JT47319
Master Don Juan
Last week I had #-closed this blonde when I was out solo sarging (Not the super hot Gwen Stefani look alike, unfortunately, a different blonde). Conversation time: 30 minutes.
When I #-closed her, I sent her ijjji's teddy bear text message and she sent back a simple "Good night!
" Call the next day, set up a D2 for Sunday night. Conversation time: 30 minutes.
I was out at happy hour down at the beach and missed her call due to poor reception. She had to flake due to work, but "really wanted to make it up to me."
That's ok because one of my wings calls me up later and wants to Sarge. We hit up Sunset, very little sets, but he persists until he pulls or gets 12 sets under his belt for the night. I do get to game this super hot red headed HB9Actress, but I overhear one of her friends say she's taken so I don't bother to pursue and instead just enjoy the moment flirting with her and kinoing her.
Around set 8, my wing hooks up with a Tennessee girl and is kissing her WITHIN 5 MINUTES. Long story short, he pulls the girl but because she has to catch her plane in 2 hours, he encounters LMR and gets a partial monty for his troubles.
Come Monday, I call the blonde up and set up a meet at my place. Reason: because there's SOOO much more to do at the beach and we can walk three blocks to it. Conversation time: 15 minutes.
We meet up, we chat, I mini-venue change to the patio where we have a cup of wine, rapport, constantly kino, tickle each other, we get on the topic of hair so I PULL HER HAIR and have her pull mine and then we go back inside. We go over the Chinese horoscope (her sign, my sign, how we connect) and palm reading books that I have (cold reading! ), hold hands, and I casually suggest that I had bought some new DVDs that we should check it out instead.
Blankets and pillows on the floor, she cuddles the pillow against my body. We start watching the Chapelle Show. Hold hands, run my fingers through her hair, tilt her head to me, kiss her. She suggests to me that we should watch something romantic instead so I put in the Secretary. Escalate the kino and kissing and by the time the opening credits roll by, we're in full blown make out mode. Conversation time: 2 hours.
Makeout for a while more and also get a partial monty. Funny ASD thing is that anything she wanted, she would hand sign it. As if by not actually saying it made it more socially acceptable to do and lowers the guilt factor. Funny chick logic. Cuddle & nap for a while and she leaves. I will probably pull a D3 with her to see how much further I can take it.
Total game time: 6 hours.
Money spent on a date: $0.
When I #-closed her, I sent her ijjji's teddy bear text message and she sent back a simple "Good night!
I was out at happy hour down at the beach and missed her call due to poor reception. She had to flake due to work, but "really wanted to make it up to me."
That's ok because one of my wings calls me up later and wants to Sarge. We hit up Sunset, very little sets, but he persists until he pulls or gets 12 sets under his belt for the night. I do get to game this super hot red headed HB9Actress, but I overhear one of her friends say she's taken so I don't bother to pursue and instead just enjoy the moment flirting with her and kinoing her.
Around set 8, my wing hooks up with a Tennessee girl and is kissing her WITHIN 5 MINUTES. Long story short, he pulls the girl but because she has to catch her plane in 2 hours, he encounters LMR and gets a partial monty for his troubles.
Come Monday, I call the blonde up and set up a meet at my place. Reason: because there's SOOO much more to do at the beach and we can walk three blocks to it. Conversation time: 15 minutes.
We meet up, we chat, I mini-venue change to the patio where we have a cup of wine, rapport, constantly kino, tickle each other, we get on the topic of hair so I PULL HER HAIR and have her pull mine and then we go back inside. We go over the Chinese horoscope (her sign, my sign, how we connect) and palm reading books that I have (cold reading! ), hold hands, and I casually suggest that I had bought some new DVDs that we should check it out instead.
Blankets and pillows on the floor, she cuddles the pillow against my body. We start watching the Chapelle Show. Hold hands, run my fingers through her hair, tilt her head to me, kiss her. She suggests to me that we should watch something romantic instead so I put in the Secretary. Escalate the kino and kissing and by the time the opening credits roll by, we're in full blown make out mode. Conversation time: 2 hours.
Makeout for a while more and also get a partial monty. Funny ASD thing is that anything she wanted, she would hand sign it. As if by not actually saying it made it more socially acceptable to do and lowers the guilt factor. Funny chick logic. Cuddle & nap for a while and she leaves. I will probably pull a D3 with her to see how much further I can take it.
Total game time: 6 hours.
Money spent on a date: $0.