"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

FR+: The Celebrity, the Brunette, and the Crazy Ass Red Head

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
It’s been raining and things have been slow. But I’m up for going out this Wednesday night so me, OCWaterBoy, and NaturalJ hit this private, Hollywood, after party for the movie, “This Girl’s Life” starring James Wood and Juliette Marquis.

James Wood isn’t there, but some paparazzi and Juliette, looking stunning in a green dress and body paint, is. Since this is an “industry” party, we take things a little bit more slow and do some smoozing.

It’s pretty shark infested waters. The scary thing about industry partys is that some of the girls that go are incredible playettes. I saw two girlfriends flirt and makeout with some young, industry types, but end up going home in the Porsche of two older gentlemen who had been snorting coke in the men’s bathroom.

Anyways, I probably ended up opening and socializing with over 6 sets of girls. Basically I’m opening up random sets of girls, asking them about the movie, etc. Pretty situational, low key stuff while I usually try to inject light humor. Can’t really remember anything notable about them except for a couple.

I talked with Juliette Marquis for a few minutes. But she floated away smoozing and being the star guest of the party. There were these two really fit, good looking blondes who were personal trainers. I asked her to flex, squeezed her biceps, and then said, “No, really. Flex!” She giggled and then playfully punched me. Unfortunately, her dragaway friend took her away to parts unknown.

One blonde I opened, she kept on shooting both NaturalJ and myself subtle hints of interest, but I was slightly confused as to who she was interested in. OCWaterBoy was just chilling and she asked him, “You’re the quiet one, aren’t you?” Which is a very good indication of interest. OCWaterBoy ended up isolating her later for a good 30 minutes and getting her number.

I was getting bored and rather randomly, just for the hell of it, talked with some unattractive Asian girls. I thought there would have been a weight limit for a party like this, but one of the girls was as round and rotund as a roly-poly. Anyways, I’m chatting them up, talking about the movie, when three chicks roll up, notable a pretty Brunette (who looked like Rachel Bilson from the OC) and a cute RedHead. Apparently, they’re all work friends. One of the girls say, “We’re looking for hot guys.” And the fattie Asian says, “There aren’t any here!” Major **** test designed to throw a guy off. I simply ignore it and continue chatting, making sure I get introduced to all the girls.

Later on, me and NaturalJ are near the dance floor chilling out when I see the Brunette and the Redhead. I smile at them and they smile back, motioning me to join them. I start dancing with them, once with the Brunette and later the Redhead. I motion for NaturalJ to join me, but he’s just chilling. OK, so I *GRAB* both girls by the hands and lead them to where NaturalJ is chilling. Now all four of us are dancing. NaturalJ and I switch partners a couple of times, trying to find out what the best match is.

The Brunette is definitely giving me strong signals so I brush her hair back behind her eyes and caress the side of her face. She responds well to the intimacy so while I’m looking at her eyes and then her lips, I tell her, “I’m trying *SO* hard not to kiss you right now…” She giggles, looks away, and then turns back. She moves in much closer to me so now we’re basically hugging. We touch foreheads, somewhat awkwardly since she’s two inches taller than me, and then I start kissing her.

She starts to laugh, obviously enjoying the moment, but also slightly out of state because she’s older than me (she’s 34 though I honestly thought she was late 20s). I shrug it off telling her, “I’m not concerned about it, why are you? Anyways, didn’t you hear? Older women with younger guys is en vogue in Hollywood” said with a devilish grin. Girls always throw **** tests out there to see how men respond and based on how well he passes or fails.

At this point, lots of making out and grinding. During Last Call, we head to the bar. She basically pins me to the bar and we start discussing common interests. I start future projecting by telling her the things we can do while hanging out and she’s really into it, telling me the things she likes to do and asking me what I like to do. She still keeps on testing me about her age. We exchange numbers, make definite plans on where/when we’re going to hang out next time (called bridging), and head outside.

NaturalJ and the RedHead are also having a good time. In fact, while we’re outside, NaturalJ tests her saying her breasts are fake. She denies it, TAKES HER BRA OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET, and let’s us feel her up. “Yeah, they’re real and supple” I said. We drive them to their place. My girl is in the front set with me and she has her hand on my thigh, slightly touching my crotch while I’m holding her hand, caressing her, and occasionally rubbing her nipples.

At this point, things get a little weird with NaturalJ and the RedHead. Some girls just don’t know how to act around a hot guy (NaturalJ is a model) and she started acting like a fourth grader. Punching, wrestling, pinching, tickling, etc. The chemistry between them starts to die out. We go upstairs, but it’s obvious NaturalJ just isn’t digging the RedHead anymore, even though she still really wants him.

They have to get up in the morning, but I do end up making out with the Brunette on her bed for a while. We chill and then head home.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Did you not want to fvck-close her, or were circumstances just less than ideal?
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Did you not want to fvck-close her, or were circumstances just less than ideal?
Oh, I definitely wanted to f-close that chick, but in between her hestitancy about her age difference and the obvious weird vibe between NaturalJ & the Redhead, circumstances just didn't make it likely.

Anyways, there's a 4 to 10 hour timeframe that you can f-close a chick and we've hung for maybe 3 or 4 hours. A Day2 should land me solidly in the naughty bits territory.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top