Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fr: Norbit saved me!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny, the better I get with my game, the more afcish things and activites I tend to do! These days I'm less worried about what the girl will think of me.

I went out with this Thai chick (HB7) off hotornot last wednesday. We went for coffee (which I paid for) Convo was ok but a bit tough as her english is still weak. We went for a walk after the coffee but I blanked on an activity to do. She works as an au pair so her drinking on a week night would not go down well. So I just walked her back to her car. I went for the kiss and got shot down, she seemed very uncomfortable about it.

I was writing her off when she rang me asking if I wanted to go ice skating on Saturday. I had to check my schedule but let her know on Friday that I could. We got to the rink and it was packed with a long line :box:

I continued building rapport with her. I left her talk more than me as it was easier to maintain a convo that way due to the poor english factor. I decided to go to the cinema. One good thing about asian girls is that they're very compliant :) No, I don't want to go there, do that drama

Norbit was the only movie playing and I correctly guessed that a visual gags comedy movie would be the best type of movie for someone who doesn't speak much english. I again paid for her (before I sound all afc, this is the first time ever I've paid for the girl on consecutive dates) She makes little money so it doesn't bother me to spend a little money.

The movie was GOLD. It was very funny and she really got the humor. We held hands inside the cinema (first kino of any kind!) Afterwards, I took her back to her car. What a difference from the previous date, we made out a few times and she was starting to get touch feely with me! Logistics prevented me attempting a f close. I'm also unsure how fast I should escalate with this chick. After the first date, I was 90% sure that it was a bust.

She is way into me currently. She's rang me a few times just to talk. Wants to know when we're going out again. And I have to attribute a lot of this to Norbit! Don't underestimate the cinema folks! Any ideas on a next date? She has to be home by 10:30 on week nights.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything fancy. If you made out a few times and she was getting touchy feely, it's a pretty safe bet you can invite her over to your place for a "movie" and just go from there.

And congrats on your game with the language barrier.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Norbit is a comedy about a fat woman married to a skinny guy.

So I went for dinner with the Thai chick last night. (I had thought Valenines day was today so thought i wasn't asking her out on Valentine's day!)

We went to the cheesecake in Burlington. Do NOT go there! The waiter comes over far too much to ask if you're ok. Plus it was nearly an hour's wait for our food. Convo was ok, language barrier means that c/f is a no go for the most part. I have to say though, that she acted extremely feminine. I'm not trying to rag on American girls, I like indepedent girls. This was a new experience for me, she didn't really understand the menu so she asked me to order something for her, I also picked the wine and answered all queries from the waiter.

After dinner, we made out for a while in the car. I got a bit further. Had we been in a bedroom, I think I could have closed the deal. Had I been shorter than 6 foot 3 , I also might have sealed the deal. :) Car sex must be for shorter limbs, I was getting cramps in my legs! Since she's an au pair, she had to be back home by 10:30. She gave me a spiel about not having sex with someone unless its a ltr on the way home. I think its looking good for a close shortly though.

Oh one nice thing she did. Its been snowing here in Boston. She rang me half an hour after I dropped her off to check if I got home safely.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when in doubt whip it out!

Thats my new motto :D I always beleived that my friends just said it as a joke!

So went out with the Thai chick again on Wednesday night. Her interest was bordering on obsessive. We had planned to go out on Thursday. She rang me at 6:30 asking if I wanted to do something that night. I was free so I said we'd go for a drink. She wanted me to pick her up, I told her it'd be easier for her to drive to me as I needed to get something to eat beforehand. She complied with that.

We went for a drink in a local music bar and I bought the round. She got a miller high life. She's definetly not a beer drinker! She barely drank a fifth of the bottle. She offered me the rest of the bottle but I declined as I was driving. I said we should go back to my place to see my photos from my weekend trip. She agreed.

Back at my place, we start making out in my room. She says to me several times its just kissing. I'm improved in this department and just agreed with her and made jokes to dampen and awkwardness. She gradually gets more aroused and I get her top off. A bit more resistance "just kissing" and I'm fingering her. I've gotten this far with chicks before and often blown it.

I take off my sweater and pull down my jeans (absolte key imo). I get her to stroke it for a while. I dry hump against her and she's getting very aroused. Her jeans and panties come off with no resistance now. I wasn't quite able to seal the deal as I was a little big for her (I guess thats an ego boost)

She sent me an email that night about how we moved to fast and she wanted to take things slow. Thanks to the advice on this site, I followed her actions and not her words. We hung out again last night. Same pattern of resistance, this time I got her more warmed up and properly sealed the deal. :up:

The keys to the lay was as other people have said not worrying about having sex AND whipping it out! I honestly didn't think I was gonna get so far on Wednesday night. I also never brought up the issue of wanting to go slow, leave her have her justification (it just happened) and you'll get laid.

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
She gave me a spiel about not having sex with someone unless its a ltr on the way home. I think its looking good for a close shortly though.
vorbis said:
Her interest was bordering on obsessive.
vorbis said:
...I got her more warmed up and properly sealed the deal. :up:
I hope you know what you want and have thus properly conveyed this to her. There's nothing wrong with and ltr, imo, as long as you mentally want one.

If your not interested in an ltr you could be in for some tough times.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definetly want to see her again. Long term I haven't given it much thought. She only broke up with her bf of 5 years back in November. This could just be a rebound thing. I'm gonna keep seeing her and see how it goes. You're right though, she is a bit more interested than me.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South East Asian girls can be smokin' hot, almost as hot as Japanese girls. But lube is a VERY GOOD THING with them.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second G-Theory on this one. She may think it's a LTR. Common (OK, maybe not so common) decency dictates you keep seeing her. After all, she's been damn good to you, and deserves to be rewarded for it.