FR-Sex As A Weapon Sh1t Test

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women use sex to get relationships and men use relationships to get sex". One of the best quotes Ive ever heard. As men...we need to be aware that sex is the "Ace in the hole" for women...and if allowed, they will use it as a trump card.

So last night, a plate of mine comes over around 10pm. I have to get up early the next day for work, so we chit chat a bit with the roommate and we head upstairs to bed. 15 mins or so of watching TV and we start going at each other. As we are hooking up, I made a nonchalant, funny/witty comment to her that had something to do with "her being a man". I know it sounds harsh or awkward, but I swear to you it was not....to be honest I dont even know exactly what I said, because it went over so good. If it would have p1ssed her off I would have remembered it EXACTLY. So anyways we both get naked and we re about to have sex and she pulls this little beauty of a sh1t test out...

HB: Sooooo you want to have sex with a man then right?
Me: What
HB: Your little funny comment earlier...take it back or you dont get sex(with a huuuuuggeee grin on her face)

Now at this point, I just deflect and ignore it, then re escalate. It literally happens several times, like she is not giving up on this one. She begins to "tease" me and grinds on my d1ck or would put it right at the entrance to the vag1na but never in, and would ask repeatedly to "take it back". Ok great....so ignoring + deflecting didnt work...so i figured cave man game was up next. I toss her around the bed and try to just overpower her and fvck her brains out. She resists and made it extremely difficult for me to even do this...so I felt like I was trying way tooooo hard and gave up on that after being initially shut down, so I roll over and turn on the TV and 100% ignore the fact that she is naked and is stroking my d1ck still.

HB: Soooo are you going to take it back?
Me: Nah, I choose TV
HB: Fine, your loss(and rolls off and acts like shes going to pass out lol)

That lasts MAYBE 45 seconds before....

HB: Sooooo we really arent going to have sex tonight because your so stubborn?

* Notice here^ how illogical her statement is. Shes equally stubborn by not letting it go, so remember NEVER USE LOGIC TO PASS SH1T TESTS.

Me: No, Im no longer turned on.

I then proceed to fall asleep.

YOU CAN NEVER LET WOMEN USE SEX AS A WEAPON. They also think that its their little leash that can cage their man. Even if you re reading this, and thinking "Dude, why the he11 wouldnt the exception just say he takes it back? Like its not a big deal, its such a small thing to give up sex for if you ask me." If I would have let her get away with this...maybe next time she does the same thing because I said something actually mean. And then the time after that because I dont take her dog for a walk. And the time after that for not declaring her queen regent and swearing fealty to her blessed vag1na. Savy?

Oh...and by the way...I woke up in the morning and pounded it out for MAYBE 3 mins tops. I had to get up and go to work so I didnt have time to dither about. I got mine in...and she didnt. So I bet next time she wont dare to use sex as a weapon...she now has tasted what its like to be with an alpha male and one where sex doesnt "rule all".

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. Considering she is just a FB and not anyone serious, it seems to me like you were too serious about all of this. Now, if she was someone you were exclusive with and planned on being with for a long time, I could see what you did as being constructive to shaping her long term behavior. But in this case, you were both just looking to bang it out. What do you care if you have to say you take it back? As long as you get to sex, which is all FBs are good for. You shouldn't care about her long term behavior because it is irrelevant to your interests. FB's should be stress free and fun. By doing what you did, no one won. No one got laid and you were both pissed off at each other. It wasn't fun. And if not fun then you might as well be in a relationship. Not saying relationships are not fun. They are. But since you spend so much more time together in relationships there are many more trials and tribulations involved as well.

In this case I would have just said something (with a big grin on your face) "ok, I take it back, guess you're just going to have to spank me" or something like that. Something that keeps it fun and lighthearted.

Good luck.

Don Juan
Reaction score
just. why would you do this man. why.

you turned a light, off-the-cuff joke about her being manly, and made it into this huuuuuuge deal. you're supposed to escalate the fun in an interaction, not amplify and reflect whatever negativity the girl brings in. it seems to me like the girl was just teasing / flirting with you in her own little way, and instead of keeping the fun going ( such as how cordoncordon suggested, with a funny/sarcastic response), you took her comment far too seriously and just killed it for the both of you.

the entire point of **** tests is for you to keep up good vibes and not let them phase you. that's why girls do them - they want to see how spontaneous are you, how well can you adapt to new circumstances, how strong is your frame and how much can you handle before you lose your playfulness.

not to be a ****, but in no way did you pass. You did not handle the situation like an alpha; you sulked and pretended you didn't want sex just so you could have your way. not cool man.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the last two posters. Why is it totally the man's duty to make FB fun and to placate her when she is the one not making it fun? She seemed to go way too far with the tests and games.

That said, I don't think ignoring the test at first was necessarily the right move. I would of first said to her she is misinterpreting what was said and blowing it way out of proportion and tried to shut that down right away. By ignoring her and going for the sex repeatedly, she probably took it at sign you weren't necessarily disagreeing and that you were eager for her. If you were going to ignore her little test, you should've ignored her physically for a bit too.

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, great point! This is the hardest lesson for men to learn because it takes extreme discipline. There are several valid points in this thread though. Keeping it light and giving her a playful witty response, but at the same time not caving in, would have been a good course of action (plan A). However, if you can't think of anything witty at the time, then moving onto the maneuver you pulled is also a successful ploy (plan B-). Then again though, if you had not escalated after you played off the not caring for sex that would have been your plan B+. Either way, you were successful.

Good job on deferring the sex man! That took balls.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PackDaddy said:
OP, great point! This is the hardest lesson for men to learn because it takes extreme discipline. There are several valid points in this thread though. Keeping it light and giving her a playful witty response, but at the same time not caving in, would have been a good course of action (plan A). However, if you can't think of anything witty at the time, then moving onto the maneuver you pulled is also a successful ploy (plan B-). Then again though, if you had not escalated after you played off the not caring for sex that would have been your plan B+. Either way, you were successful.

Good job on deferring the sex man! That took balls.
The thing is though, what good is a FB if you don't fawk her? She isn't your gf or your wife. You hang out with her to sex. Not to come over, watch tv, and fall asleep with. By being so bullheaded, he did not get what he wanted, at least not to the extent he wanted it.

Also, I don't know the exact comment, but women do not take kindly in any way shape or form being told they resemble a man. Its very very ego bursting to them. Same as if a woman called you or me feminine looking. We probably wouldn't like that would we? We probably wouldn't want to then do something nice for that women would we? This women was blowing it off to an extent, busting OP's balls a little but at the same time still showing enough where it wasn't that big of a deal, and OP basically took his balls and went home.

Again, if you aren't going to fawk a FB, then you are just wasting time.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be missing something - did he say this girl was just a FB?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
I might be missing something - did he say this girl was just a FB?
He called her a plate, and did not express any real feelings for her, so I think it is a safe assumption that she is just one of at least a few he is dating/sexing.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
He called her a plate, and did not express any real feelings for her, so I think it is a safe assumption that she is just one of at least a few he is dating/sexing.
Plates can still turn into LTRs - and his actions tell me that he's training this girl to be suitable for a relationship (whether or not he chooses to pursue one with her).

Looking forward to have Ex come on here and tell us which it is.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP handled it well. Women using their puzzy to get what they want from men is the oldest trick in the book.
By showing her he's not ruled by his dyck would have sent her hamster on a marathon and then over a cliff.
I've done the same thing to FBs and in LTRs to great effect. The key is not to act butthurt, just be nonchalant and calm.
If you're willing to accept sex as a reward, she'll use it as such.
I want a woman to fvck me because she's dying for a solid pounding, not because I've been a good little boy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
HB: Sooooo you want to have sex with a man then right?
Me: What
HB: Your little funny comment earlier...take it back or you dont get sex(with a huuuuuggeee grin on her face)
Man, you should have totally played along. You should have said something like "I don't normally bang dudes but I'm willing to make an exception for you!" I mean, what can she say in response to that??

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with OP. A woman who acts like shes in total control over sex is a turn off to me. A woman who acts like shes "letting" me screw her in a turn off as well. Because lets be real, she wants it too.

So I would have done the same thing and went to sleep. I would have gave her some good sex in the morning though. I dont do selfish sex, because thats my reputation on the line lol. Plus if you did wanna hit it in the future, she may think youre crap in bed.

Either way, I have no issue with a guy taking sex away from a woman who thinks she has the only say in whether sex happens or not. Girls need to stop thinking they are sitting on some throne.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you care if you have to say you take it back? As long as you get to sex, which is all FBs are good for. You shouldn't care about her long term behavior because it is irrelevant to your interests.

Ohhh yaaa sure. I should be doing anything to be getting sex, how can I forget. Whats that babe? I need to take that huge dildo up my a$$ to have sex tonight? Why golly I cant wait.

FB's should be stress free and fun.

I agree, they should. But her not dropping the damn topic is not stress free, and being teased is certainly not fun to me.

No one got laid and you were both pissed off at each other.

False. I did get laid and I was definitely not p1ssed off.

that's why girls do them - they want to see how spontaneous are you, how well can you adapt to new circumstances, how strong is your frame and how much can you handle before you lose your playfulness.

False. Being spontaneous is irrelevant to sh1t tests. Their purpose is to test your masculinity. The more masculine/alpha you are...the more sh1t tests you will experience.

I would of first said to her she is misinterpreting what was said and blowing it way out of proportion and tried to shut that down right away.

This actually was my initial reaction, but for condensing purposes I just lumped it into the "deflect" bit. I didnt think it was relevant enough to explain because it had no effect.

Plates can still turn into LTRs - and his actions tell me that he's training this girl to be suitable for a relationship (whether or not he chooses to pursue one with her).

Bingo. It doesnt matter what she is. I treat all women the same. You dont get "classified" and get treated a certain way. Thats stupid. I wouldnt accept this behavior from a plate, a LTR, a fvck buddy, etc.

The key is not to act butthurt, just be nonchalant and calm.

Bingo.

Man, you should have totally played along. You should have said something like "I don't normally bang dudes but I'm willing to make an exception for you!" I mean, what can she say in response to that??

I did, but again to condense the story I just lumped that in the "deflect period". I was saying some good stuff and I could tell it was turning her on, but literally she would laugh....escalate....then drop the "take it back line" again. I can only do it so many times mate before Im sick of it lol.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic sh!t-test passing: agree and amplify....

A girl many years ago dropped the "so, what you really want is to bang a man" on me.

I said, "You'r right. Roll over." And then I put it in her azz.

That's how you pass this test.

And yes, FBs do not stay the night.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys take women, and life in general, way too seriously I swear. Amazing to me how some of you haven't had a heart attack by age 30 the way you guys get mad over the smallest and most unimportant sh1t.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Some of you guys take women, and life in general, way too seriously I swear. Amazing to me how some of you haven't had a heart attack by age 30 the way you guys over get mad over the smallest and most unimportant sh1t.
Wait a minute. If a girl comes over to your house late at night and is in your bed, naked and moments away from sex and then she suddenly pulls the withholding sex card that's small and unimportant? I think that's about as bad as it gets. It's even worse if she's fvcked you before.

She should keep her azz out of bed with you if she's not going to have sex.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Using sex as a weapon is a big no-no Cordon. You should know better.

The OP didn't make it serious, she did when she seriously would not have sex until he said something. THAT is a pure power play. Always walk away from such events.

Never negotiate with a sex-witholding terrorist.
Normally, I agree with you.

IF she is:
Your wife
Your gf
Someone you are dating seriously who you want to possibly date exclusively in the future.

However in this case she is basically just a FB. One of many girls OP says he is dating. The purpose of girls like these are to just use them for sex and to have fun with. They are very easily replaceable and should not be taken seriously. They have one use. To fawk.

So here we had OP getting upset over something very very trivial. And he did get upset lets not kid ourselves. She got the best of him in this case. If I am going to have a plate/fb come over, she had better fawk me. Otherwise there is no point in them being there. And she sure as hell better be fawking me if she is staying the night. Myself? I don't want any girl staying the night unless it is someone I care about, but that is just me and another story. So anyway OP in a sense insulted her. Yeah it wasn't a big thing but as I said before, if she had called him girly, OP probably wouldn't have liked it very much. Is it that big of a deal to say you didn't mean it? I mean really? Is your manhood and her respect for you going to go down 50 notches because you took back a fairly insulting comment? I don't think so and that is what I mean about some of you taking this PUA and "I'M A MAN!" stuff too seriously. So anyway since she is a woman, multiply her reaction to getting called manly by 1000. All it would have taken is a little playful taking back of the comment and each would have gotten what they wanted. It is simply not worth getting in a mini tiff with a FB who you can replace very easily.

If this had been the guys gf, then yes, I can totally understand conveying to her that she cannot hold sex over me. But trying to do that to a girl who's only purpose in your life IS TO HAVE SEX? I don't see the purpose in it. It's illogical. You don't care what this girl thinks and you don't care about trying to teach her anything because she is irrelevant to your interests. She is an orifice. That's it. OP got all mad and upset and took his ball(s) home like he was in a relationship with her or something. Who gives a fawk.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure power play. I think you handled it well.

The one thing that can be debated is whether you should have even had sex with her in the morning. Sure, you got yours which is nice, but just leaving in the morning and soft-nexting her for a certain amount of time would have really hit home that her behavior was unacceptable. She was wasting your time and being manipulative. Even though she didn't orgasm with the morning sex, on some level it is still attention.

I would still soft-next her. Good job not being controlled by the bag.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
The one thing that can be debated is whether you should have even had sex with her in the morning. Sure, you got yours which is nice, but just leaving in the morning and soft-nexting her for a certain amount of time would have really hit home that her behavior was unacceptable.
That's a good point. Everyone is overlooking it. HE STILL BROKE DOWN AND FAWKED HER A FEW HOURS LATER. What lesson is that teaching her lol? So what changed from the night before to that morning? Any lesson he was trying to teach her went out the window as soon as he put his cawk inside her after they woke up. But instead of it being a longer, fun night, it turned into a slam bam thank you mam where no one really gets what they want. Just proves what I wrote earlier, OP was butthurt and took his ball(s) and went home. For a few hours.

Just seems like a big waste of time to me. No one got laid (well OP says he did for a couple minutes the next morning). No one had fun. Could have all been averted to the point where everyone came out a winner with just a little less ego involved.