Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: New kid in town - the rebirth of Vulpine

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
I'm sure it would help other members.
Sorry, BeDJ, you've been around for far too long to be short with you, bru.
I've thought more about this place and how it helped me change after I was reading this very thread and felt myself getting angry reliving the experience. I am compelled to offer some things that occurred to me along the way. It will ramble a bit, so, buckle up.

I was raised by a single mommy, toted around as collateral for the child support ransom, and never had good male models. My mom is a cluster B, and she came from a large family. I have 7 man-hating aunts, so, by submergence since a young age, I was raised as a man-hating woman. A man-hating woman trapped in a good looking man's body can get laid... but... the women of my past used me for sex and cast me aside when a bigger wallet (or someone who wasn't ashamed of his testosterone levels) came along. I couldn't just ask my father for any insights, he was 2000 miles away. Besides, he wasn't exactly a DJ. Oh, and I was a "latch key" kid, I was left to run amok during my developmental years: little, if any, guidance. Eventually, I'd bed women who were just like mommy. :yes: I was filling my bed (and wasting my days) with crazy women. It was the only model I knew.

I look good, and I ƒuck good, so word got around. Puzzy would fall in my lap. I had read a sex book just before I lost my virginity at 15: the first girl I ƒucked got off before me and would not believe I was a virgin afterwards. So, the book I read did quite a bit for me sexually, but it didn't help one bit in regards to my philosophies and mindset. So, I would just take what I could get. I would accept whatever I was lucky enough to have. This was just how it was in the world: I was continuously perplexed and somehow bound to figure out the crazy games women would play. After all, men were pigs and need to be led on a leash if they want a sniff of vagina. That was all that was on T.V., too. I had nothing to contrast or gauge my models, so the cycle of relationship failures continued to endlessly "lather, rinse, repeat".

While at work looking for a logo (graphic design stuff) on the internet, some random results posted caught my eye and I clicked on the link...

The timing couldn't have been better, I was facing death in the family and having a time of introspection regarding my own life. I was coming to some conclusions and forming some "I'm sick of doing what everyone else is doing and being miserable" sorts of philosophies. Read the Map and Compass and the Castle to actually see where my head was. Simple as it may seem, it never occurred to me (or perhaps it was never offered in advice) that I had any control. What? I can CHOOSE?

As I read, (and read and read and read), I started getting angry. I had squandered my life up until that point, I realized. It wasn't until I was doing the Boot Camp that I began making some simple connections which ultimately squelched the anger and resentment: resentment of my family, friends, media, women, government, marketing, etc. I hated everything and everyone for being blue-pill junkies and pushers.

What simple connections?
Well, let's start way back at "close calls" to my awakening. When I was in high school, I wrote a paper on the history of feminine hygiene products as a spoof. However, when researching the content, I came across concepts of marketing that I can't to this day forget. Imagine, women stuffing free scraps of cloth (or even newspaper, which is also free) in their panties to prevent the blood from ruining their clothes. Then along comes Tampax telling women that they should shove their product up in their coochies because it's "more sanitary" or "worry free"... essentially preying on the fears and doubts of people to turn a profit. Women, it turns out, were better off with free newspaper: plugging the hole is actually more unsanitary than letting it flow. I learned that marketing is creating a need where there was no need previously, and it stuck with me. The "tradition" of the engagement ring? Fabricated by DeBoers, the diamond company, to sell diamonds. No other reason, look it up. They struck while the iron was hot based on a social trend, and it worked. Great marketing. I also discovered the concept of subliminal advertising. Think for a minute about the ramifications of subliminal advertising before continuing to read. It's pretty crucial in understanding our fücked society and YOUR place in it.

Ok, so, market research has shown single females to be the best consumers. Of course, it follows that marketing would want to cultivate more single females, right? *dump him* My mother and father were watching TV long before I was born in 75. And, it didn't take long for them to get a divorce. I came to realize that, if companies were to use subliminal advertising, *dump him* it was only illegal if they got caught. Which, unlike breaking the speed limit, is tough to catch: it's SUBLIMINAL! Is your head out of your ass yet? Do your own research on it; it will put a hurt on your brain.

After finding this place, and starting to recover from being an AFC, the internet delivered a multitude of seemingly unrelated truths to me that prompted a withdrawal from marketing and propaganda. I unplugged my television and sold it, I sold my x-box, and I consciously and deliberately made moves to avoid the spam. Without the constant "obey... be a zombie... be single... buy our sh¡t... alienate your friends if they don't watch LOST too..." and who knows what else firing at me, I didn't feel like my sudden happiness was a coincidence. And I was getting philosophy inputs from here? There were instant, tangible results from my newly exercised "choice": more time, money, and happiness.

A one-two punch of awakening led me to realize that "anyone still hardwired into the matrix is potentially an agent" was far-reaching. My mother, family, friends... I could hardly be mad at them for their, well, "being zombies". Look around. Did you replace your phone that worked just fine for a newer version? Zombie, that's illogical, but you'd never admit it to yourself. You'd argue for hours how "smart" your phone is. You'll parrot the marketing as though it were your own original thought. I can throw my phone in water and still use it after I fish it out. How "smart" is your phone, really?

Coke? Pepsi? Red and blue.
Republican and Democrat? Red and blue.
Ever notice how Coke is more popular in Red states than in Blue states? I realized that I was deluded if I were to believe I'd get anything besides "more of the same 'ol cola" if I voted for Red or Blue. What if I like Mountain Dew? Well, we'll heckle and shame the Green option such that you wouldn't want to vote for the "nobody else is going to" option. Who wants to be on the losing team? Zombies don't think, so they wouldn't know any better. Consider how many people will say "Red" or Blue" when you ask them what their favorite color is. Scary. Zombies vote!!!?

Lying is legal if you don't get caught. Cheating is legal if you don't get caught. Not stopping at stop signs is legal if you don't get caught. Do I sound anti-social enough for a straight-jacket, yet? Good, because this is illustrating the "anger phase" of my grief in realizing the truths I discovered. And, you can see it in the new posters all over this forum.
What? I can CHOOSE?
I chose "non-participation".
All the games I was trying to figure out? I simply stopped playing them.
The online dating game? That one's a loser, quit playing it.
Texting? Another loser game. Never got into it.***
Putting up with women's crap? I stopped playing that game.
Buying new clothes for 500x what the same shirt with different logos would cost at GoodWill?
Consumption,
Materialism,
Misandry,
Self-deprecation,
I chose non-participation for all the toxic, unhealthy, and counter-productive behaviors whenever I could recognize them. I developed a strong distaste for Kool-Aid, any flavor, I'd prefer water.

The anger was finally banished when I was able to understand that I didn't know until I now know. I could forgive myself for my naïveté because it was nurture, not nature. I was living in a dreamworld, like Neo.

This place helped me to realize that it is perfectly fine and normal to want something that I want. I am free to live my life according to me, not what the Matrix dictates. I am not somehow obligated to keep trying to talk to *******s. At work, I could make decisions based on results and not fear losing my job. At the club, I could chose who I wanted to talk to.

This place helped a lost little boy discover what he wanted to be when he grew up. Once that little boy knew, then, only then, could he make choices to get what he wants. You have to know what you like, what you want, who you want, and where you want to be. I didn't "discover how to ƒuck women" here. I discovered internal-validation (whereas the self-defeating, external-validation was my previous operating system). I discovered that personal wishes is not narcissism. I discovered the difference between true logic and group-think. I discovered that friends, lovers, family, jobs, homes, dollars... they all come and go. The ONLY constant in my future is ME. I discovered autonomy. I discovered who I was here. I discovered freedom.

***Who convinced the masses of zombies to text? Whoever charged money for the service, Duh. It's ineffective communication: especially when you have a PHONE in your hand. Spectacular marketing scheme. Truly an "engagement ring" creation if you'll ever see one. "Everyone else is doing it, so, me too! Despite logic!"

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
"...three donkeys, two dogs, some geese, a peacock..."

:eek:

The sound of the bird I was hearing? Yep. The real deal...

It was all so blissfully accidental!
:crackup:

Ahh, the solace to be had from being a man of many hats? To know that hat is on the wall next to the door with the rest of them?

:yes:
I was just asked what I was babbling about there. Peacocking. With a real peacock feather in my hat. Accidentally. I can go out peacocking if I need to, but, don't need to. I don't need to "wear that hat", I have other options.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Vulpine,

I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry for putting you through that hell. Five years of car-sleeping and bartending? All that submersion in negativity? All "them" interfering with your progress and happiness? I was trespassed, to be sure, but the light at the end of this tunnel is right there. It's done. Only a few months left and you can cast off that last anchor to "then" and "them".

I feel you, buddy. You no doubt have some PTSD; that sh¡t was scary, and exhausting. Just as you were re-wiring your brain for positive health and really having your sh¡t together, I jumped into the fire. I destroyed my organization, I put myself in a place that affected my health, and overall made life difficult. And, by doing so, I accidentally unwired my healthy brain into a negative one, and it's getting in my way now. But I remember why, man.

Go back and read the title of your thread. Here I am, in this new place, how am I so unhappy? You're head's off. You're unhappy because your brain got used to that habit. You're still fighting the war, man. "They" have fought my progress, it's true. "They" have set us back, it's true. But, it's not about "Them", this is about you. ƒuck them, they're over there: I'm over here. I picked this, I picked this place, this life. I knew what I needed... because I was in a healthy place then. Don't you remember? Who you became? That guy was awesome! He was positive and unaffected. He was motivated and decisive. He was effectual.

You aren't there anymore, you woke up in this place. It's time for you to be the guy you had in mind back when your head was healthy. You did this journal thing to remind you, remember? Well, here you are now. Like the art of war, you won. Stop. You're fighting past the victory and ƒucking it up for everyone who loves you. I love you, and you're ƒucking it up for me.

This was a memorial to Vulpine the First. Version 2.0 was the good version: 3.3 sucks. Let's get back to that 2.0, then build on it. Since she's in your life, now, and helping you as part of a team, I think the new version should be "Deuce Deuce". Go outside, strip off your clothes, reach to the sun god and yell "TA-DAH!" Then, please, PLEASE, listen to those echoes! That's me telling you "You won!" Throw up two middle fingers (the "double deuce") to the world to initialize version 2.2, man.

You'll probably cry, man, and that's cool: you killed yourself. Grief is warranted. Let those tears in the dirt honor your sacrifices and be the water for the seeds of your future. You've sowed them sh¡ts, all you have to do now is keep your garden weeded while you chill and wait for the reaping.

Please, forgive me. I only wanted what's best for you, and I'm terribly sorry for hurting you. Be reborn again, and be happy again, I'd really appreciate it.

Only the best juju,
Vulpine

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Go outside, strip off your clothes, reach to the sun god and yell "TA-DAH!" Then, please, PLEASE, listen to those echoes! That's me telling you "You won!" Throw up two middle fingers (the "double deuce") to the world to initialize version 2.2, man.

You'll probably cry, man, and that's cool: you killed yourself. Grief is warranted. Let those tears in the dirt honor your sacrifices and be the water for the seeds of your future. You've sowed them sh¡ts, all you have to do now is keep your garden weeded while you chill and wait for the reaping.
I did that. I heard you. ...at least 10 times! And, just as I held up the double deuce, a heavy blast of wind hit my back...

WHOOSH!

I couldn't help but to start laughing - not crying - laughing.

Fantastic! I feel great. I think I'll take a nap in the hammock now with the kitties. Hopefully I'll wake to full-on rebootedness.

Thanks for that, and thank your frau for the timely input. I love you, and I forgive you, Vulpine. I don't want to let you down.

...oop, kitty on the keyboard, must've "heard" me. "What? Nap? *purr, purr*"

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I reached a goal, the biggest goal I've ever had.

I paid my 30-year mortgage off in 5 years.

I'm having a hard time believing "that just happened".

Being at zero is like being re-born all over again. WHooSH! What a ride this last several years has been!

But, uh... now what?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now figure out how to retire.... permanently. Go over to Mr Money Mustache and spend some time on his blog.... see what else you need to unplug from. SOUNDS like you have MOST of it done, but maybe there's a FEW things you can do

Congratulations on the mortgage.... that is a BIG FIRST STEP that MOST don't reach

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm HOPING to have my house and land paid off in December. Then with PASSIVE income, I COULD retire at my current spending level.... the only problem with that is when I have spare time, I'll be bored and want to DO something.... and THAT may cost more money than I'm spending now.... SO, I may hold off a few years, just to have the time to THINK about what I want to do with the REST of my life

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's the thing, I'm pretty much "retired" already.

What I've created is a situation where my spending is so low, and sustainable, virtually any inflow of cash is surplus. So, the question becomes, how much do I really need?

I have to come up with a new assortment of goals, now, since my opportunities and realities have suddenly changed. And, since the number of doors being flung open wide for me is quite a few, this is going to take some serious deliberation. It's like going all the way back to asking myself "what do I like?", and finding a new "X" for the map.

For now, I've been under so much stress and so driven for so long, I have to adjust to the "new me" who isn't going to be under those seemingly chronic stresses. It's as though I have no idea how to just "chill", I have to be freaking out about something. So, I'm going to need to ease into being the chill dude I used to be before undertaking this endeavor.

It's going to take a while before the "buzz" of the anxieties in my head dissipate and give way to a new, better sort of calm I've never known before. I'm pretty sure there is a party warranted in the near future, but that's not going to happen until I've sat for a while and caught my breath here at the finish line, you know what I mean?

It's like being in a mosh-pit, then going outside, and you can't hear the silence because of the ringing in your ears... but you are feeling those bruises start to throb. I need to let this ringing subside before I can hear myself think.

What a trip. All that, and now I'm at zero. I've been scratching and clawing, dragging an anchor on one leg, a ball and chain on the other, fighting and bleeding... now peace, standing where I was trying to get to.

That's what the crazy letter to myself was about. I could see the finish line. My plan was perfect, and it was too good to fail, but I couldn't enjoy or recognize the progress I had made, because I wasn't all the way done with the struggle, and more dramas and external influences were around every corner in my mind.

Now, there's nothing around the corner. Just, zero. Time for rebirth. So, if anything is possible for a spoon bendin' red-pill dude like myself, uh...

I know, I'll have some three-ways! I'm finally going to have some time to sarge-up that reality!

Here's a fun bit of FR:
Yesterday, as I was running errands and tying up some of the last loose ends of this journey, I stopped for a squirt and a refill of my cup at a quickie mart. The place was crazy busy, so I parked across the street and was walking over when I spotted short, purple hair.

As I was thinking "what the fink is up with purple-haired crazies?" I looked just a wee-bit down and saw the cute smile of a girl...
...who I realized had started smiling because I had a smile on MY face.
(remarkable, since I hadn't worn an ambient smile in so long)

Then my eyes panned-out to see the rest of her face: beautiful!
Still further, and my eyes gathered the rest of her body: smokin'!

And then, *swish* we passed.

That was it.

Then I looked down and remembered that I had just a wife-beater on, and was actually pretty jacked-looking for a dude going on forty: it made me smile bigger.

I've been away from the game, as I haven't been out much, and my gal and I have been looking forward for a threesome for a while now. When I recounted the situation about wearing an ambient smile to my frau, afterwards I realized what sort of dread game the poor girl has been smothered in lately: this little fox broke his chains and is now out of his cage!