Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Pull With Wing in ATL (The Return of NickSaiz65)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, all. I’ve been gone for a while. I feel like corporate has damn near taken over my life and I don’t have time for anything anymore lol. But now that work is a bit calmer, I’ve returned to SS. Wanted to share a FR that happened with my wing last weekend in Atlanta(I’m going to Atlanta again today.)

It is long, so grab some popcorn and be ready.

We started the night by going to a new bar that I had never been to before. I start getting warmed up by chatting up this group set in line. It’s one couple and a solo girl. The solo girl is pretty cute, but I didn’t really pursue it hard right away.

We start doing some approaches around the venue, and hit the dance floor. Some sets hook well, and we dance with some girls.

Eventually, we decide to bounce and hit a different venue. On the way out, I actually bump into the single girl from the three set who I was chatting up in line.

I give her a hug and say “Hey, you’re just the person I wanted to see.” Then I tell her I’m about to leave with my friends. She says, “You’re not leaving before you dance with me!” Then she grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor. So she’s basically venue changing me lol.

She asks me, “Can you dance?” I say “of course” even though I really can’t lol. Still working on that, this is probably going to show up in every field report I do until I really get a chance to get in the mirror, do some yoga, and so on.

We dance together for a good bit, and she eventually starts grinding on me. But after that, she ends up going back to her friend group and I can’t continue. I end up bouncing to do some more approaches at a different venue.

That being said, a bit more structure would help here. (A bit more structure in general in my Nightgame could go a long way. For my personality type, I find the technical game quite useful.) I’d say the attraction was there, I’m not sure how to progress it from here all the way to the bang, especially with the friends there.

The only things I can think of are:

A.) Take her number and invite her out in the second half of the night because girls don’t want to spend all night with one guy

B.) Make out with her on the dance floor and proceed from there. Though, she went back to her friends before I could get to this point.

I’ll look into this more in the future.

After this, we Uber over to the next club. It seems we got there a bit too late, and they’re not letting anyone else in the club. But since there are so many people coming in and out of the venue, we decide to game in the parking lot outside the club lol.

I approach a two set, my target being a girl with huge titties lol. After talking with them for a while and some craziness with a dude in the parking lot damn near stalking them and the valets taking forever, we end up pulling. They drive us back to my wing’s place in their car.

The line we pulled with was something along the lines of “Man, this whole situation has us stressed out. You should come back to our place for a glass of wine, we need it after this!”

We have to stop to get gas, and my girl is saying sexual things already, like “She always had a fat ass, but she just recently got titties in the last 3 years” :lol:

That’s a good sign. It also turns out that she sings and makes original music. I bring up that I play violin as a DHV, and that goes over well.

We step out of the car, and the girls don’t get out for a whole, which is odd. Eventually my girl jokingly comments “Damn, is chivalry dead?” We laugh and then open the door for them, then link arms with them and bring them upstairs to the complex. This is good because they’re already putting it in a Man-To-Woman frame.

I go with my girl to the balcony, and we talk for a bit. Unfortunately, I’m letting the conversation get too flat and platonic(trying to build too much comfort.) In hindsight, I’m also taking too long to escalate, which deflates the bubble of attraction.

We eventually all reconvene in the living room, and we have a jam session where she sings and I play my violin. After a while, I grab her hand and pull her into my wing’s room, saying “let me give you a violin lesson.”

After giving her a very brief lesson, I put my arm around her, and start escalating on her. But before I can really get anywhere, she makes some excuse and goes out back to where her friend is. After we pulled, the vibe was kind of on and off.

This is due to a combination of me waiting too long, and escalating improperly. Closing is easily my biggest sticking point in all of game. I get stuck there every single time. I do have an actionable plan to deal with this though: after extensive discussion with my wing, I have a full escalation plan. For example, one of the things in there is a “straight to the bedroom” pull once you arrive at the house. This model doesn’t even need transitions really. This takes a lot of the pressure off, and again just allows me to focus on taking the correct actions. Hell, it even has a sex flowchart lol. That makes it impossible for this kind of stuff to happen.

That being said, this is already improvement from my last ATL visit. Last time I pulled, I didn’t even make a move on the girl due to waiting for the “perfect moment” :lol:

Now that I have this model, I truly believe that it will fix most if not all of my issues.

But all in all, it was an epic weekend. I feel that my game is really freaking close. Add some minor adjustments on the closing sequence, and it’s there!

Things I Did Well:
Lots of approaches
Being quite assertive at one point in escalation

Things I Can Improve On:
Use more technical game and have a concrete structure in mind
If she is at the house, don’t wait too long to close or the bubble of attraction will deflate. You don’t need to build as much comfort; if you are pulling, the comfort is already built.