Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: "Once you go Asian, you can't go Caucasian" & denying her reality

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my PUA wings are down at a Hollywood club for a free hip hop performance by some rappers.

Whatsupnow brings a pivot and RyanStone brings a Natural who does modeling and commercial acting. He's the type of guy that TylerDurden refers to as "depressingly goodlooking." As in girls will stop their cars on the street and yell at him and stuff like that.

Anyways, this club has a predominant hip hop crowd. Not thuggish necessarily, but all the AMOGs there are definitely aggressive and using DIRECT game. Just to give you example, near the end of the night, I saw a black dude go up to a cute girl and start rubbing his ass against her ass, grinding and pinning her into the wall. She was giggling and like, "Oh my god!" After a few IOIs on her part, tongue-down ensued between the two.

I opened about a dozen sets that night, half on my own, half with a wing. Only two I can remember. The first one was this super cute French/Filipino short stack. She had such an incredibly spunky attitude. My wing RyanStone had initially opened her, but after a quick convo, she IOI'ed me by asking my name, touching my arm, etc. Ryan sees that the vibe between her and me is much stronger so he goes to occupy the guy that she came with (wing tactics, baby!). Otherwise, I wouldn't have moved in on his target, after all, HE WHO OPENS FIRST, GETS FIRST CHOICE OF TARGETS.

I'm looking down on her, do some light C&F, but mostly rapport (telling her stories, opinions, and STATEMENTS, almost no questions). I start STEPPING AWAY FROM HER AND ROTATING. She is now FULLY ISOLATED from her friend, facing away from him, and I am leaning against the bar while she is leaning into me. This is a serious IOI because she followed me move for move. I caress her face on both sides, flip her hair, etc. This is going good: kino, IOIs, isolation, rapport, etc.

Unfortunately, I get Rapper-MOGed when the rapper celebrities made their appearance on the red carpet. Her brain short-circuited and she ran to get their autographs. FYCK ME.

But does this get me down? Nope, I turn directly to the 2 set of LA7s next to me and open them. They're sitting directly on the bar top. Now normally, FOR SEATED SETS YOU MUST SIT WITHIN 30 SECONDS OR OTHERWISE COME OFF AS A TOOL. But because it's on the bar top, it would probably come off as trying way too hard so I lean against the bar and game them. I don't really remember what I opened them with. Very light C&F (no serious ball busting) and directly into rapport. It turns out I have a lot in common with one of the girls who's from Texas, etc.

She also has some strong "game" because she used to be an amateur comedian, is incredibly funny, and was spitting comedic routines like a natural. Very difficult to maintain my own reality in the face of that, but able to retrieve it when I do FUTURE PROJECTION (where in the world would we go to if we wanted to shop?) and ROLE PLAYING (I dress her up in cool clothes and she reciprocates how I should be dressed, etc.

I do the CUBE, but that does only so-so. I think I'm gonna have to start moving that into much later in the seduction phase because it hasn't been working too good for my in the field. But anyways, during all this, the Natural comes in and engages the blonde friend. Which is cool, but he's also continually interpreting my mini-isolation with my girl which is annoying as hell. I have one of my wings tell the Natural to stop interrupting, but as Naturals are wont to do (I don't need no stinking help/advice).

So it looks like both girls are into us. I CAVEMAN and piggyback my girl out of the club. But before I do that, I make her give me a kiss. Another time, she's straddling me from the front with her legs wrapped around me. I'm also playfully bumping her into people. At one point she sees a bunch of girls staring at us and she yells out, "Hey, once you go Asian, you can't go Caucasian!" Mind you, this girl is STONE COLD SOBER. LOL. I'm slapping her ass, put her down, kiss her, pick her back up, and walk on.

Unfortunately, while we're chowing down at a hotdog stand, the Natural blows himself out HARD by making a snide comment that the blonde hears. Mr. Natural has no verbal game so to speak, he just looks good, confident, laidback, and acts MYSTERIOUS. Oooooo, aaaaaa, like James Bond, superconfident, inner-self crap. Whatever, I was getting fed up with him. Unfortunately, his actions and my association with him kind of lower MY value because he's wigging out that the girl just dissed him. Anyways, RyanStone drags off the Natural while I'm still in.

Doesn't look like a same-night lay due to current circumstances and logistics, but whatever. I get a # and kiss close and she gives me her business card as well just to be sure I don't lose her contact info.

Another highlight of the evening was when RyanStone engaged a promoter girl. He's in her frame, reading the promotion ticket and whatever when I whisper into his ear, DENY HER REALITY. If you're going to game a hired gun, whether a waitress, shooter girl, or whatever, YOU CANNOT BE SUCKED INTO THE CUSTOMER FRAME. So he proceeds to straight up game her and refuses to talk about her "work." Tongue down in 10 minutes, Ryan venue changes her 3 times, grinding on the couch, ALMOST an ONS, but her brother was there. #k-close.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man, damn good! One question though: what the hell does "LA" in "LA7" stand for? And in regards to her yelling out 'once you go Asian...' was she Asian, or you? I love my Asians too man, read the LR in my logbook on here ;)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stands for Los Angeles.... Supposedly the LA girls are much hotter on average so an LA7 is like an HB9 somewhere else...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Stands for Los Angeles.... Supposedly the LA girls are much hotter on average so an LA7 is like an HB9 somewhere else...

I agree with that - LA women are more beautiful than say, Chicago or NYC women (except for the fashion models... but 95% of them aren't NYC natives anyway).

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Good stuff man, damn good! One question though: what the hell does "LA" in "LA7" stand for? And in regards to her yelling out 'once you go Asian...' was she Asian, or you? I love my Asians too man, read the LR in my logbook on here ;)
An LA7 is an 8 or 9 to you and everyone else in the world.

Nah, she was referring to ME (ie I'm an asian dude) and she was a white girl.

Now stop looking at my delectable asian ass, you pervert! :p

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA chicks aint that great. If a girl is a 7 she is a 7. Soon guys are gonna start saying the chicks they picked up were 9s when they are really 4s, because their town is full of skanks.

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
Um, she's half white/filipino, how is that make her asian?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pete_C
Um, she's half white/filipino, how is that make her asian?
What's your Major Malfunction, NUMBNUTS?

The white girl was referring to ME, AN ASIAN GUY, when she was yelling at the other girls, "Once you go Asian, You can't go Caucasian!"

Originally posted by CLOONEY
LA chicks aint that great. If a girl is a 7 she is a 7. Soon guys are gonna start saying the chicks they picked up were 9s when they are really 4s, because their town is full of skanks.
Nope, your 7 is probably my 6 or 5. Call it being jaded and overstimulated in this town.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I highly doubt it. LA is overrated. I have been all over the world, and just dont see what the hype is about over LA. I was certainly not bewildered by the beauty I saw there.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
lol, I highly doubt it. LA is overrated. I have been all over the world, and just dont see what the hype is about over LA. I was certainly not bewildered by the beauty I saw there.

The most beautiful girls I've seen have all been in Asia and Europe. I was too young when I visited Australia. Overall America doesn't quite measure up to the Old World. Many are indeed overweight, and somehow the 'hybrid vigor' doesn't apply here, whether it's merely two ethnicities of the same color mixing (i.e. German and Irish), or two different races (Asian and white, for example). :p

But hey - LA is certainly better than most places in the USA.