FR: (Obliteraga style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really eating you up, I got no reason to hate on you and I found your FR entertaining but you should just let it go honestly.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Flaming and trolling is not constructive criticism. Posting a BS thread mocking me is not constructive criticism either, it's just being damn stupid.
When this happens, you just put those people on your ignore list, so you don't have to deal with them anymore. If you don't want to do this, then yes you deserve to be flamed and are a glutton for punishment.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
what makes anybody here credible?
Damn straight ChrizZ, and that's the truth...

Too many people are whinging about FR's, status (Senior or Master DJ etc), and proofs etc. Who gives a fvck about that ****? Why should we validate ourselves to others on this forum- people we will most probably never meet or even see.

FR's: who's to say someone can't just bvll**** their FR and say this and that happened. It aint proof of jack sh!t

Status: i can honestly say i've gotten better advise at times from people that are "DJ's" then "Senior" or "Master DJ's" at times.

In the end, fvck the proof. YOU chose to come onto this site, and you choose what advise you think will work or not. If you're not happy or don't agree on someone's point of view, then so be it, you don't ask for fvckin proof, cause who gives a fvck, take what you want and leave the rest.

In the end, who knows what it credible? Like the words of wisdom i've read on this forum before, you cannot succeed without first facing failure. You gotta take what you think will work and believe in, and trial it out. Doesn't work? Then take it on the chin and keep movin...

Peace brothers

-MMA Juan

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
and so begins the Board Wars..

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
its interesting to see the effects of his immature mind

he thinks that he is right and everyone else is wrong - clearly a sign of an underdeveloped, adolescent brain

Status
Not open for further replies.