FR: Some sets.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at lunch and I approached a few sets, like I do everyday. Alright then, let's get to the point. Here are the approaches....

I was at lunch and I was walking when I decided to approach a group of Freshman girls. It went like this....

- I approached the girls and it's silent, eventually one girl says "Hi" and it's still silent. Then I say "So I've been sitting here for I don't know 20 seconds and you guys haven't talked to me. It's like I could see us at a party and me and my friends are dancing and having a good time, but you girls are sitting at the sidelines".

- So later, I don't know I guess I was teasing that particular girl about being drunk and her friend goes "Yeah, she just came in from a hangover this morning" and we're having a good time.

- So eventually, after I ask about their weekends, I start talking about how most girls tell me they just sleep during the weekends. So another girl comes and she starts saying something, which I can't really remember and I vibe with her.

- So eventually I'm like "Well I'm gonna leave soon, but before I go, I want to know what are your names?" and they tell me their names. And the Ashley girl is like "Doesn't anyone want to know my name?", so I put my hand on her shoulder and go "Well since I feel sorry for you, what's your name?" and she says "Ashley" and I just leave after that.
That was pretty good, girls and I were having fun.

And that's the only one really worth mentioning. I approached this other set at lunch, but though they were kind of interested, most of the interaction I actually didn't talk, so they weren't that interested.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing awesome, i wish i could approach girls like that.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment, but I honestly don't think it was anything great, after all I didn't get the number.

Things are finally off to a start with Amanda though. This morning I did talked to her did the whole high five thing and that went well. Eventually she does the high five thing and I ask what she did on her weekend. First time, she kind of ignored it, second time she told me she slept and then the bell rang.

Moving on to after school I'm like "What's up Amanda?" and ask her what she's after school for. Blah blah, she tells me swimming and I tell her wrestling. Later she said "Hey" to me without me having to say anything which was a good thing. But I've got to escalate things with this girl, because at this point I still think she's just being nice. If I keep going this way I'll end up in the friend zone and I don't want that. So yeah, I got to escalate thngs with her.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
how the hell did u vibe with a girl if you didnt even remember what u and her talked about????

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Thanks for the comment, but I honestly don't think it was anything great, after all I didn't get the number.

Things are finally off to a start with Amanda though. This morning I did talked to her did the whole high five thing and that went well. Eventually she does the high five thing and I ask what she did on her weekend. First time, she kind of ignored it, second time she told me she slept and then the bell rang.

Moving on to after school I'm like "What's up Amanda?" and ask her what she's after school for. Blah blah, she tells me swimming and I tell her wrestling. Later she said "Hey" to me without me having to say anything which was a good thing. But I've got to escalate things with this girl, because at this point I still think she's just being nice. If I keep going this way I'll end up in the friend zone and I don't want that. So yeah, I got to escalate thngs with her.
Honestly dood, i dont think it would be a bad thing for you to end up in a friend zone. By looking at all your approaches i dont think you have any friends... maybe having a friend girl wouldnt be all that bad.

And for crist sake will you ever go for # close.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Honestly dood, i dont think it would be a bad thing for you to end up in a friend zone. By looking at all your approaches i dont think you have any friends... maybe having a friend girl wouldnt be all that bad.

And for crist sake will you ever go for # close.

If you're going to make dumb post like this don't even post. Based on the fact you have no FR's, I could say that you have no friends nor have you ever talked to a girl before. Don't talk about sh1t you know nothing about. I don't sarge with friends nor do I really know anybody who does. To add to that, some of my friends are girls I've approached before. Point? Don't make judgements based on nothing dumbass.

For christ sake will I ever go for a number close? Well excuse me for not going up to girls and thinking "OMG! OMG! I GOT TO GET HER NUMBER OH MY GOD!". Maybe I'm just trying to have fun with a girl and maybe escalate things with a kiss. You can hug a girl, make out with her all without getting her number and I've hugged girls before, so I know that part from experience. Thing is even if I got her number, what does this mean? There's still the chance she'll flake so what's the point, besides I can just talk to her in school anyway and with wrestling and everything I wouldn't have time to talk to her outside of school.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tell it straight ElStud. You're the man.

Prodigy better wait till he posts field reports of boring, everyday conversations before he starts running off his mouth again.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dav22 said:
Yeah, tell it straight ElStud. You're the man.

Prodigy better wait till he posts field reports of boring, everyday conversations before he starts running off his mouth again.
Seriously if you are looking up to this guy i feel sad for you. Now i am by no means a DJ but i go for the number and havent been denied once YET!. I am in college and so far i got 6 numbers from different girls this semester alone. If i posted in this msg board every time i talked to a girl you guys would get sick of it. Seriously he actually calls this FR's. These are just random conversations with girls at school.... You are never gonna improve if you dont go for the number. I dont necessarily call all the girls but at least i go for the number to find out if i can get it or not. People dont even give this guys advice anymore since he doesnt take anyones advice and bashes anyone that has anything good to say to him.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Seriously if you are looking up to this guy i feel sad for you. Now i am by no means a DJ but i go for the number and havent been denied once YET!. I am in college and so far i got 6 numbers from different girls this semester alone. If i posted in this msg board every time i talked to a girl you guys would get sick of it. Seriously he actually calls this FR's. These are just random conversations with girls at school.... You are never gonna improve if you dont go for the number. I dont necessarily call all the girls but at least i go for the number to find out if i can get it or not. People dont even give this guys advice anymore since he doesnt take anyones advice and bashes anyone that has anything good to say to him.
And you want a cookie for never being denied a number before? That means absolutely nothing to me. "You are never going to improve if you don't get the number" that's some stupid logic, so if I kiss a girl, f*ck a girl, but never get her number, I'm not succeeding? That's some crazy logic you got going there. And like I said so what if I number close? There's still the high chance she'll flake anyway.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Elstud is me when i was 17 - an absolute total joke of a loser that everyone in school laughs at, but he thinks they think he's funny, when really they think hes WEIRD, so WEIRD that its actually funny

Elstud, just like me, you'll learn **** when u get to college

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Real you're just an idiot man. Tell me, what is the motive for coming here and saying bullsh1t about people that YOU KNOW you pulled out of your ass? I can only think it's that you have some kind of narcissist problem where picking on others makes you feel better about yourself. We have a sad guy here and when people stop laughing at his narcissm, he'll start to realize that he's the real fool and grow up. But that'll probably never happen, just look this guys going to be 60 years old still on SoSuave giving "Myspace" advice, probably under a new account and he'll lie about his age.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
LOL OMG elstud you are more feminine than a 14 year old girl

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, was it not obvious i've been sarcastic for this whole topic?? No need to write an essay Prodigy, i was taking the piss cause he ignored your advice.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
LOL OMG elstud you are more feminine than a 14 year old girl

If you're trying to prove that you're not an idiot, you're doing a terrible job.

boxingfan

Reaction score
This is just great.

Good job ElStud. Out there practicing. That's just what everyone needs to be doing.

Good ****, sir.

:rockon:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real was once banned already and coming back under a new name, he's making it oh so obvious why he was banned. Still moderators want to keep this guy, though he's contributing nothing but spamming, trolling and fighting to the board. It's funny how this guy pretends to be mature but then says "You're more feminine than a 14 year old girl" okay? Real you are a sad sad man(Are are you even really a man?). Get a life man and stop messing with those that are actually doing sh1t. You are an immature brat, who gets pleasure out of acting superior to others and you seriously just need to grow up.

And look at this guys post, most if not ALL his post are either "Myspace advice", "Brag brag brag!" or post flaming me. Haha, I think Real loves me or something, I mean he must considering most of his post are in my topics.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this ENDS RIGHT NOW REAL. I ignored you before for good reason and I'm going to continue to. Go to the kindergarden forum if you want to do this dumb stuff. And anyone who post and doesn't contribute to the topic or tries to start an argument will be reported.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly think you dont apply the techniques you learn on here or anywhere else, you seem to just have normal everyday conversations IMO. I really dont know what to tell you...