Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Some guy went psycho

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a 24/7 coffee house, some guy came over to the table I was sitting at with another guy and 3 girls. He was being really aggressive, but I was sitting on the other side of the table so he wasn't bothering me any. He tried to start a fight with the other guy at the table but we all got up and moved to another table after the girls had asked the aaggressive guy to leave numerous times (which he refused to do).

After we moved to another table he ran across the coffee shop and began attacking the girls. I think he just pushed one and then started repeating hitting the other one and threw her on the ground and started pounding her again. I honestly thought he was going to kll her. No one was doing anything to help and the coffee shop workers didn't even come over there. I didn't know what to do, he just kept hitting her and hitting her and she wasn't able to fight back, so I picked up a chair and hit the dude with it to try and get him to stop punching her. This guy was acting full blown psycho like he was really trying to kill her.

This wasn;t in a bad neighborhood and the place looked totally peaceful. You can't be too careful out there guys. All it takes is one nutcase and you're gone. I live in the usa, does anyone know what the laws on self defense are here? Im thinking about carrying mace or something after that. I felt pretty safe in bars because they have bouncers, but I'm thinking of carrying pepper spray or something when in places with lax security from now on. The girl has HUGE knots on both sides of her head and bruises on her chest and arms.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup..happens every weekend in every big city across the globe....especially in the states.

1) Learn self-defense. Study a martial art that goes with your body type and temperament....Preferable some type of combat karate.

2) Carry mace or pepper sprary...and don't be afraid to use it.

3) Some jerk off starts sh~` with you....you spray him down and fu~` um up.

4) walk away before the law gets there.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supplicate and submit to fear?
or
Segregate and submit?

You should have AMOGed the guy immediately, if there are two guys, against one, screw with the guys head! He might get physical, that's what he wants. You've got to scare him, that's what is driving him in the first place;)

You guys were right in walking away the first time, but the second time he comes back to you, don't act the idiot a second time. You know that bush saying "that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again." Live that lie around fools.

You had a friend with you, help him show the guy how wrong he is. Stand up, seperate him from the girls. Both of you have to get up in his face. If he comes at you, side step, both of you take an arm and put him on the groud. One guy sits on his back, the other guy keeps talking **** until somebody comes to stop you and walk him away.

LOL, I've been maced, the **** doesn't stop you if your suffering from emotional ecstasy. You just plow along, there is now pain, when all you can feel is anger, or fear, or love, or joy. I'm sure you've seen videos, it's pretty weak stuff on some people. Alcohol also allows you to inhibit the pain;)

I've dealt with psychos, been half the team in a bar match. if somebody is psychotic, they expect a single action to work, once the action is nullified, they go to another extreme. It is a repeating process, I can't describe it... it's like a cancer of the mind, it just keeps growing, until it is stopped dead in it's tracks.

If I were you, I would have slammed the guy before he had a chance to hit the girl a second time. Seperate him from the girl(any hold he has on her, arms mostly), and than slam him against a wall. Call for help if you don't want to have to hurt the guy.

How did you get the guy away from you in the very end? I'm not sure if you knocked him out with that chair...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude

He ended up running off to avoid the cops.
The other guy at the table was gay and definitely not a fighter. The guy who beat up the girls wasn't even trying to pick them up or anything, he was just plain psycho! I was just interested in getting him to quit beating her senseless, I would much rather have let the store security take care of it. I have no idea where they were at as this went on for some time. He was hitting her for at least a full minute.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG??!?! so what do the girls think of you now? As some guy who sits back and watches a guy beat on a girl for a full minute, before he grabs his balls and steps in "with a chair no less."

JC I thought you had more wits about you than that.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's scary that some random psycho dude could pound on a girl for a full minute in a coffee shop before somebody intervenes.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phantasmal
It's scary that some random psycho dude could pound on a girl for a full minute in a coffee shop before somebody intervenes.
Exactly!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats scary is that u can be sued by the attacker if u try to stop him by hurting him in any way....

what scary is that u can be sued by a mugger who is trying to steal ur mothers purse , so u kick him to the ground and hold him there.....

usa is fu\cked up.....

u try to help someone and u might get into huuge trouble yourself.....

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy started on a girl just out the blue i would help her whether i cud take him or not.

I used to do karate so i can look after myself but dont like to fight. Hitting a girl is out of order thow. Taking him with the chair was a good move. Hope you did some damage.

I used to carry a knife but that **** gets you in trouble...

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just for intervening you get my props bro....:up:
any guy who's beating on a woman should be castrated.

It's too bad there wasn't any security around cause it's their job not yours to keep the peace.