extraction of HBVirgin (indirect & direct)

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and NaturalJ roll up to what has become my fav Thursday spot in Hollywood, a very nice lounge that's bouncing with a nice selection of hotties. A quick background on NaturalJ, he's a professional model with GQ looks, all natural skillz but doesn't always understand the "rules."

In my continued experimentation with direct game, long story short, I opened two sets with indirect, both which did very well, and two direct openers, both of which fell flatter than pancakes. Each direct approach there was some sort of eye contact and I would use "If you can look at me like that, you can talk to me." To which I was blown away with, "I wasn't looking at you." *shrug*

The first was at the bar just about when I was going to order a drink, she looked at me and I responded immediately with the opener. Another occurred at the patio when a girl sitting at a table did a quick, full body scan of me. Again, immediate direct opener with no hestitation. Again blow out.

First indirect opener, was a 3set with a hottie Asian and two cute girls. Made up an opener on the spot based off of something me and NaturalJ had been talking about, namely, "When's the EARLIEST that a guy can say 'I love you' in a relationship?" GREAT reactions. Girls come sit down with us, but it turns only one of the cuties is single. *shrug* Next.

I do an indirect opener on two blondes while I'm solo, HB6 and HB8.5Virginw/bigBreastses. I comment on the target's ring which is one of those HUGE, shiny rings. I say something along the lines of, "OMG, that's some serious bling! You're like a Super Friend!" Laughs all around. I get social proof when one of the cuties I indirectly opened comes up to me to talk.

High energy, I also use the 'I love you' opener I had made up on the two girls. Again great reactions from this opener. In fact, at one point I told my target, HBVirgin that I loved her, "how was that for too soon?!" Lots of IOIs from her, hugs, etc. Of course, AMOGs are coming in left and right and I do what I can to run intereference but it does get unmanageable after a time since I'm forced to also take care of the HB6 and can't isolate the HBVirgin. But otherwise, I do run some good, high energy Verbal Game on them. Some caveman: picked her up & weighed her, kissed the top of her forehead, etc.

During this time, NaturalJ #-closes a HB9Persian. Nice. In order to keep some of the AMOGs off the girls, I momentarily merge sets with NaturalJ. Unfortunately, while this keeps the AMOGs off, it has two unforseen circumstances:
1) HB9Persian is slightly weirded out. Where did all this girls come from? Are we players? etc. Apparently this became ANTI-social proof. New concept.
2) I forgot that to girls, NaturalJ is like a HB9/10. The attraction & interest I had created with the girls is instantly transferred to NaturalJ in addition to his purely physical looks.

I pull the girls to the dance floor dance, block out a lamer, and NaturalJ rolls up a little later once HB9Persian had to go home. We dance with both girls, do stripper moves, dip, twirl, etc. Now NaturalJ is getting physical IOIs from the girls. I'm also getting some from them, but not as much as NaturalJ.

I pull him aside real quick and tell him that HBVirgin is my target. He agrees and we go back to dancing. Unfortunately, NaturalJ kind of forgets every now and then though he was trying to stick to the Wing Rules.

It's Last Call and we start overselling the cafe that's just around the block. LOL, this is the new Mel's Diner to Sunset Blvd. Great logistics from the lounge to this little afterhours cafe. We exchange #s (NaturalJ also closes HBVirgin, annoying) and the girls follow us in their Porsche Boxter to the cafe.

Again I remind NaturalJ of the wing rules. He agrees, but he's also feeling antsy that he couldn't f-close HB9Persian. The girls go to the restroom, presumably to talk about THEIR gameplan. I think all during this time, there was some target confusion with the girls. Both girls are constantly giving us IOIs, but NaturalJ has the edge in good looks while I ran tight verbal game.

So we sit down at a booth and allow the girls to make their choice with whomever the girl sits down with. We'll go with whoever sits down on which side. So who else does HBVirgin choose?

Hahaha, verbal game wins out! and NaturalJ is stuck with HB6. He takes her outside for a quick smoke and I run the Cube on my target, Style's EV routine, and some quickie palm reading.

She was seriously amazed by the Cube and that's when she reveals she's a Virgin. Uh-oh. Emotional baggage time. I do escalate on the kino, but she's obviously holding back. I'm unsure if it was I still didn't have enough physical attraction going on or if it was because she was a virgin. Anyways, I try and run both deep and wide rapport. Wide as I hit on several different subjects (hobbies, school, etc) as well as deep (friends, family, emotional connections, etc).

So now we're out in the parking lot. It's time to PULL. And that's where we **** up. We get a little TOO logical trying to figure the logistics and who's going where, etc. The girls might have been wavering and unfortunately the dice fell on them deciding to go home (again, maybe because of the virginity issue, not entirely sure).

So two extraction's in a row on Thursday night at the same venue. No full out pull, but good consistency.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey JT, sounds like you had fun. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm picking on you...but I like to comment on your FRs.

"In fact, at one point I told my target, HBVirgin that I loved her, "how was that for too soon?!""

That's a fun thing to do. I remember when I was in Vegas last year, and was walking down the strip with a few girls that we met, in front of the Mirage (I think) volcano, I proposed to her kidding around. I usually TRY to do the things that most guys don't dare do because they are worried about being "too afc". I'll hang all over her, I'll pretend to be jealous, I'll propose, whatever.

That is why I dismiss ****y/funny....

A man's confidence is natural. It can't be simulated or 'fake it till you make it'. And people pick up on this. So a guy who obviously has this naturally dominance going for him, who proposes, and says things like "I feel like a big fag in this shirt"...or "You're DEFININITELY the hot one out of the two of us", has that extra mystery about him. Which usually breeds the question "Is this guy serious? He HAS to be joking". But they just don't know.

The ****y/funny thing is silly. A confident man will NEVER have to go out of his way to say "You'd better do better than that if you want to take me home tonight" or something like that. He just wouldn't have to DO that. It will come across as him TRYING to be confident. Rather than simply BEING whatever it is that is natural to him.

So props to you with the "I love you" thing.

"Lots of IOIs from her, hugs, etc. Of course, AMOGs are coming in left and right and I do what I can to run intereference "

This goes back to what I was saying above. Only an insecure, WEAK guy is going to try to interfere with another guy hitting on her. Because he is worried that she's going to like the OTHER guy over him. And women know this. So he's going to appear that way to her.

Why do you feel that another guy is going to take her from you? How can you see you really ARE confident, if you're worried that somebody is goingto take her from you? If she was talking to you, and she likes you, then you have nothing to worry about. If she was talking to you, and she DOESN'T like you, then she'll be go elsewhere and talk to somebody else...in which case it wasn't worth it for you to talk to her (and waste your time running your 'interference techniques') ANYWAY because she wasn't interested.

I usually incourage her. "Awww dammmmm, hot guy right behind you, checking you out." Usually it's a creepy guy, and she laughs it off. You can joke around about it. Plus you'll be able to enjoy YOUR time with her better when you're not threatened by another guy. Try to stop looking at it as a competition and more as a social outing. Sure, two guys might want the same girl, but all you can do is have a great time, and in the end whoever she likes more is who she's going to go home with. You can try to blow smoke up your own ass and try to convince yourself that "girls don't do the choosing"...but you can't MAKE a girl like you. And the more you try, the more it's going to come across that way, and the more desperate you're going to look. Be you.

"Where did all this girls come from? Are we players? etc. Apparently this became ANTI-social proof. New concept."

Haha dude. That's not a new concept. *Some* girls might actually value your conversation and might think that you guys had some kind of connection. And when you start throwing other girls into the mix it might make them think that you're being fake and that the connection wasn't genuine. It also is going to make their shield go up, because now she's questioning your motives. "I thought we had something but apparently he does this with EVERY girl. He probably just wants ass". Just be careful with that.

I also think social proof is horseshyt as well. Think about this:

You walk into a bar. A half-decent girl walks up to you and says "hi, what's your name?" She's not very attractive, but she's not terrible looking either. But you notice she has hairy nostrils, and her voice is a little too deep. You wouldn't hit that. After talking for awhile, you get a little annoyed because you want to find some other targets and start sarging. You finally manage to end your conversation.

A little later you see her talking to another group of guys. Now let me ask you. Are you REALLY going to feel MORE inclined to hit the hairy nostril bytch? Honestly. Does the fact that she's talking to another guy really make you want to have sex with her? Of course not.

Ok, time goes by. You wind up talking to a beautiful girl. Hot as hell. Tanned skin, blonde hair, huge chest with cleavage busting out of her shirt. Things are going well. But you feel a little insecure. You know she's hotter than you. You feel your insecurities coming on a little bit. "I have to be funny, I have to show her I don't care because she probably thinks I'm desperate for her". Of course this is all in your head, but you buy into it because you don't know any better.

So you go to the bathroom and come back and find a few other guys sitting in your seat talking to her. You feel extremely threatened and insecure. She social proofed you. But REALLY, does it make you want to have sex with her more? No, of course not. You wanted to throw it in her WELL before she had other guys talking to her. All that 'social proof' did was make you feel a little more insecure and make you feel like you have to DO SOMETHING MORE to 'get her'.

That's all thats happening when you 'social proof' a girl. If it "works", it just means that she likes you and always has. And the result or action that you're seeing is just her acting on her insecurity and threat of not getting you. That doesn't mean that you 'increased attraction'. Just that you saw that she likes you. Why do you need that? That can ONLY fvck up your game because you're going to run into a lot of cases where the girls react like they did to you in your FR. They are going to feel like they have to beware of your motives. Something that you could avoid if you just stop DOING SHYT and let it flow naturally.

Hope I've helped.

-Jim

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like reading these things, but whats an AMOG? Whats the Cube?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As cited from the fastseduction.com Acronyms Page:

AMOG - Alpha Male Other Guy - In reference to a situation where you are trying to close on a chick and there's direct (in-your-face) competition from another PUA. This is different than a ****block because the normal disarming strategies don't work.

I don't know the exact cube routine. It's from fastseduction as well though. Pretty sure it's another one of those routines where you pretend like you know how to predict her personality by asking her a few questions, and when she answers them...you give her an analysis that fits just about anybody and this impresses her in some way and makes it feel as if you know her or something.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by xblitz44x
As cited from the fastseduction.com Acronyms Page:

AMOG - Alpha Male Other Guy - In reference to a situation where you are trying to close on a chick and there's direct (in-your-face) competition from another PUA. This is different than a ****block because the normal disarming strategies don't work.

I don't know the exact cube routine. It's from fastseduction as well though. Pretty sure it's another one of those routines where you pretend like you know how to predict her personality by asking her a few questions, and when she answers them...you give her an analysis that fits just about anybody and this impresses her in some way and makes it feel as if you know her or something.
With all these PUAs running around Los Angeles busting out the same "patterns" over and over again, I find it hard to believe that girls haven't caught on to them by now...or at least once or twice called a guy out on re-using a "canned" script.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
It happens from time to time. But you either play it off or you ignore it. If it's not a big deal to you, it's not a big deal to her.

Don't fool yourself. The women know you're running game on them, but as long as you're the most entertaining guy around they won't care. Canned, overused routines, or not.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels,

I agree.

Soma,

It's hard to be the most entertaining guy around if you're using the same material that she just heard an hour ago. Plus, when did entertaining mean "want to have sex with him"?

Liquid

Reaction score
Not bad.

I have a problem with all these guys who use scripted openers and formulas and rules and all that BS. The best game is no game.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice extraction. What is your "I love you" opener?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pap
Nice extraction. What is your "I love you" opener?
lol, Im guessing its him saying "i love u" as an opener. Pretty strange, but still, something different.

JT, thanks for not putting all those huge coloured letters in your post, they really started to annoy me, haha.

At least ur night ended up better than my Sat night!! I went to a party, it was real bad, no chicks, so we went off to a bar for a couple of drinks. Anyways we get back to the party and its cranking!! Hot chicks EVERYWHERE, and I am getting eye contact, staring and all signs of interest even from the ones with their boyfriends with them.

Nyways, I spot this finish (from finland) chick who looks like a model/actress, nice tight body, great bone structure, damn. So I went up and sat next to her, worked her for like 30 minutes. Then we all decided to go to a bar! (This bar has the most game out of any in my city)!

So we go there and she is still staring, so I talk to her again for like an hour! Mainly because there was not that many hotties at the bar other than her, and a LOT of guys! Anyways, so I am working all of her friends also, playing hard to get with her and she is telling me she wants to take her car home (she is driving) so we can go to a differnet club and she can drink with me, then she tells me I look like David Beckham who is real hot (according to her), SURE sign of HIGH interest, lol.

I then turn around to talk to one of my friends, at the same time a guy walks past, sits down, whispers something into her ear, grabs her by the arm and takes her away. LOL!! I got cained! Never saw her again that night, hahaha, all good times, but a huge waste of time, considering there were a couple of other options earlier and considering I NEVER usually spend more than 10 minutes talking to a girl without closing! Oh well, had lunch with 2 stunners today :) and the weekend is soon on its way :)

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
LOL!! I got cained! Never saw her again that night, hahaha, all good times, but a huge waste of time, considering there were a couple of other options earlier and considering I NEVER usually spend more than 10 minutes talking to a girl without closing! Oh well, had lunch with 2 stunners today :) and the weekend is soon on its way :)
This is why I use AMOG tactics. LOL, you and her could be perfect soul mates, but it doesn't mean a damn thing when you've got other hunters on your trail.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
This is why I use AMOG tactics. LOL, you and her could be perfect soul mates, but it doesn't mean a damn thing when you've got other hunters on your trail.
lol, but what was I gonna do........? Just turn around from my friend, and shut the guy down? He did this in the space of about 10 seconds...........

lol, was fukcing funny, my friends were giving it to me also cause I got burnt! They love to see me fail! haha, but not in a bad way, they just know the game also and know how it works! Oh well, my IL wasnt that high anyways for her, she wasnt a cute latina :)

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY

Nyways, I spot this finish (from finland) chick who looks like a model/actress, nice tight body, great bone structure, damn. So I went up and sat next to her, worked her for like 30 minutes. Then we all decided to go to a bar! (This bar has the most game out of any in my city)!

So we go there and she is still staring, so I talk to her again for like an hour! Mainly because there was not that many hotties at the bar other than her, and a LOT of guys! Anyways, so I am working all of her friends also, playing hard to get with her and she is telling me she wants to take her car home (she is driving) so we can go to a differnet club and she can drink with me, then she tells me I look like David Beckham who is real hot (according to her), SURE sign of HIGH interest, lol.

I then turn around to talk to one of my friends, at the same time a guy walks past, sits down, whispers something into her ear, grabs her by the arm and takes her away. LOL!! I got cained! Never saw her again that night, hahaha, all good times, but a huge waste of time, considering there were a couple of other options earlier and considering I NEVER usually spend more than 10 minutes talking to a girl without closing! Oh well, had lunch with 2 stunners today :) and the weekend is soon on its way :)
Finnish ;)

You might want to give a little trip to Helsinki (Finland) and/or Stockholm (Sweden) a chance in summer with some buddies. You should be guaranteed a good time. And HOT booty. Hehe.

And YES I think all european chicks find David Beckham the sex symbol.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) I forgot that to girls, NaturalJ is like a HB9/10. The attraction & interest I had created with the girls is instantly transferred to NaturalJ in addition to his purely physical looks.
Haha, I've been in the same boat before, and I figured (based on your previous reports) that this would happen to you sooner or later.

Good looking wingmen can either be a blessing or a curse. They can help you disarm the b!tch shield better then any neghit can, but if they don't stick to the actual winging, they can steal your show if you haven't established enough rapport.

I'm very happy to hear that the girl picked game over looks, this is one of the better field reports I've read. Good luck with the LR.

edit - also, forgot to ask, how often do you solo sarge