FR: Supermodel Girlfriend Isolation in Amsterdam

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
After hitting an amazing outdoor festival, similar to Jazz Festival in Montreal, but with hotter and younger targets, I walked around a couple students to a new venue, known for high society hotties and only 9s and 10s. It was absolutely amazing. After sending the guys in sets throughout the night, and talking to the guys about jumping into the most difficult sets no matter what, the boys chat to me about how they want to see me pickup a HB10 supermodel that is hanging out with two 6 foot 4 inch model dudes. They tell me they tried to open the set, but got blown out by the girl, and, on top of that, they said that the guy she was with was her boyfriend. So...of course, I must open the set and play it hard.

Papa: Hey, my mates and I are settling a debate...who is a better liar men or women?
HB10: What?
Papa: Who do think lies more men or women?
HB10: I think...[she is suddenly interrupted]
ModelAMOG (friend of her boyfriend): [he puts his arm around my neck and shoulder] Hey, man ask me...talk to me...
Papa: [looking at AMOG and girl both...then I look between them] Who lies more men or women?
ModelAMOG: It's women, my man. [pushing my shoulder and pulling me slightly]...you should know better, it's women.
Papa: [slaps the AMOG's chest hard] You are right, man....[while turning away from AMOG and looking at HB10] Who lies more men or women?
ModelAMOG: [starts pulling me again] Hey, I know...talk to me...come with me.
Papa: [slaps AMOG's chest and pulls his velvet blazer] Dude, you are right...you've got a great sense of style, champ. [turn away from AMOG, get his arm off of me and look towards HB10]...Ok, who lies more men or women?
ModelAMOG: What??!?? What, man?
HB10: He said...who lies more men or women? I think men.
Papa: [I continue talking to HB10 and turn back to AMOG while AMOG walks away as he failed to protect his good friend's investment] I think that men only appear like they lie more...you see, men are just worst liars...we get caught more often...men lies about the little things, and women lie about the big things...men, we'll say, 'hey, I'm going to chill with my mates' and then go see the girl on the side...while women say...'it's your baby!'
HB10: Hahaha.
Papa: Uh, oh! I know why you are laughing. We got trouble here. My mom warned me about girls who laugh at this. See, you know what I mean. [high five to girl] high five.

I strategically walk around her while saying this so that my body is faced towards her and leaning against a table...so that her back is towards the AMOG and her Boyfriend, and so he can't push her away because she is isolated against the table. Now, I am isolated and I spend at least an hour with her in convo while in this ideal physical position.

HB10: So why are you asking about who lies more?
Papa: Ok. Here's the deal. This is a two part question. Imagine that you are dating a guy who is still friends with his ex...and you are thinking about moving in together...but he has pictures of his ex in box by his bedside...
HB10sBoyfriend: [interrupting me, the guy talks to the girl and then looks at me] What's up, man?
Papa: Hey, dude, who lies more men or women?
HB10sBoyfriend: Women, of course.
Papa: High five, man...that's the right answer. [I hi-five her boyfriend] You see, here is a guy with common sense. [looking back at HB10 and turning back towards boyfriend while boyfriend walks away, and I smile at HB10]

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB10: Hey, yeah...help me out with my purse...it's falling apart...I need a man's strength.
Papa: [I spend the next 50 seconds pulling her strap hard onto a metal piece to clamp it together] Got it.
HB10: Thanks so much.
Papa: [points to cheek]
HB10: [kiss] Thanks. Where are you from?
Papa: Guess.
HB10: China.
Papa: Yeah, I am Chinese American.
HB10: Awesome...what part of America are you from?
Papa: Los Angeles.
HB10: I'd love to go there...what's your name?
Papa: I'm Nick.
HB10: I'm Martine. What's your surname?
Papa: It's KHO. [I write down my name KHO on a napkin with a pen] If you take my name, it looks like this, and...[I rotate the name clockwise]...when you read it vertically, it means lots of money and good luck in Chinese.
HB10: Cool. I like that about your name. So how often do you come to Amsterdam?
Papa: I love it here. It's my second time here.
HB10: I'd love to come to Los Angeles.
Papa: Well you should come.
HB10: I would if I had the money.
Papa: Then, I should wrap you up, put you in my suitcase and take you back home with me.
HB10: Yeah, I'd like that.
Papa: I walk by here all the time...but it's my first time in this venue...you know, I was walking down the street yesterday outside this venue, and these cute little kids came by me with lil bandanas on their heads...and I thought they were so cute so I waved, then one of them looked at me strange...and [holding out middle finger]...gave me the finger.
HB10: My god. That's funny.
Papa: What's up with these Amsterdam kids? Kids here are just born for trouble.
HB10: Hahaha.
Papa: So what do you do for work in this city?
HB10: I'm in fashion.
Papa: Yeah, me too...I teach guys about fashion, style, and building an image. I'm in town to take guys shopping...then we take the guys out to the nightclubs and we watch them interact with their new cool image...you know, I should have you roll with me...I could use your fashion advice, you should come out with us to the clubs. What's your phone number?
HB10: Yes. [she writes down her number]
Papa: [I read the number out loud to make sure it is right as her handwriting is difficult to read]

I hear my boyfriend in the background saying, "What the **** is this? [facing his friend]" His friend looks over to me and says to his friend, "He's dangerous." The boyfriend walks over to the student standing behind me, who is watching intently, and he says, "What's this, man?" The student simply replies, "Is there a problem with something?"

Papa: [The boyfriend nods NO as the student is a huge guy and the boyfriend is afraid of the student so I continue my convo uninterrupted while getting her phone number]. Sweet.
HB10: Here's my website...I'm on page 3 in the women section of www.ullamodels.nl [she writes down her website...with her first and last name].
Papa: Here's my website. [I give her my site and phone number] And I've gotta model nickname too kinda...it's Papa.

Her boyfriend comes by again and whispers in her ear then he walks away after she whispers back.

HB10: Hey, give me that paper I gave you again.
Papa: Jealous boyfriend.

I'm thinking that her boyfriend told her to take her number back, but I give her the paper and she writes her number on the paper again.

HB10: Hey, here's my number.
Papa: Hey...[looking at her drink] What are you drinking?
HB10: White wine. It's pretty good here.
Papa: [acting shocked and shy] Uh, oh...you know what they say about girls that drink white wine in clubs like this.
HB10: No. What do they say?
Papa: Oh, if you do not know, then I'm not going to tell you.
HB10: No, you can tell me anything...tell me, I can take it.
Papa: No. I don't know you well enough.
HB10: Come here. I want to know.
Papa: You know, I really like this venue, I go to venues like this LA and it really fits the right vibe with me as the kind of people that I meet are all people that I vibe well with.
HB10: Yes...and you should tell me what it means if I drink white wine.
Papa: Ok...well, I have an intuition about you...you see, I can tell more about you just by asking 3 questions than anyone else can.
HB10: Oh, yeah.
Papa: Yes. Where was the last place that you went on vacation?
HB10: Spain.
Papa: Really?!? I was just there. I went to Ibiza, but I stayed in San Antonio most of the time as my Spanish didn't go over too well there.
HB10: Coool.
Papa: So how many people did you go with?
HB10: I went with my boyfriend over there, Santiago, his tall friend over there, and a girlfriend.
Papa: Cool. I went with 3 people too. So what was your favorite part of going over there?

Her boyfriend comes over again...

HB10sBoyfriend: [looks at HB10] How's it going?
HB10: Nick, this is Santiago.
Papa: [shakes Santiago's hand aggressively] What's up, man? [then turns back to HB10]

The boyfriend walks away as I continue to talk to HB10.

Papa: You know, I'm an observer of social dynamics when I go out to the clubs and I like the people in this venue. It's interesting. Everyone here is cool. Your friends are nice...they appeared somewhat shy at first...but they are nice.

[I pause and look away for a sec then look back to HB10]

HB10: Now, you've got to tell me what it means to be a girl like me drinking white wine?
Papa: I'll get to that. Hey, you've got a great sense of style, kiddo. [I wrap my arm around the HB10]

The boyfriend walks by again and is now standing behind me staring.

HB10: Hey, I want you to tell me...I like it when people tell me what they mean.
Papa: Hey, I was just kidding.
HB10: No you weren't...when you mentioned the white wine, you suddenly acted all shy.
Papa: You think I was shy. [I do a playful one arm push to the girl] I'm not shy. [Then I playfully shove her backwards with both hands and take one step forwards] I'm shy, eh?
HB10: I totally tell you meant something by the wine comment.
Papa: I was just kidding.
HB10: No way.
Papa: I was really kidding. You are funny. You've got a great personality. You know, when I first met you, I wasn't sure if you and I would get along, but now that I've gotten to know you, we vibe well.
HB10: Yeah.
Papa: You know, this club really has a great vibe, yet's it's pretty loud...so we have got to meet outside of this venue in a place more conducive to talking.
HB10: Yes. Yeah, I've got to go talk to those guys over there as I've been ignoring them.
Papa: Cool. [we hug].
HB: Bye.

The girl talks to the boyfriend for a little bit, but he seemed massively upset so she walks away to the opposite side of the room to go talk to her girlfriends. I stay and talk to the students more so that it doesn't appear that we left right after the interaction, and the students let me know she keeps looking by my way and walks behind me...I leave though as I'll followup when the AMOG and Boyfriend are out of the picture on a day 2.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You got her number. woopty-fawkin-doo!

Not trying to flame ou paps, but you need a reality check,,,

Gotta say man your game is not as tight as I thought. Havent seen a LR from you in ages and your inner game totally crumbled with Paris Hilton. Now you post this assenine crap? And you are supposed to be one of the BEST on ASF!

You are starting to sound more and more like a chump, dressed in PUA clothes!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's also insecure and trying to compensate for it with bragging and women ;)

Get off his case, he's ok

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting tired of reading these stupid chat sessions.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little torn on this post.

On the one hand, I've learned a lot from reading TD's posts on mASF. Particularly in regards to getting women from one state to another through various techniques.

But this transcript just seems to be one routine stacked on top of another. Plus, I'm not a big fan of bowling over boyfriends for the sake of the game and "increasing your social value."

Call it the dying "nice guy" in me, but there's a time for picking up, and there's a time for giving respect to other men, whether they be AFC or not.

I think a cooler way would have been to engage the entire group, command their respect and good will through your confidence and character, then get all of their numbers (and just follow up with the model...who you ideally subcommunicated initerest to).

I'm not saying my game is up to snuff to accomplish this. But then again, Europeans tend to be pretty nice and cordial IMO.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
God damn there's a lot of negativity here.

I liked it personally.

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the post but how the hell do you ALWAYS remember all your convo's like that? For real man. Do I dare call shenanigans?

By the way, I liked the Chris Rock line about women being better liers.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked it... but if after an hour of conversation all you got was a number you just wasted your ****ing time. I can approach, semi isolate, kiss, and totally isolate [to her place or my car] in an hr. I donno if your good looking or anything, by just to walk up and WASTE YOUR TIME on some girl you CANT **** - who cares?

Omid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pap,

I live in Amsterdam. If you're not pursuing, give me her # and let me hit it. Or introduce me to her friends.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Omid
Pap,

I live in Amsterdam. If you're not pursuing, give me her # and let me hit it. Or introduce me to her friends.
Why not just go to the same club and approach one of the hundreds of other girls just like her who roam that scene?

I think you're falling into the illusion of scarcity trap. There are women EVERYWHERE...models-quality at that. You live in EUROPE man. Live it up.

Omid

Don Juan
Reaction score
zentraveller: I'm a frugal PUA, why invest money and time when you can skip the first stages by having a wingman introduce you? My experience is that the HB will be more reluctant to flake if she knows you via-via. I hate flakes, can't stand 'em, always cut 'em off immediately and only let them connect back if they're willing to let me knock it. Time is a precious asset.

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously know what the hell you're doing, and I know that the reason you approached some hb10(or 8 IMO) with a boyfriend is because you wanted to prove something. But geez, if you know she obviously is hanging out with her boyfriend, didn't you feel as if you were kind of wasting your time trying to hook up with some model chick who you probably won't have a chance with though? Seriously though man, you are a true PUA and know what the hell you're doing. Last time I pulled the whole Chris Rock joke thing though, the girl just laughed and told me that stealing other people's material is pathetic. LOL.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omid, I'll be in Amsterdam from Jan 4th until the 14th, unless plans change. 5th time in the city - if you care to smoke and go punting, let me know.

Interesting conversation, Pap. I was taken aback at how many times you asked that question though... If someone did that to me, I'd think it really odd - repeating a question 5-6 times goes beyond just wanting it answered, and borders on the obsessive and/or prepackaged. Good job on the pick-up, though..

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like the haterade is running a little thick here. I think he just did the approach just to show his students what's possible. Obviously anyone with any sense knows that it's a bad idea to try to hit on women with their boyfriends present.

Omid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, please chill with the hostile remarks, only a girl would breed hostility between PUAs.

diablo: you're more than welcome dude. Drop me a MSG and we'll go hunting.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls wouldn't care and wouldn't bother asking and would not tell the truth at all times, and you rated her HB10, which means she is really pretty to you.