JT47319
Master Don Juan
So for tonight (Tuesday) I really wasn't in sarge mode. I usually sarge the Hollywood scene, but tonight I wasn't feeling the energy necessary to go all the way up to Hollywood. Not to mention the fact that there weren't any wings available.
But anyways, I decide to stroll down to the Lighthouse here in the South Bay of Hermosa Beach solo style. There's a live rock band so I dress somewhat punk: dark outfit with my very punked out, zippered out jacket.
Inside, I order a drink next to some girls while the rock band is playing. You can't hear a damn thing, so I "emote." Like if a girl bumped into me, I'd be like "I'm gonna kick your girly ass" all playful like and in a total NONVERBAL way. Or just a very PHYSICAL body language like booty bumps, or playful pushes, etc. Until somehow I'm surrounded by two rocker babes on both the right and left.
After the band finishes, I go outside to the patio and chill. I start gaming this 3set of girls. Turns out two of them have boyfriends and one (the UG) doesn't, but I run some game and strike up a good conversation. The hotter one is bi-sexual so I tell her some lesbian and bi-sexual stories and she's eating it right up. Cool, but I don't bother to close because it seems to much effort to really do any boyfriend destroyers for a 6.5.
I do some casual, off the cuff chitchat with a seated mixed 2set with a punk guy and a beach platinumum shortstack, HBPlatinum (LA7.5/8). Slight C&F and neg (I told her she had ash on her face when she in fact didn't). Punk guy #closes her and she walks away to a different bar.
Later, the Lighthouse is dragging down, but I roll to the Dragon which is nearby and more of a Hollywood nightclub. There again I do some casual gaming solo style with no real hard, edgey, high energy stuff. Just casual.
One cool thing I saw was a Natural Asian guy (wore Abercrombie, short spikey hair, nothing special) running some serious funny, high energy stuff who just fucking #-closed all 3 of those chicks that I had met at the Lighthouse within 10 minutes of some high octane shit.
As I'm leaving, I see the HBPlatinum outside for some reason (she had split from the other dude who was a random punk guy getting her #). She recognizes me and I go up to her immediately and CAVEMAN. I pick up her 5"2 self, big hug, and twirl her 360 like she's my long lost best friend.
We then proceed to chat for 15 minutes, almost NO QUESTIONS. Just stories and statements and opinions. She #closes ME (she writes my # on her hand, makes sure I have her # in my phone, and haves me call her cell).
ME: Since you live so close by, let me walk you home.
HER: No let me walk YOU home.
So we walk to my apartment which is just 3 blocks away. We grab some gum, her cigarettes, and chill on the patio for the next few hours until 4AM. I had her qualify herself. Example:
ME: Oh, I like the sweet girls.
HER: Oh I'm super sweet and my friends love me.
etc. etc.
She qualified me about humor and physical attraction. I ran the Cube and threw in my own answers that seemed to mesh well with her. Hopefully some deep AND wide rapport with her. Relationships, love, physical attraction, etc.
The Sticking Point came when I took my fingers, turned her head towards me, and went in for the kiss. She turned slightly and it was only a cheek kiss. Another hour worth of rapport and then I drove her home 4 blocks away to which I got another cheek kiss.
I restated that I would ONLY call her IF she was EXCITED to hear from me. It sounded like she definitely wanted to hang out, do Hollywood, etc. Nice ending for a solo sarge that had ZERO expectations for the night.
I now have to wake up in less than FOUR HOURS, but damn, I do love this game sometimes!!
But anyways, I decide to stroll down to the Lighthouse here in the South Bay of Hermosa Beach solo style. There's a live rock band so I dress somewhat punk: dark outfit with my very punked out, zippered out jacket.
Inside, I order a drink next to some girls while the rock band is playing. You can't hear a damn thing, so I "emote." Like if a girl bumped into me, I'd be like "I'm gonna kick your girly ass" all playful like and in a total NONVERBAL way. Or just a very PHYSICAL body language like booty bumps, or playful pushes, etc. Until somehow I'm surrounded by two rocker babes on both the right and left.
After the band finishes, I go outside to the patio and chill. I start gaming this 3set of girls. Turns out two of them have boyfriends and one (the UG) doesn't, but I run some game and strike up a good conversation. The hotter one is bi-sexual so I tell her some lesbian and bi-sexual stories and she's eating it right up. Cool, but I don't bother to close because it seems to much effort to really do any boyfriend destroyers for a 6.5.
I do some casual, off the cuff chitchat with a seated mixed 2set with a punk guy and a beach platinumum shortstack, HBPlatinum (LA7.5/8). Slight C&F and neg (I told her she had ash on her face when she in fact didn't). Punk guy #closes her and she walks away to a different bar.
Later, the Lighthouse is dragging down, but I roll to the Dragon which is nearby and more of a Hollywood nightclub. There again I do some casual gaming solo style with no real hard, edgey, high energy stuff. Just casual.
One cool thing I saw was a Natural Asian guy (wore Abercrombie, short spikey hair, nothing special) running some serious funny, high energy stuff who just fucking #-closed all 3 of those chicks that I had met at the Lighthouse within 10 minutes of some high octane shit.
As I'm leaving, I see the HBPlatinum outside for some reason (she had split from the other dude who was a random punk guy getting her #). She recognizes me and I go up to her immediately and CAVEMAN. I pick up her 5"2 self, big hug, and twirl her 360 like she's my long lost best friend.
We then proceed to chat for 15 minutes, almost NO QUESTIONS. Just stories and statements and opinions. She #closes ME (she writes my # on her hand, makes sure I have her # in my phone, and haves me call her cell).
ME: Since you live so close by, let me walk you home.
HER: No let me walk YOU home.
So we walk to my apartment which is just 3 blocks away. We grab some gum, her cigarettes, and chill on the patio for the next few hours until 4AM. I had her qualify herself. Example:
ME: Oh, I like the sweet girls.
HER: Oh I'm super sweet and my friends love me.
etc. etc.
She qualified me about humor and physical attraction. I ran the Cube and threw in my own answers that seemed to mesh well with her. Hopefully some deep AND wide rapport with her. Relationships, love, physical attraction, etc.
The Sticking Point came when I took my fingers, turned her head towards me, and went in for the kiss. She turned slightly and it was only a cheek kiss. Another hour worth of rapport and then I drove her home 4 blocks away to which I got another cheek kiss.
I restated that I would ONLY call her IF she was EXCITED to hear from me. It sounded like she definitely wanted to hang out, do Hollywood, etc. Nice ending for a solo sarge that had ZERO expectations for the night.
I now have to wake up in less than FOUR HOURS, but damn, I do love this game sometimes!!