"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

FR:On my own, cycling around the lake

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Another update:

Ms. married calls me and tells me that her husband is taking the kids on a trip this weekend. She'll be all alone for the weekend and wants to get together.

As a well known philosopher once said, "Pimpin' ain't easy but it sure is fun.";)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
First of all, good job, glad to see people in the field. Now let me get my point across.

She's tired of being asked where's she's been until the early hours of the morning and she wants to just tell him that she's met someone that she enjoys being with!
Ms. married calls me and tells me that her husband is taking the kids on a trip this weekend. She'll be all alone for the weekend and wants to get together.
Be very very careful. Do the math here. Her husband obviously suspects something, he knows his wife is running around coming back in the mornings. Unless he's Corky, he knows something is up. Him taking the kids on a trip for the weekend could easily be a trap, to catch his wife in the act. All he has to do is conveniantly come back early, say he forgot something, etc. This is exactly how most of the world's cheating b!tches get caught.

Whatever you do, don't screw her at her place.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
First of all, good job, glad to see people in the field. Now let me get my point across.





Be very very careful. Do the math here. Her husband obviously suspects something, he knows his wife is running around coming back in the mornings. Unless he's Corky, he knows something is up. Him taking the kids on a trip for the weekend could easily be a trap, to catch his wife in the act. All he has to do is conveniantly come back early, say he forgot something, etc. This is exactly how most of the world's cheating b!tches get caught.
Well, I survived the weekend. You made some very good points, none which I hadn't already thought about but still definitely worth mentioning.

Whatever you do, don't screw her at her place.
Too late! :D
However, I made sure of a few things even before setting foot into the house.

1. Established all of the exits.
2. Designated EMERGENCY EXITS as those closest to the bedroom.
3. Found out whether there were firearms in the house and their location.
4. Determined whether husband was packing (I know, I didn't think about whether he had a gun that she didn't know about).
5. Established that I was not going to sleep over. Why should I give him a stationary target?

And the saga continues...
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
Give us more details. What did you do all weekend with her? How many times and where did you fvck her?

And one thing to consider...does it make you feel at all guilty to be doing a woman in her home where her children live?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I'm not going to go into details but we did not just bump uglies all weekend. Remember that there is a difference between a DJ and a Player.

Nothing against players, but more times than not they just play the 'hit and run' game. DJ's tend to infiltrate as a double agent. We gain their trust and they want to spend time with you doing everything and nothing. Player's usually have a fast rotation in their stable while DJs keep their fillies around for a while.

Anyway, about your question about guilt; I don't have anything to feel guilty about. I'm single why should I feel guilty especially since she's the one that's married and she has no signs of feeling guilty?

I think that you're confusing guilt with morality. There's another thread out there about morals that's interesting. But consider this, morals no matter how appropriate, places limitations on people. Sometimes people need to consider just how limited they really want to be.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
so i come back home from the weekend spent with kids.. say hello to my wife.. who looks suprisingly happy all of the sudden.. then go upstairs to my bedroom.. lay down and suddenly realize that the sheets smell different.. i sniff em and notice they reek of another MALE!!! in anger i jump up and rush to my gun closet.. i pick up my shot gun and grab my wife by the hair..screaming "who did you screw, you dirty *****!?"
She doesnt wish to reply so i smack her on the chin, demanding the name of the intruder!

She yells "Franciso fvcked my brains out you fat fvcker!" as i pull the trigger of my shotty.

I look at the bottom of the barrel and let all the hell break loose.


..the end?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Oxide, that was you???!!!! D@mn your wife is a good lay!!! :p
 
Top