FR: Sex with a nursing student

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one wasn't extremely challenging, but there were multiple obstacles that I believe I jumped over very easily.

My sister and I happened to be attending the same club for different events the same night, so I agreed to be the designated driver for her since she is in nursing school and doesn't often get to party and the club was about 25-30 minutes away.

My sister and I walk up to the door and security is complimenting me on how I dress in front of a bunch of hot girls (good start). I walk in, find my buddies, get a drink, and then walk over to find all my sister's nursing school friends. One of the girls I had met once before (we will call her Christina). Christina immediately is happy to see me and grabs me to take a picture with her. While taking the picture, I grab her as$, and she grabs mine. The time we had met before was at a bar where she was all over me and it was embarrassing that I didn't close the deal, but I had work early and $$ > *****es.

Anyway, my sister realizes right away that Christina is thirsty and kind of gives me a dirty look and is NOT happy about it. Obstacle one. I tell my sister not to CB and to enjoy herself.

Very quickly, I isolate Christina over to a side bar and we are making out, and I start fingering her. She starts saying things like, "We can't fvck her, in front of all my nursing school friends" I agree and just tell her to have fun and we will go home together later. She smiles. Obstacle two were the nursing school friends, but they all love me so it was easy.

I go back to hang out with my buddies and a hot polish girl begins to talk to me, I see Christina in the background getting jealous. Christina runs over and just starts grinding on me - making it really awkward the poor polish girl just walks away. A few minutes later, some guy walks over and is talking to Christina. She whispers to me that this guy drove her to the club and he is angry that she ditched him. I just laugh. (I don't get involved in sh!t like that and I try not to disrespect the other guy out of respect for him.)

At the end of the night, I had to drive my sister, her friend, and a buddy of mine home. We are all leaving and Christina just jumps into my car. I drop off my sister, because she was sick. Christina hops into the front seat. I drop the other two off and we are going back to my house. Christina had been massaging my shoulders the entire ride home and then while in the passenger seat rubbing her feet on my ****.

We pull up to my house and she says she wants to fvck, but doesn't want to go inside, because she doesn't want my sister to know we are screwing. So, I get her naked in the car. She will not give me a blow job which is disappointing, but anyways, earlier in the day I had just bought a pack of condoms (pleasure pack from Durex) in a rush not knowing exactly what was inside. The condoms are not labeled on the wrapper very well, so, apparently I put on the extended pleasure condom one which is supposed to desensitize you (never used these before) so I had this chick ride me for two hours. I wasn't desensitized so to speak, but it felt different. Anyone who has used these condoms can probably explain better. The girl was an incredible lay, rode me like a pro, loved every minute of it, was sweating like a pig and a bit of a freak.

I am so over fvcking girls in my car. Such an uncomfortable experience and I couldn't really move. I literally barely moved at all while she fvcked me for two hours.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, very nice man! Good read. +1 rep

And yes, fvcking in cars sucks. Those desensitized condoms are generally for men with premature ejaculate problems. Just remind yourself not to buy those again, unless of course you're looking to be a jackhammer ALL night.

-Scars

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Haha, very nice man! Good read. +1 rep

And yes, fvcking in cars sucks. Those desensitized condoms are generally for men with premature ejaculate problems. Just remind yourself not to buy those again, unless of course you're looking to be a jackhammer ALL night.

-Scars
Not to sound like a pvssy, but I was like in legit pain. I cramped up at different points. I think my foot fell asleep at another. I hit my funny bone. Her back hit the horn a few times (no idea why we did it in the driver seat and not the passenger, but she wanted to be on top bad and jumped on me)

And after words, we got dressed, and she cuddled on top of me, I had my jeans with a belt on. So, I had the belt digging into my hip and my elbow was smashed against the door. I threw her off me at that point.

The worst part of this entire thing may be she has an INCREDIBLE ass and I couldn't even hit it from behind.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was another guy there (nursing student) who was friends with my sister and "Christina" who was super jealous as well.

He was actually going to take her home, but she jumped into my car and he was like, "Christina, do you want me to drive you home?" and then asked me, if I wanted him to take her home! So thirsty to try and bang her! At one point in the night, I asked her what was up with him, because he was uncomfortable around me and she said "he wants me bad, but I am not interested" ..

So, it was definitely an interesting dynamic.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
There was another guy there (nursing student) who was friends with my sister and "Christina" who was super jealous as well.

He was actually going to take her home, but she jumped into my car and he was like, "Christina, do you want me to drive you home?" and then asked me, if I wanted him to take her home! So thirsty to try and bang her! At one point in the night, I asked her what was up with him, because he was uncomfortable around me and she said "he wants me bad, but I am not interested" ..

So, it was definitely an interesting dynamic.
Wow.

That's like the time when a girl texted me to pick her up from a party so we could shag. I go to pick her up and this guy would NOT let her leave. The story was that I was going to take her home. He said, "I'm sober. I can take you home, it's fine." She said, no it's okay. "Don't leave, the party is getting started." No, it's okay. "Well, come say bye to everybody." (Stalling) Had to wait another 10 minutes for her to say bye. Even stepped out of my car when it started looking like he was positioning himself and blocking the door. This guy had his head poked into my passenger window, had the car running, and trying to pull out and he'd come up with something else to say. I should had just backed up quick and taken his head off. This guy was the biggest Omega c0ck-block I had ever met in my life. Dude could not take a hint.

Sounds like you did everything right man. Hopefully she just doesn't wake up and has "buyers remorse". How's your follow up game, how do you plan on handling it? You gonna wait for her to contact you, going to ignore her completely? Try and keep her as a FB, make her your gf?

-Scars

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure how I am going to deal with this one. I texted her the next day, she had actually left something in my car, I told her I had it. We had a few replies back/forth I sent her the last text.

She is going out again with my sister this weekend and asked me if I was going - I said probably not. I am waiting for her to re-contact. And I am not worried about it either way.

I don't have time to date at the moment. I do not have an off day between school & work and that is my focus.

I hit it right she will call. If she doesn't, I will probably just send her a very blunt text telling her to come over one night.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having a really hard time with the game as of late so the chodey desperate part of me hates you right now.

the other part of me thinks : nice job. hope it was a good massage i love them.

edit: this in no way means i;m hatin on you. more like im hatin on me