FR: NYC, Models, and Free Booze

Legendat24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a little vacation with my wing Edge and two girls to New York City with some very interesting results.

Night One:

I am going to call this the Success Night

We were supposed to go to this exclusive club and this big promoter guy was going to get us in. One of the girls we went down with knew him but I should have known that this would end up as a sham. As soon as we met up with him he became a little intimidated. He even said something to the effect that we where over dressed or something. I don’t think a t-shirt and a suit jacket is over dressed. I would say we were dressed well. I have found it’s always better to over dress for any occasion then to under dressed.

In all honesty I think he just didn’t want us diluting his party of girls.

Now at this point he would get us in but he wanted us to pay which for me is not under any circumstances acceptable. I have the belief that I am way to important to pay. I don’t know how I installed it but it always comes out when I deal with bouncers and I always get end up getting my way.

I find it amusing when guy’s first start thinking they can hit on your girls and then they get intimidated when they realize you can just dominate them socially. I have found the best way to do this is to be nice to everyone. Especially the guy that is trying to hit on your girls. The more I talk to him and befriend him the more he starts to look bad for trying to weasel his way in. I have found this produces two results.

1. He is blown out and walks off.
2. He will beta himself to you to get on your good side.

This guy was a slime ball. Instead of getting us into the club he
wanted us to pay and he wanted to take our girls inside without us if we didn’t pay. Needless to say this is a pipe dream of his and our girls would never leave us standing there.

In my older days I would have got upset but now things like this just fuel me to get everything that I want.

So I quickly talked to the bouncer and the next thing I know are being ushered in threw the side door. I was really hammered and I can’t remember exactly what I said but if you act that you are important and you hold your frame then everyone gets sucked into it. If you believe yourself everyone starts to believe. I said something about why was he checking our id’s again we are here all the time and he just pointed us to a different door.

On my new state rush of getting my way I decided that since the promoter was being a jackass and I am going to drink all of his liquor tonight. He had a table with twenty girls and wanted nothing to do with us since we weren’t handing over our girls. At point I quickly walk over to the table that the promoter has set up with all the girls.

Time for aggressive niceness.

Now in the New York City they seem to have some weird rules about not pouring your own drinks at a table because it is low class so I start hammering in on the guy I like to call the drink pouring guy.

He is basically the guardian of the table. He thinks he is a party architect or something when really he is just partners with the promoter. They don't like to be called promoters they like to be called party designers. They are just promoters bringing in a lot of girls and the club pays for the girls to drink and the promoter gets a cut.

I used to think that being a promoter would be a good job but after watching this guy being so frazzled and running back and forth to the front door I have since changed my mind. I think I would rather just bring girls with me then ‘design a party’ at a club and be the girls *****es all night.

This drink pouring guy thinks he's king of the world because he has the table, the drinks, and the girls. I don’t think he really likes me or anyone. He off on his cloud of being an important drink pouring douche bag and worrying about all his girls. Matter of fact he's trying to not pay attention to me but I want my free drinks all night so I'm going to get him to realize that I am someone he should be sucking up too.

I have a real hard time distilling what I do but Edge tells me that basically the technique I use to turn any bouncer, rude guy, or club owner is: Basically I just acknowledge whatever they are doing and then basically just repeat what I want and at the same time spouting absurd amounts of value at them.

This leads me to Aggressive Niceness. (This works on all bouncers and douche bag types that think they are important)
I basically accomplish this by just talking about how amazing whatever he is doing is. Now at first he thinks I am just a random douche supplicating to get stuff from him but the trick is how you do it. Extremely Aggressively. Every time I finish a sentence he turns away to talk to a girl and I tapped him on the arm hard so he returns his focus to me. Eventually after about three minutes of this aggressive back and forth he lets something slip about him being into designing stuff about fashion. He thinks he will get me to further supplicate to him about how great he is. Now this is where I **** all over his life.

It’s very subtle but extremely powerful. I maintain the frame that he is awesome but I super beta him by telling him about how I am into fashion and that I have this great thing going and give him my card and ask for his. (He doesn’t have one so I am laughing inside that he is full of ****)

Basically I give props to him aggressively to maintain his constant focus on me. This builds compliance until he gives me something useful. He verbalizes what he wants or what I should be to live up to his standards whereby I steal all the coolness I just gave him by providing information that I have already accomplished whatever he wants or that I am someone who knows how to get whatever he wants or that I far surpass the quality to whatever he was internally objecting to. (This is a tricky way of always getting what you want from an aggressive douche bag type)

He invites us to the table. All in all I think it's a good deal were getting free drinks and surrounded by girls all night.
Now that we are in its game over. Social proof is an extremely powerful tool. I am sitting there at a table surrounded by 15 to 20 hot girls and getting IOI's from everyone in the club. The more girls you are with then you just always seem to get what you want without much effort.

I want to integrate more of it into my game everywhere I go.
At this point surrounded by women I feel that I don't even need any game which frees me up to game even more. It’s a funny little nuance of game but it holds true. I talk to every girl at the table and establish that I am basically one of their group now. I have attraction handled just through pre-selection alone now and every girl that I talk to wants to talk to me.

I direct my attention to the too hottest girls in the club. It seems like shooting fish in a barrel. It’s very crowed but most of the girls seem to just pop up right outside of our large group of girls. I wish I could remember specifically what I said but once I have a fair amount of attraction I basically just switch it up from qualification and comfort. It was more gaming without game. Everyone I talked to opens right up because they see me as the only guy at the one table filled with girls and these two are no different
Turns out they are both models for some high end boutique in the city. They are actually really interesting too talk to and people say New Yorker's are unfriendly.

I move them back to my newly acquired entourage of girls and introduce them to everyone. This works amazingly spiking my pre-selection and social proof through the roof. At this point I am getting hammered with all the free drinks MR. Drink Pourer is giving me.

Now the logistical nightmare sets in.

For about 2 hours I am bouncing back and forth between the two new girls and the two girls Edge and I brought with us. I feel like I was playing some weird high stakes game juggling a few girls in the same venue. I really have no clue how to escalate this type of situation yet because I am not going to leave my old girls hanging just to get new ones.

I can keep spiking their attraction and get to know them but I feel restricted in pulling them because I brought a girl down for the weekend with me already.

After dancing back and forth I end up getting their numbers and set up a day two with them to come out with us to the loft party we are going to the next night. Pulling them at that point just didn’t seem like an option. I need to learn how to bring two girls together and escalate for the threesome. Any thoughts on how to do this? I suppose I have to just try stuff till it works.
The night raps up and I leave with the girl I came with and a strong time bridge for the next day with both the new girls.
What I took away from this:

The actual pick-up requires hardly any game beyond asking questions and running comfort. The tricky part is all about setting up the pre-set stuff allowing me to really have free rain throughout the entire venue. Once the social proof and pre-selection is set up then worrying about “game” is not necessary.
What I need to work on:

Escalating with 2 girls at once still eludes me. When I go out lately I always have girls with me and before when I would go out solo or with a wing I knew what to do but now I am still working out all the logistics. When and how I should escalate when I have just a girl with me or if I have a girl I am seeing with me. It’s a whole new level that I can’t wrap my head around yet.

Thoughts?

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man, I skim-read and will come back later, some good tips there

CatB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalating with two girls at once? To what end?

If a guy was hitting on me and another girl, I'd try to figure out what his motive was. If he was trying to bag us for a threeway, he would have to be an incredibly solid guy. I mean, rock solid cool guy, who obviously is enjoying himself and is experienced enough to know what he's doing. Yes guys, in some matters it's good to seem experienced!

Also, I'd have to be in the right mood for it too. A threesome is something that girls need a ton of encouragement and comfort to get into. You think girls are selective? Just wait until you try to pull a threesome. That is a whole new level of selectivity!

But if you're just vaguely hitting on two girls at once... if I was one of them, I'd likely indulge you, and then not return your phone calls. You'd look like some guy who's just trying to get whatever he can get, at least to me. But I've been told my standards can be high, at least until the guy shows that he's a normal, cool guy.

Legendat24

Don Juan
Reaction score
CatB said:
Escalating with two girls at once? To what end?

If a guy was hitting on me and another girl, I'd try to figure out what his motive was. If he was trying to bag us for a threeway, he would have to be an incredibly solid guy. I mean, rock solid cool guy, who obviously is enjoying himself and is experienced enough to know what he's doing. Yes guys, in some matters it's good to seem experienced!

Also, I'd have to be in the right mood for it too. A threesome is something that girls need a ton of encouragement and comfort to get into. You think girls are selective? Just wait until you try to pull a threesome. That is a whole new level of selectivity!

But if you're just vaguely hitting on two girls at once... if I was one of them, I'd likely indulge you, and then not return your phone calls. You'd look like some guy who's just trying to get whatever he can get, at least to me. But I've been told my standards can be high, at least until the guy shows that he's a normal, cool guy.
Hitting on them to get a threesome.

By hitting on them I do mean running game and making it appear to everyone that they are hitting on me. I've got it to a point where girls fight over me so it in no means comes of as the way you describe it. I know what you mean tho.