"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

FR of today + Question for everyone

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
If you dont want to read my FR (its not that great anyway, but the end part is) then skip to the question at the end.

Anyway, this girl i emailed from onlinebooty call emails me back. Coincidentally enough, she goes to my damn college, would you fvcking believe that? So anyway we talk online for a bit and schedule the date for later on. I wont go into great detail because this was pretty much a guarenteed lay since i was above her level looks wise.. not to be conceited, but she just wasnt good looking.

She comes over into my room, i shut and lock the door. We bull **** around for a while talking about watching a movie and playing some one on one strip poker and then we decide to watch a movie. We are lying in the bed together and she's lying in between my legs. I then start fiddling with her hair and slowly move my finger from her cheeks towards her lips. She gets the hint and starts sucking my fingers. I ask her if she likes having things in her mouth and she then just bluntly says 'are you asking me to suck your ****'. I say "im just simply asking a question". To not waste time ill just say that she gave me head and it wasnt that good. I told her id mak ea deal with her. If i jacked off until i was about to ***, she'd finish me off. She does and lets me bust in her mouth. Was nice, even though she spit it out onto a towel. Anyway after that she then heads down to catch the bus to take her back to her house.

She ends up missing it and we are in the entrance room of my appt building and theres some blonde girl there who was really chatty and energetic, my guess is she was nervous. She was really hot though, so after the other girl leaves i then begin talking with her and flirting some. I started being c+f and joking aroudn with her about how the guy she's waiting for has her waiting downstairs in the cold. I then kept referring to him as her date and she kept refuting this. I said something along the lines of "he must be pretty hot if u waiting for him this long when he was supposed to be here 15mins ago" and she goes "no he's not good looking at all, i just have nothing to do and figured we could hang out." She told me he's driving from another state, like 50mins away to see her. She told me she wasnt even interested in him as well. She was giving me loads of buying signals when i kept joking around and being C+F with her. You know stuff like when she would mention her mom saying to her she shouldnt date guys out of state I would say "OHHH So he's your date huh" and she would laugh saying no no no not what i mean and playfully touch me. I then ask her what time it was to set up for my number close because when she told me the time id say i had to go. Before i even say anything she tells me i should come by her room and hang out some time with her and i ask her to write down her room # for me along with her phone number and she does. While she's writing it i jokingly tell her to hurry up so that if the guy drives by he doesnt think im booking his date and she playfully pushed me while laughing. I told her i didnt wanna have to knock anyone out tonight for getting the wrong impression (talking about the guy). I then left and she told me she would see me soon.
THIS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY EVENING. This girl was like an 8.

Anyway, my main question is.
Have you or would you ever let a girl who doesnt look all that good, but isnt like UGLY or anything give you head? This was probably like a 4 or 5.. but i figured she looked good enough to give me head. I didnt kiss or do anything else with her though. What do you guys think, this girl probably could be considered ugly by some, but i dunno, i didnt think she was UGLY, i decided head would be fine.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Anyway, my main question is.
Have you or would you ever let a girl who doesnt look all that good, but isnt like UGLY or anything give you head? This was probably like a 4 or 5.. but i figured she looked good enough to give me head. I didnt kiss or do anything else with her though. What do you guys think, this girl probably could be considered ugly by some, but i dunno, i didnt think she was UGLY, i decided head would be fine.
No never, I'd have to be so drunk I would be out of my senses.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
One hor and another hor prospect in one night! MR DJ!

No dude, I can't be aroused by ugly chicks, it's a mental thing! Maybe if I took 3 viagra pills, I said maybe!!!!
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Yeah im feeling really good right now cuz of that last pickup. This girl though that gave me head..she wasnt ugly.... my **** was hard. Mainly because of how horish she was, the fact she was just gonna suck on my fingers and th en give me head and we knew each other for about 30mins. Anyway, i hadnt had any in a while but figured she was good enough for now to give me head.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
2 responses, thats why the site is sucking and people are leaving.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
If you dont want to read my FR (its not that great anyway, but the end part is) then skip to the question at the end.
Low status behaviour. I was gonna read your post, but why should I? If you even state that it sux...

When you're about to give a performance, don't start it with the words "it sux" OK?
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Umm i was referring to the girl that i let give me head... about how it wasnt too great because it was way too easy since the girl was a hoe basically. The only reason i posted anything was because of the number close with the hot chick after wards.
 

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
I just can't get into ugly or fat chics.The Thing won't even rise to the ocassion with them. I got this fat chic that keeps trying to get me to have a meal with her and I am tired of trying to think of excuses to let her down easy since she is pretty cool. She called me up a couple of days ago for Chinese food but I told her that I am Chinese food-out. She looks cute in the face but she could lose about 30 pounds. If you can rise to the ocassion, by all means, get your weannie whistled.
 
Top