AlwaysExcel
Senior Don Juan
This report goes out to JT47319 for putting my mind on RPGs and increasing my understanding of their use.
Last Saturday night, I gave a new friend a ride to a rave in my dirty piece of shyty pick-up truck. (Vague pun not intended but appropriate) This HBHispanic7.5 was letting him crash at her apt. She decided to come with us. She was pretty cute and I took note that she just broke it off with some dude she’d been "seeing" for a couple weeks. I didn’t pay her much attention at the party though because I was socializing with others and it was loud as hell. Every once in awhile I would say something briefly to her and give her kino. I had no real game in mind, just chillin. At one point she felt sick and needed to go lie down in the truck. I just naturally said, “awww” and fully embraced her for a minute. I could tell she liked being held in my arms.
We all chatted on the way back. I used very little ****y and more Funny, because being funny is now fully a part of me. I get more ****y when I’m flirting and I wasn’t flirting much. I did give her a good girl/bad girl mini-cold read. (Mother Teresa by day, Pimpstress by night.) She loved it!
My friend fell asleep and I got to know her a little more. Developed some rapport. Again, I wasn’t intentionally gaming her but more just socializing on the hour drive home. I also chatted up the toll booth girl with this funny off-the-cuff routine about her marching around the toll booth with a sign in protest for having to work all night long. My friend and HB thought it was hilarious.
When I dropped them off, I gave them both a card with contact info on it to reach me online and get involved in my art scene. I didn’t ask for her number because I knew I’d see them again. However, HBhispanic gave me her number anyway. At that point, I realized that the sex was there, all I needed to do was facilitate it. I was excited because I think Hispanic women are some of the hottest but this white boy had not had that particular pleasure yet.
One of the things we had talked about on the way home was martinis and how I always feel pretentious when I drink one. So I called her on Monday night to have a '"pretentious martini" with me on Thursday night. I also casually checked to see when my friend was leaving. HB e-mailed me a couple times too. She mentioned that he had left and how weird it was to have her apt to herself for the first time in weeks. (You don’t say!)
I set the meet up as a Role Playing Game where we dressed up, created uppity personas, and acted snooty. She thought the idea sounded like a lot of fun. (Damn straight!) I was really looking forward to playing with this game almost as much as fvcking her.
Going into the date, I kept things simple for myself. The only two game related things I really focused on were field testing/playing with this RPG and always escalating. No worrying about shyt tests, being a mysterious challenge, phase shifting, buckets of rapport and attraction, etc. etc. Otherwise, I just wanted to have fun and enjoy her company.
During the date, I gave us each funny celebrity names. I was a billionaire playboy who raises exotic wombats and she was my glamorous lover. I called her “lovaaah” and “dah-ling” throughout the night. Inspired by JT’s use of a future projection RPG to overcome ASD in his LR about HBblondbigttities (GOD that’s a lot of acronyms!!), I did the reverse. I framed our relationship as being lovers for about 3 years. I also referred to the jankety Cavalier I was driving as “The Beamer” (Your car doesn’t matter. It’s all in how you frame it) and her apt. as “The Penthouse.” I told the bartender that “we SO own this bar.”
I had wanted to keep this frame going strong during the date. But she was more interested in getting rapport with me so I flowed with that. I was a little disappointed and had a negative thought that she was dominating the frame. But I decided to chill because the RPG is really just a tool to a) keep things fun and spicy, b) fall back on when the convo ebbed, c) get her used to the idea of us as lovers, and d) overcome ASD. It was GOOD that she wanted rapport with me. As long as I maintain a sexual vibe, developing rapport takes things in the right direction. Comments?
So I talked to her for hours but I steadily closed the space between our bodies and increased kino throughout the night. Even though escalating was one of my goals, I wasn’t calculating this stuff much while I did it. It flowed naturally.
I did revive the RPG throughout the night and this probably came off more natural than how I planned it. I brought a camera and used it as a fun prop. I had the bartender take a pic of us in a pretentious pose with our drinks (“Damn paparazzi! They’re everywhere!”). I also had her kiss me on the cheek and took a pic of that (“something juicy for the tabloids”). I intended to use this as a kiss bridge but when I told her that my lips wanted attention too, she got shy and looked away.
So I improvised and used another bit of the RPG. When we were playing pool in a more secluded area of the bar, I told her that our relationship wasn’t always this smooth. I went away to Bermuda for awhile. When I came back, she was in the midst of a fashion show and told me she needed her space. I was hurt. However, when she stumbled upon me kissing her evil step sister, Ursula, she realized how much she really did need me. She confronted me, we resolved the issue, and made passionate love all night long.
As I told this soap opera story, I walked over to her, laughing, and embraced her. She giggled and buried her head in my chest. I took her by the chin, tilted her face up, and kissed her. She was all over me after this!
She was wearing a skirt so I slipped a finger into her and felt how very wet she was. Nice. I tried to extract but she decided she needed another drink (to excuse the focking she was about to get). We sat at the bar and talked some more. She grabbed me and kissed me fiercely during this period.
It was funny because the bar was a ****farm and everyone was looking at us making out. The dudes all hit on her when she went out to smoke. Even the bartender asked where my woman was. She made a point to tell me about the attention she got too. LOL! (This may have something to do with me C&Fing up the only two good looking girls in the bar when she went to the bathroom. Heheh!)
Last Saturday night, I gave a new friend a ride to a rave in my dirty piece of shyty pick-up truck. (Vague pun not intended but appropriate) This HBHispanic7.5 was letting him crash at her apt. She decided to come with us. She was pretty cute and I took note that she just broke it off with some dude she’d been "seeing" for a couple weeks. I didn’t pay her much attention at the party though because I was socializing with others and it was loud as hell. Every once in awhile I would say something briefly to her and give her kino. I had no real game in mind, just chillin. At one point she felt sick and needed to go lie down in the truck. I just naturally said, “awww” and fully embraced her for a minute. I could tell she liked being held in my arms.
We all chatted on the way back. I used very little ****y and more Funny, because being funny is now fully a part of me. I get more ****y when I’m flirting and I wasn’t flirting much. I did give her a good girl/bad girl mini-cold read. (Mother Teresa by day, Pimpstress by night.) She loved it!
My friend fell asleep and I got to know her a little more. Developed some rapport. Again, I wasn’t intentionally gaming her but more just socializing on the hour drive home. I also chatted up the toll booth girl with this funny off-the-cuff routine about her marching around the toll booth with a sign in protest for having to work all night long. My friend and HB thought it was hilarious.
When I dropped them off, I gave them both a card with contact info on it to reach me online and get involved in my art scene. I didn’t ask for her number because I knew I’d see them again. However, HBhispanic gave me her number anyway. At that point, I realized that the sex was there, all I needed to do was facilitate it. I was excited because I think Hispanic women are some of the hottest but this white boy had not had that particular pleasure yet.
One of the things we had talked about on the way home was martinis and how I always feel pretentious when I drink one. So I called her on Monday night to have a '"pretentious martini" with me on Thursday night. I also casually checked to see when my friend was leaving. HB e-mailed me a couple times too. She mentioned that he had left and how weird it was to have her apt to herself for the first time in weeks. (You don’t say!)
I set the meet up as a Role Playing Game where we dressed up, created uppity personas, and acted snooty. She thought the idea sounded like a lot of fun. (Damn straight!) I was really looking forward to playing with this game almost as much as fvcking her.
Going into the date, I kept things simple for myself. The only two game related things I really focused on were field testing/playing with this RPG and always escalating. No worrying about shyt tests, being a mysterious challenge, phase shifting, buckets of rapport and attraction, etc. etc. Otherwise, I just wanted to have fun and enjoy her company.
During the date, I gave us each funny celebrity names. I was a billionaire playboy who raises exotic wombats and she was my glamorous lover. I called her “lovaaah” and “dah-ling” throughout the night. Inspired by JT’s use of a future projection RPG to overcome ASD in his LR about HBblondbigttities (GOD that’s a lot of acronyms!!), I did the reverse. I framed our relationship as being lovers for about 3 years. I also referred to the jankety Cavalier I was driving as “The Beamer” (Your car doesn’t matter. It’s all in how you frame it) and her apt. as “The Penthouse.” I told the bartender that “we SO own this bar.”
I had wanted to keep this frame going strong during the date. But she was more interested in getting rapport with me so I flowed with that. I was a little disappointed and had a negative thought that she was dominating the frame. But I decided to chill because the RPG is really just a tool to a) keep things fun and spicy, b) fall back on when the convo ebbed, c) get her used to the idea of us as lovers, and d) overcome ASD. It was GOOD that she wanted rapport with me. As long as I maintain a sexual vibe, developing rapport takes things in the right direction. Comments?
So I talked to her for hours but I steadily closed the space between our bodies and increased kino throughout the night. Even though escalating was one of my goals, I wasn’t calculating this stuff much while I did it. It flowed naturally.
I did revive the RPG throughout the night and this probably came off more natural than how I planned it. I brought a camera and used it as a fun prop. I had the bartender take a pic of us in a pretentious pose with our drinks (“Damn paparazzi! They’re everywhere!”). I also had her kiss me on the cheek and took a pic of that (“something juicy for the tabloids”). I intended to use this as a kiss bridge but when I told her that my lips wanted attention too, she got shy and looked away.
So I improvised and used another bit of the RPG. When we were playing pool in a more secluded area of the bar, I told her that our relationship wasn’t always this smooth. I went away to Bermuda for awhile. When I came back, she was in the midst of a fashion show and told me she needed her space. I was hurt. However, when she stumbled upon me kissing her evil step sister, Ursula, she realized how much she really did need me. She confronted me, we resolved the issue, and made passionate love all night long.
As I told this soap opera story, I walked over to her, laughing, and embraced her. She giggled and buried her head in my chest. I took her by the chin, tilted her face up, and kissed her. She was all over me after this!
She was wearing a skirt so I slipped a finger into her and felt how very wet she was. Nice. I tried to extract but she decided she needed another drink (to excuse the focking she was about to get). We sat at the bar and talked some more. She grabbed me and kissed me fiercely during this period.
It was funny because the bar was a ****farm and everyone was looking at us making out. The dudes all hit on her when she went out to smoke. Even the bartender asked where my woman was. She made a point to tell me about the attention she got too. LOL! (This may have something to do with me C&Fing up the only two good looking girls in the bar when she went to the bathroom. Heheh!)
Last edited: