Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: New kid in town - the rebirth of Vulpine

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After Action Review:

AAR:

HBRose and I are "done". She flaked on the plans to get together that night. :nono:

I figured she would, so I double-booked that night just in case. The FB came over and serviced me, I kicked her out, then went out afterwards. :cool:

I did a couple things wrong:
1. Too available
2. Predictable/boring

With the garbage going on in my life right now, I have locked myself into a routine for the sake of tranquility and to give my jangled nerves a break. On top of that, I let her come over to my place all the time. Well, we know how that works in regards to attraction. I'm not hurt or sorry, she was more stress/upkeep than I cared to deal with now.

I dropped contact with HBRose, she has too many flags to list. She's a bartender, and into the lifestyle hard. I found out that her sister is a big coke-head, and that HBRose does coke on occasion as well. Heavy, coked-up, barslut, broke, no ambition, no car, self-esteem issues, fault finding, plays games, baggage baggage baggage... so many strikes that I feel dirty. Also, I remember sitting on her couch and listening to some dude call and talk to her machine - he sounded sad/desperate. Yep, I figured she was a serial branch swinger, so I only left one message. Good luck to her, I'm on to the NEEEXXXXT!!!...

I'm pretty sure I mentioned in previous posts a 20 y.o. FB. Well, I just looked back and I didn't post about how the fourth of July went. After not speaking with her in several months, I bumped into her and a friend at a July 4th party. Long story short, they offered me a three-way. I basically scoffed the remark and called them "little sh!t talkers" and walked away. Here it is September, and I still haven't called the 20 y.o. FB... until last night (she's 21 now). I extended an invitation to come down (she lives about 2 hours away) and check out my place. She agreed and asked if she could bring her friend.

:rockon:

Speak of the devil, here I am posting... and HBRose just called and left a message to make arrangements to pick up the things she left at my place. Hmm... naw, I'll drop that junk off with her sister at the bar. I don't care what game she's playing, I don't have time, and I don't care to play on her terms.

Oh, and I went out this Saturday. If you recall the L.A./HBFB-single mommy drama, there was a chick that started that whole thing off. It had been so long, I forgot her name and that I had met her already... duh, oops. Well, she asked me for my card. WTF? :crazy: It wasn't until afterwards that I remembered who she was... dammit! I would've totally blown her off and gave her a piece of my mind. Anyway, I didn't know at the time. I left my wallet at home and just went out with a money clip. After a bunch of C&F "why should I" type stuff, I went back to my place to grab my wallet, but on the way out...

V: "Say, someone else is asking for my card. Would you like one too?"
HBCurly: "Uh... sure."
V: "K. I'll be right back."

So I returned with the cards, walked right past HBCurly to the other chick and gave her my card. Then, I went up to the bar and chatted up the hooters girl (I mentioned her in the very beginning) with my back to HBCurly. I found out a whole bunch of stuff about HBHooters, like, she has a fiance, she has a beagle, drives semi (?!?!!!), etc. After a while, HBCurly left. Aww... that's too bad, I must've forgot. :whistle:

I am arriving at a place that I've never personally been before: none of these chicks are high enough quality for me to pursue. And, all the drama and stress isn't worth it just for a piece of tail. Could it be? I'm the prize? All these chicks are going to be social proof when an actual hot woman comes into these places. Meanwhile, I'm going to work on gaming outside of the bar scene.

Yesterday, I got a call that came up "Restricted" on my cell phone. I don't answer those. Well, I got another one this morning...

V: "Hello."
?: *Click*

Uggh...

I feel like I'm in 7th grade. What is up with the shenanigans? Either it was HBRose playing games, or the drama chick who just got my number. Either way, psssshhhfffff!!!!!

I need a venue change, like pronto - I'm freaking out.

Calgon! Take me AWAAAAAY!!!!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post #121 was spot-on, lol! Man, I'm getting so tired of this shyt...
Vulpine said:
HBRose does coke on occasion as well. Heavy, coked-up, barslut, broke, no ambition, no car, self-esteem issues, fault finding, plays games, baggage baggage baggage... so many strikes that I feel dirty. Also, I remember sitting on her couch and listening to some dude call and talk to her machine - he sounded sad/desperate. Yep, I figured she was a serial branch swinger, so I only left one message.
Talk about a broken record - it's amazing how far women have sunk in the past generation. Talk about damaged goods!

The modern female formula seems to be:
1) Validate self-esteem through male attention and sex.
2) Get high/drunk/overspend money to numb emotions and escape problems.
3) Eventually get some chump to marry you to pay off all your debts and provide the life you never earned while you were too busy doing #1 & #2.

Cheap puzzy is almost not worth the STD risk & drama anymore...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll update.

It's hunting season. I've been gone on weekends, and for a while, I had a part-time job in the evenings. So, busy? Yeah.

I still manage to get out, but field reports would've been somewhat lame because my attitude has changed. Plus, I've evolved to a point where I interact with women so much that it's just not notable and I don't care to worry about possibilities. I have a couple notable occasions that I will share, though.

Halloween

I mentioned in other threads that I had made a "Trojan Man" costume. Well, I wore it at the WC's costume contest on Halloween. Part of the costume is handing out Trojans, so mingling is a must - and the opener is easy, convo is sexually charged, not to mention quite funny. I can't even tell you how many AMOG's happened. I would bust into couples and hand out rubbers, then when the guy would AMOG, I would take back his rubber and exchange it for an "extended pleasure" (desensitizing) and make a big joke of the dude being a minute man... "Trojan man senses these things you know - it's one of his super powers." Then I would tell the woman something in the Trojan man voice like, "I hope that helps! Have a wonderful evening, citizens!"

I brought a FB along to take pictures:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6608/trojanmansingsow5.jpg

I won the costume contest, netting $100 in credit there.

Later, we went to the BS "trick or treating". I ended up bringing the FB, two chicks, and a dude back to my place for a little after-bar. I was way too trashed by that point to effectively direct game. I do remember, however, standing in the kitchen listening to the convo in the living room:

HB: "So what's the deal with you two?"
FB: "What do you mean?"
HB: "Are you guys like, a couple?"
FB: "Hahaha! No."
HB: "So, what's the deal?"
FB: "There isn't any 'deal', we're just friends."

Gotta love it when FB's help you with women. I woke up the next morning with scraped-up knees. I was WAY trashed, and I had just thought I had fallen down or something... until the chick recounted what had taken place. Turns out they were carpet burns, not scrapes.
:eek:
She was complaining about having them on her shoulders, butt, and knees.
V: "Hmm. Sorry 'bout that."
HB: "WHAT? NO! It was awesome!"
V: "Hmm. Sorry 'bout that."
HB: "Hahaha, you goof."

Wednesday, Nov 22.

I met a woman from the internet at the WC. She really talked a lot of sh!t online, but, I didn't really care because she was 36 and didn't expect much besides some free drinks and food using some credit I had there at the WC.

Internet psycho: "I'm going to be wearing jeans, you wouldn't be offended, would you?"
V: "I'm going to only be wearing assless chaps and a mexican wrestler mask. You wouldn't be offended, would you?

Later:

Internet psycho: "I'm not going to wear make-up, do you mind?"
V: "I'm not going to shave my nuts, do you mind?"

She was cool at first, having some fun vibing, chatting... but suddenly *POW* violent mood swing! She just grabbed her sh!t and left!

Internet psycho: "That's it, I'm outta here."
V: "Oh, wow. You watch too much TV."

I was like, uh... way to have a high-school girl temper tantrum and make an ass of yourself, WTF was that about? Talk about drama. I was thinking, "Does this mean we aren't getting married and having 2.3 kids? Duh."

A guy I knew came up laughing that was watching us:
Dude: "What the hell was that about? ...you tell 'er you had VD or something?"
V: "Uh... I'm not quite sure. She mentioned yesterday she was having her period. I think that was a hormone tantrum that she just had, some crazy shyt test, or she needed to change her harpoon."
Dude: "And you're just going to sit here?"
V: "Are you kidding me? If that's how she acts, period or not, it's no small wonder she's single. You can chase her down if you want, me, I'm going over to talk to her." *points to hotter, younger woman*
Dude: "Yeah, she's hot, but that chick that just left, what are you going to do?"
V: "Come on, man, what do you care? I'm going to let her go and not talk to her anymore. Why can't you understand that?"
Dude: "Well, that's not what I'd do."
V: "I don't see any chicks sitting next to you, either. Look, she just acted crazy. I don't care to hang out with crazies, much less chase them around playing stupid games: too much drama and effort for little or no reward. And that, is that. Excuse me." *gets up and goes over to other chick I pointed out*

*Dude grabs his drink and follows*

Dude: "V, this is my baby's mama, HB, this is her friend HB."
(Blah, blah, intros)
V: *leans over to dude to whisper* "I didn't know you knew these guys, why didn't you say something?"
Dude: "You didn't ask."
V: "Good answer."

Dude ran cover for me by occupying his "baby's mama", and I chatted up her friend. Short story shorter, booze was consumed, the four of us ended up back at my place, and dude occupied the hazard while I wriggled around with her friend in my bed.

Uh... so I went to meet an online psycho, she "cluster"-with-a-capital-"B"-for-"Bounced", and I brought home someone better instead.

This is just one more situation to cite as to why I hate online dating. Did I mention she was slimmer, and less wrinkled in her profile pictures? Pssshf...

Other than that, pretty slow. I did, however, get a nice 8-point buck last weekend. My fridge is jam-packed with free meat now, and suddenly I have a new part-time job: Butcher. I'm going out again this weekend to run out a trap line, and the weekend after, am going out again to see if we can find some wild boar that were said to be on the property where we were deer hunting... and, of course, blast any more deer that try to get dead.

Of course, all these things are going on in addition to the aforementioned shytstorm that's going on.

Busy, busy, busy - that's the word.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out of town this weekend hunting with some uncles and ran out my trap line. Slam-dunked a grouse, hammered some pheasants, did plenty of scouting for the trap line extension, got to rip off a bunch of rounds through my new Beretta 87 Target (still got to sight in the new red-dot for it, though), and learned a lot as well as scored a few full traps. Being a novice and having just completed my trapping certification this year, I'm developing an eye for good humane places to set, animal sign and habits, and learning some trial and error do's and dont's. Good times, good folks, some learning, plenty of excercise, furs, shooting guns, and a gang of free meat!

Anyway, busy, and out of cell phone range. I get back to town and start "moving back in" when I turn my phone back on and... *BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* I've got 3 VM's (and 14 missed calls).
:crackup:
I about pee'd my pants laughing!

I don't know if it's the holidays or what, but old gf's/prospects blew my phone up this weekend!

DigitalHB: "You have THREE new messages."
V: *presses 1*
DigitalHB: "New message: SATURDAY... XX:XX PM"
Internet psycho: "Hey! Uh, blah blah blah, I was, uh, wondering... blah blah blah, give me a call! Kay, bye."
V: *presses 7*
DigitalHB: "New message: SATURDAY... XX:XX PM"
HBRose: "blahblahblah I've got a couple questions to blahblah I'm going to the BS tonight, so if you blahblahblahblah"
V: *presses 7*
DigitalHB: "New message SUNDAY... XX:XX PM"
HBBSwhocares: "Hi, Vulpine, it's HBBSwhocares. I was just calling to see if you rahrahblab. Call me. Bye!"
V: *presses 7, sticks phone on charger*
V's phone: *starts playing "furious angels"*
V: "Hello?"
FB: "Get anything?!!"
V: :D :crackup:
FB: "What's so funny?"
V: "Nevermind, just laugh along."

7 = "Delete"

I thought Internet psycho calling was funny as hell... but the next message was HBRose? With questions? Questions that need asking several months "after the fact"? Then whocares calls and throws herself at me directly followed by FB calling to hook up.

My brain is all like "Internet psycho? Pssfh.:crazy: DELETED! Heh. Duh. Haha. - HBRose? Aww... :moon: DELETED! MUAHAHAHA! WTF Anyway?!?! HEHEHEHHAHAHA! - whocares? OMG! You gotta be kidding me! That's a whole gang of drama that... :yawn: DELETED! BWAHAHHEHEE! Anyway... oh yeah, laundry, feed the cat, take a crap, oh and don't forget to... JEEZAZZ! Now what!?! ... yeeyaah boweeee, now we're talkin'. Booty call action! HAHAHAHAAHHA!"

With all the life traumas and stresses going on, I'm not even thinking about spinning a plate and they are hopping up on the sticks all by themselves! Here I am endulging in hobbies and I'm getting chased - LOVE IT! Am I going to bother with trying to hook anything up in the next couple weeks you ask? SH!T NO! I'm a friggin' ghost! Trapping season is in prime-time and there are plenty of overlapping hunting seasons as well! Am I running around X-mas stressing in a mall this next week? Last minute shopping for gifts for the gf's? SH!T NO! I'm taking off work Friday so I can run out the trap line Thursday night and run until Sunday when I get transported to the do the family thing. I can finally say that I'm too busy for hassling with women... and it's producing! I'm not even going to shave for the next 3-4 weeks, fux it - maybe longer!

I couldn't possibly ask for a better X-mas gift!

(Well, I could ask.)

Suddenly, I just got ultra-festive! :rockon:

Last edited:

NatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't let the easy ***** distract you from improving your game
keep it up tiger

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Previously I mentioned a married FB. She basically stalked me on the internet after not screwing her in like, 10 years. So, she tracks me down and we visit. She starts hinting towards sex, and I remembered what she was like 10 years ago (7.5 but inexperienced) so I agree. I inform her of my situation, and he comes over to my place.
:nervous:
She got fat. Fat like WHOA, FAT. Luckily, she lost about 20 pounds since the time we started chatting before I met her.

Well, she was in a miserable place: husband beating her, sad, depressed, etc. I had to be rough on her:

V: "WTF did you do to yourself?!"
MarriedFB: "What?!"
V: "Jeezus Kriste! You're let yourself turn into a goddamned beach ball, FB!"
MFB: "I know. It's baby fat."
V: "No, it's not "baby" fat, it's "fat and lazy, who cares, I'm married" fat. Listen kitty-kat, I'm sorry, I've been there - exactly where you're at. Depressed, unmotivated, lazy... fat. And being fat only makes you feel worse - so down, down, down you go. KNOCK IT OFF!"

Well, not to be a save-a-ho, I facked her anyway. I gave her something to feel good about, some motivation, some inspiration. "A little sugar to help the medicine go down." I knew this chick from way back, and it's rough to watch someone drowning in a toilet when you can very easily throw in a few pieces of toilet paper for them to float on. I called it "community service". You know, "give a little something back".

Anyway, time passes, she starts telling me that she's working out and dieting. Cool, good for her. She stops by, we screw, she tells me how much weight she lost. 20 lbs, 32 lbs.....

Then, around 40 lbs., her husband finds out. That sucks for her. I'm not concerned about the guy taking up beef with me, I'll shred a wife-beater without flinching (the guy is an out of shape douche). But, her marriage gets bumpy. She starts tamponing me with counseling talk, divorce mumbo jumbo, plaguing me with kid concerns... then one night I get this text message:

"There is nothing between us and I am not going to talk to you again."

:confused:

That's not her verbage, and it's way out of context... like someone grabbed her phone and punched it in.

Whatever. I didn't respond because we had a talk about "We're in different places in our lives. You've got a gang of kids, I've never been married... it wouldn't be fair for me to take on your family. So, we don't have, and WON'T have anything more than what we have now: some hanging out, some sexin'."

The next day, she's sent a backup series of texts basically apologizing for the "harshness", but confirming her decision: "He's getting counselling, things will be different now."

Whatever. I didn't respond. A couple weeks pass, and she starts blowing up my phone with texts, VM's, e-mails... none of which I respond to. Then, one morning, I accidently answered the phone without checking. She starts bawling the second I say hello: "Oh, :cry: I didn't think you would answer."
V: "Then why did you bother calling?"

She gushes all sorts of updates, spews a bunch of "I just want to be happy/you make me happy" mush, and throws out 800 different apologies.

Anyway, it turns out she is working with a lawyer, moved herself and her kids out, and is free to not bother sneaking around. :rolleyes: Good for her, if that's what makes her happy. Well, when she asked her 11 y.o. daugher, her daughter said. "Just do it, mom, everyone will be happier." You can't really tell a chick to stay with her wife beater husband when the kids are all for the divorce.

She begged to come over, so after declining several times, I finally agree.

She gets to my house and the first thing I notice is her nearly black hair. I am very open with the fact that I am a sucker for the dark-haired girls and dislike blondes: she dyed her hair for me. But, she cut off about 11". :down:

MFB: "Do you like it?"
V: "Yeah, but you cut it."
MFB: "Yeah, I'm sorry. I donated 11 inches."
V: "That's cool. It's still way past your shoulders, so you're ok, I guess."

She didn't tell me that she lost another 22 lbs.

She went from one of that nastiest, most out-of-bounds, chicks I've ever screwed... to hands-down the hottest chick I've done a long time in a matter of months. She went from a 3, to an 8.5 (I'd personally give her a full bonus point just for her awesome personality, but I have to keep it superficial). She dyes her hair, lost 62 lbs. for me, and I don't just "tap" her cervix... I'm all up in it hurting her - she's shallow like that. :D

Like RT says: "fly across country, crawl under barbed-wire, climb in a second story window, and hide in the closet when your wife gets home."

Can you say "high interest level" boys and girls? And the best part? After straightening her out about "nothing more, will never be anything more", she actually admitted "I don't care how many people you see, I'm sooo happy thanks to you. I wouldn't mind if we were only friends."

MFB: "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for X-mas."
V: "What? I didn't expect anything. Besides, we weren't talking."
MFB: "Yeah, but I was still thinking of all sorts of stuff to get you. Maybe I'll get you twice as much stuff for Valentine's."
V: "Come on now, you don't have to get me anything. Besides, you know what I'm getting you for V day?"
MFB: "What?"
V: "Nothing. ...maybe a dildo"
MFB: "I already have one."
V: "Well, if you don't like it, you can go fux yourself."

I just wanted outline this for grinder. We always say "don't mess with married women" around here. We don't ever attach an "unless" or "if" or cite any exceptions. I don't feel bad in the slightest for breaking up a marriage. Especially considering that three female children no longer have to watch mommy get slapped around. I not only did "mommy" a favor by motivating her to lose weight, but I also potentially saved 3 future women from being nutcases: check it, I'm making 4 women happy at the same time.;)

Oops... she just now texted me while I type this:
"I think I have internal brusing...haha and I love it. how's it goin"
:p

Glad I could help.

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Well, not to be a save-a-ho, I facked her anyway. I gave her something to feel good about, some motivation, some inspiration. "A little sugar to help the medicine go down." I knew this chick from way back, and it's rough to watch someone drowning in a toilet when you throw in a few pieces of toilet paper for them to float on. I called it "community service". You know, "give a little something back".
LMGDFAO!!! :crackup: Shieeett, krist!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, I forgot a few words.

"I knew this chick from way back, and it's rough to watch someone drowning in a toilet when you can very easily throw in a few pieces of toilet paper for them to float on."

*shrug* She drove 45 minutes to fux... I'd be an ass not to give her a shot of man magic to reward her. I mean, she was there and wanted it... might as well take advantage, right? I mean, don't want to go looking a gift horse in the mouth.

It's like my dad once told me: "Never turn down a free meal."

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed me one when she came over of a "before", but I can't really provide any "hey gimme one of you fat so I can post it online". But, I can give you an excellent idea:

before:
O

after:
|

^just like that, seriously.
It's such a radical difference, it's amazing. Just imagine:
about 5' 4", 200 lbs. THAT BAD! Round EVERYTHING!

Now she's down to less than 140, and still going. She lost so much weight so fast, her skin can keep up! At least 10 pounds of that is extra skin! (which is mildly gross, but not nearly as gross as 50+ lbs.) She isn't rocking "belly t's" yet, but she will be by summer. Her rib cage and hip bones actually stick out (like a healthy woman's) now, and the "mons hump" actually goes UP from the belly!

When she first started, I told her: Lift. Fux the treadmill, fux walking, Lift. Muscle burns fat. Well, she lifted. When she'd get stuck, I'd tell her, add something new to the mix - lift 10 pounds heavier, no more soda, go to bed earlier, etc... anything to get her metabolism up: eat spicy food, drink lots of energy drinks, park far away from the door, anything.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I just wanted outline this for grinder. We always say "don't mess with married women" around here. We don't ever attach an "unless" or "if" or cite any exceptions. I don't feel bad in the slightest for breaking up a marriage. Especially considering that three female children no longer have to watch mommy get slapped around. I not only did "mommy" a favor by motivating her to lose weight, but I also potentially saved 3 future women from being nutcases: check it, I'm making 4 women happy at the same time.;)

Oops... she just now texted me while I type this:
"I think I have internal brusing...haha and I love it. how's it goin"
:p

Glad I could help.
I can read the headlines now:

“Local man receives humanitarian award from Mayor for volunteering time to help battered women and children….”

Mayor: Vulpine, how DO you find the motivation…
V: I just love servicing, um, I mean serving whenever and however I can…

Good story and good to know its not all black and white with married women. In my situation I’d be banging my married one today if I did not work with her.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cleared the hurdle... party time!

I just finished up with some negativity on Thursday, so Friday I made plans with a friend, his gf, and MFB to go out and throw darts, get screwed-up, socialize, etc. I have been looking forward to unleashing the fury again - I shut down gaming a bit to get over some rough crap going on.

My friend had to work until fairly late, so he recommended that his gf hang out with me at my place until he got done with work. So, she called. We had never met, and she wanted to let me know the plan and see if it was cool by me to hang out. Yeah, sure. On the phone, she mentioned that my friend had told her to hook me up with some hottie nurses she works with. Thanks buddy. Anyway, she asked about MFB and why should she hook me up.

V: "Her and I already had this discussion. We are friends that fux. But, she understands that it's just not fair for me to take on her 3 kids, mortgage, and wait for her divorce. We are in different places in our lives, and we are just enjoying each other's company. So, if we are out, and there is a hottie I want to talk to, I will - and she has no right to be jealous or even "hurt". Like I said, we had this discussion."
Friend's gf: "But, you're leading her on!"
V: "No, we already discussed the situation and are in agreement. I guess you just have to see us together to see it."
Friend's gf: "But, hit on chicks right in front of her? Oh my god!"
V: "Please, I'm saying figuratively. I respect her and would be discreet - give me a break."
Friend's gf: "You're an azzhole!"
V: "Yeah, I am. You are going to have a hard time getting along with me because I don't tollerate people's crap. You seem to really have a lot of crap for me to tollerate."

I could tell she was the princess type and was going to be steady sh!t testing me - and I'm not even her bf. She was going to see "what kind of guy I was" before referring her nurse friends to me.

So, she ends up over at my place. MFB already showed up, so we had some ****tails and chatted waiting for my friend to get done with work.

V: *pulls out chair to sit down for the first time since the two girls got there*
Friend's gf: "While you're up, can you get me some ice."
V: *scowls, sits down*
Friend's gf: :eek: "What an azzhole! You're supposed to be hosting!"
V: :rolleyes: "I am? This isn't a bar, I'm not your bartender, you aren't tipping, and you aren't paying for the drinks: there's the freezer." *points*
Friend's gf: "Hmmph. Well, I'm just used to (friend) bringing me stuff when I'm at his place."
V: "We aren't at his place, and I'm not him, and we aren't fuxing. Get your own damn ice." *ignores, talks to MFB*

I continue to "be an azzhole" and not cater to her princess demands. Instead, I point out how ridiculous she is. Throughout the night, she looks to MFB to be a referee or help prove I'm an azzhole. MFB just tilts her head, shrugs, or gives the "he's right" face in response. :D

Dude finally shows up, and we go down to the WC to throw darts. At this point, Friend's gf is blatently on my jock right in front of dude and MFB. While we are throwing darts, she tries to interfere: blowing in my ear, saying "boo", and tickling when I'm about to throw. That went on for a few rounds before I had to put a stop to that crap. When she was up, I stood behind her quietly. She got all :nervous: When she was about to throw, I gave her azz a good hard squeeze (dart missed the board). She freaked out: "OMG!!" etc. I just shrug and say: "Hey, fair is fair. What? Let's go - we're waiting." She was about throw again, again I grab her azz. Of course, she freaked out again, started saying how I wasn't fair, rah rah rah. I walked off, looked at dude, and said: "handle your woman". He jumped up off his bar stool, and took over azz-grabbing duty. When she would try to mess with me, I'd shoot dude a scowl, and dude would "handle" her. MFB just watched and smiled quietly the whole time. MFB would just make comments about how obnoxious she was, maybe roll her eyes at the antics. This chick was all over me touchy-feely style. And, I'd let it go on for a second or two, than shove her away towards dude and say: "handle your woman" It had to drive her bonkers.

Friend's gf was just obnoxious. Extreme AW princess sh!t all night long, and I would shut her down, cut her off, ignore her. She loved it. Anyway, the next day, she texts me about some silly sh!t. We ended up exchanging a couple (after I got to a keyboard) and I messaged her: "So when are you bringing over (something previously discussed)? And, while you're up, bring me a couple of those hottie nurses you work with."

:)
She messaged back: "I'm working on it. :)"

I post this because I have never handled that many sh!t tests in one night. In fact, I've never knew to call them for what they were. I always just chalked them up as "needy princess b!tch". I gunned down all her attempted tests, screens, tantrums, and demands; and now she's apparently satisfied that I'm worth hooking up her friends with... not that I need it, but wouldn't mind some freebies. Oh, and EC? This chick will not be able to shut about me to her co-workers, no doubt.

Oh, and social proof at the local scene? I scanned around while we were out - lots of new faces... staring.
:up:

Edit: one funny thing I wanted to drop in here. After the bar, we ended up back at my place. Friend's gf was drinking rum/cokes and had the last coke in front of her, she used half on her drink.

*MFB pours boozes in to glass*
MFB: "Oh, that's right, we ran out of coke."
V: "Yep." *grabs coke from in front of Friend's gf, pours into MFB's glass*
Friend's gf: "HEEEEYYY! THAT's MIIIIIINE!!!"
V: "Mine?" "Excuse me? Try 'MINE'. Now 'HERS'."
Friend's gf: "No, that was miiiiine!"
V: "Hello?" *holds up empty can, shakes can* "Mine." *points to booze* "Mine." *waves arms to indicate everything in my house* "Mine."
Friend's gf: "Bu..."
V: *cuts her off* "In fact..." *grabs the drink from in front of her, takes a swig* "Mine."
Friend's gf: "Hey!" *grabs drink back, pouts*
(everyone laughs at her for getting tooled)
MFB: "eww. She slobbered on that, you know."
V: "Yeah, but she has to deal with my slobber now... 'mine'."

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
V: "Mine?" "Excuse me? Try 'MINE'. Now 'HERS'."
Friend's gf: "No, that was miiiiine!"
V: "Hello?" *holds up empty can, shakes can* "Mine." *points to booze* "Mine." *waves arms to indicate everything in my house* "Mine."
Friend's gf: "Bu..."
V: *cuts her off* "In fact..." *grabs the drink from in front of her, takes a swig* "Mine."
:D<<-that's the grin I had on as I was reading that part. Hilarious sh1t.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Small towns are great. You can RUN them. you can get to know every single one of the 12,000 or so people (or however many).

I prefer the major metros with 1.5 mil +.....nothing you do has any consequence, nobody knows anybody else. ****, even if a 1.2 or 1.5 metro you can get a very discrete "bar scene" where all the owners know all the other owners.

Food for thought: ditch the ****blocking wings for your own good and theirs. Go out alone for a while. Make new friends.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changed the rules

No sarging at the local joints!

I had a pretty sick weekend. Friday I went out just for the sake of not sitting around the house. As I looked around the WC, the same 'ol, same 'ol's were there. I bumped into a guy that I hadn't seen down there in a while and chatted him up. He told me he wanted to mack on the three chicks that were posted across the bar.

V: "Naw dude, those chicks aren't for talking to - they are for looking at. And even then, they aren't worth a sh!t: that one chick, in brown, on the left..."
Dude: "What about her?"
V: "She is forever the "chick, in brown, on the left". Everytime I see those three, she has the same shirt on. In fact... now that I'm looking, the princess barbie in the middle always has the same white shirt on, too!"

Well, he went anyway. His buddy just stayed put and left him to open a 3 set of ice queens. Nice wing. One chick left, and I went to talk to some other ladies that showed up that I knew. One woman out of a 3 set made eye contact and was watching me interact with the woman I was "saying hi" to - who just happened to want me, but that's another story.

I eventually made my way back to the spot to talk to the dude still sitting on his butt. I looked back to the 3 set - and a dude oozed his way up and started hanging around "creepy style". The chick on the end totally had the "go away" body language, so I thought getting the creeper to bounce would be a funny opener.

I got up and headed for the chick furthest from the creeper (the target).
V: *puts arm around her, leans over back, talks soft into ear* "Excuse me for being all over you, but I think you have a creeper, so act like you know me."
HB7: "Creeper? Really?"
V: "Pretty sure, you want me to help get him to leave?"
HB7: "Sure!"
V: "Okay, hold on." *backs off, stands up, looks around casually*

The HB6 sitting next to her leans in and conversed for a second (I wedged myself between them to sort of isolate the one on the end) and she suddenly straightens up and says:
HB6: "CREEPER! WHERE!"
V: *puts arm around her, leans in to talk in ear* "SHHHhh... I think you have a creeper, so I'm coming up like I know you guys to get him to beat it."
HB6: "Ooooh. Cool! Where is he?"
V: *straightens back up, stares at dude on the other end*

On the end with the dude was a HB5. She had been trying to listen in, and apparently go just enough to figure out what was going on.
HB5: "Him?!?!"
(HB6 and HB7 bust out laughing)
HB5: "He's my FIANCE!"
V: "HAHAHA!"
HB5: "HAHAHA!"
V: "That's awesome! HAHAAHA!" *walks over, offers hand to shake* "What's up, dude?"
(Girls still laughing, random "OMG's" etc.)
Dude: "What's going on?" *shakes hand*
V: "I looked up and saw you ooze up all creepy-guy-style and just start hangin' around, like a creeper."
(Girls quiet down and listen in)
Dude: "Oh, well, I just finished up playing pool by myself and came back here."
V: "AAAAHHH! SEE!" *turns to women* "Playing pool by himself? See? Super-creepy!" (girls bust out laughing, "OMG, totally!" etc.) *turns back to dude, shakes his hand again, gives a back-slap for good measure*
Dude: "Yeah. I guess that's pretty creepy."
V: "Totally creepy! I'll go play pool with you, dude, what's up?"
Dude: "Naw, thanks though."
V: "Alright, dude."

Damn. That was ackward. But as I went back to the target to re-open, I had to laugh in my head that the set was still open: I wasn't blown out.

I got back to the target and her, turns out, sister, and had a second set of laughs and made some jokes. I explained to the HB5 that her body language screamed "go away" and showed her what she was doing: they all agreed and acknowledged that I wasn't wrong for thinking the guy was a creeper. I backed way off the set because of the sister factor. One was WAY into me, but she wasn't my target. She was the one I was facing and talking to, and I had my body turned away, and talked less, to the target. It was good form, and I was really working it - but then a group of 4 people came in behind me.

HB: "HEY! IT'S VULPINE!!!" *HUGS*
Dude: "DUUUUUDE, VULPINE!!! WHAT'S UP MAN!" *Hand jive handshake*
(blah blah small chit chat)
2HB: "Heeeeeey, Vulpine, Howyooo beeeeeen!?" *hugs*
2Dude: "What's up, man?"

I made that fizzle, and turned back to my set:

HB7: "Wow. YOU'RE popular."

I wrapped up the conversation shortly thereafter, and just bounced. The one sister, that I didn't want, ended up giving me the doggy dinner bowl eyes, the other was getting snappy and jealous: RIPE for the pickin's!

But, I was sketching about the sister vs sister drama, so I didn't even close - just wrapped it up with the standard "hope to see you again down here" type mush. The one would have gotten crazy cackblocker on me for sure, there didn't look to be a discreet option.

I bounced around a little after that, then had someone harsh my mellow, so I strolled on home. I had a big smile on my face on the way just thinking of the interactions. "Man, I probably could have pulled both of the sisters... Hmm."

Sounds just blah and lame, yeah? I left out the best part of the evening: the whole night I was getting calls from two girls sitting at another bar together drinking. The chick I screwed Thursday was telling her friend about it on a GNO. Well, they called and the third wanted to be the "camerawoman". Later, she changed it to "fluffer". It seemed kind of shakey, so I turned it down.

Yep :yes: I turned down a three-way. My buddy found out and flipped out: :eek: YOU DID WHAT!!!!! It was a sketchy vibe, so I passed. I just screwed the chick the night before, and the other chick is a nut case, so I figured I'd let them sit on the idea for a while. I mean, seriously, just think how crazy they are going: I turned down a three-way! :crazy:

Let me tell you, when you turn down a three way, silly sh!t like not returning phone calls really gets a new perspective. "I'm turning down threesomes, and you're not returning phone calls? RIDICULOUS!!!"

Well, after that night, I was all charged for Saturday...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday

Ok, Saturday, I wake up at like... 2:30. :p

Then the phone starts ringing. HB8 wants to come over. Dude from next door, who we will refer to as "The Creeper", called and wants a wing. Hmm... what to do?

The Creeper is a 38 y.0. guy that is divorced, has a kid, and is, well, creepy as fux. He's been out of "the game" for 10-15 years, or so he claims. I personally think he as been a creeper for 10-15 years. This guy crowds women, does the cheesy lean-on-the-bar-completely-facing-women thing, uses WAY too much eye contact, and is heavy-handed with the kino. He's got all the tools, he just needs some adjusting for the times. He complains: "Everything has changed." "Yes, and no, dude. You've got the receipe, but your measures are off." So, he's asked for tips, and I've been straightening him out.

So Saturday... he calls and wants to go out and do the thing. But, I want to hang with girly-girl. I call chicky and tell her we're going out. "grumblegrumble fine. but I'm not drinking..."

Whatever. We get together and head to a venue anywhere but in town. We stop at the first place. Loud band, packed in front of the stage, empty everywhere else... not the scene. I explained a "pivot" to girly-girl, and she tells us "Let's go somewhere else." I agreed and gathered up the Creeper. It just wasn't a good scene for what we were trying to do.

So, we pile back in the ride, and cruise it down the street to a second place. As we head in, I'm not seeing a single female.
V: "Sh!t. Sausage Fest '07."
I poke my head around the corner to see the rest of the bar, and turn right around to get the door. Creeper and girly converse:
Creeper: "What do you think?"
Girly: "Um... something about sausage."
(both turn and look at me waiting at the door)
V: :rolleyes: "Duh!" *pushes door open*

So, we pile in the ride again, cruise up the block... success! It turns out girly knows the bartender and another chick there: occupied! There wasn't many targets, but at least the people and environment was better - the vibe was more "up". The music was all "grindy" stuff, too. Good, at least we can have some fun.

Not a lot of interactions that were notable. But one, one is hella funny:

V: *walks up to bar to get another drink, smacks chick with elbow*
HB7: *turns like 'wtf'*
V: *smiling, starts dancing like "throwin' 'bows"* "Ooop! I'm all over here throwin' 'bows!"
HB7: "That's okay. Don't worry about it."
V: "Better be okay." *turns toward her, still "throwin' 'bows"* "I've got plenty more 'bows to throw! What!? WHAT!?"
HB7: "HAhaha!" *Big smile, long EC*
V: *turns, interacts with bartender, body turned back to bar*

I checked my other side: Creeper is watching the whole thing like :woo:

V: *pays for drink, takes a sip, sets down in front of HB7 on corner, fusses putting wallet back in pocket*
HB7: "What's that?"
V: "Redbull and peach Stoli" *looks at her drink*
HB7: "Guess."
V: "Duh. Vodka cranberry." :yawn: *smile*
HB7: :eek: *EC, Smiles*
V: "What's your name?" *body still turned toward bar, reaches up and puts hand on her upper back when she leans in to answer.*
HB7: "Elenora."
V: *takes arm back to grab drink, turns toward her* "Like the Edgar Allan Poe chick, huh?"
HB7: "Nooo... man, I get that all the time!" (p!ssy sounding)
V: *turns toward bar again, looks at Creeper, looks at girly to see what they are up to*
HB7: "Well, I guess it is, actually, with an "a" though." *EC... smile*
V: "I thought so. I didn't remember exactly." *EC...Smiles*
(when she said the last thing, I saw a tongue ring.)
V: *staring at mouth, back to eyes, back to mouth* "Ok, let's see."
HB7: *sticks out tongue to show off tongue ring*
V: *shaking head disapprovingly, takes a sip off drink*
HB7: "What?"
V: "That's gonna have to come out."
HB7: "Huh? You don't like it?"
V: "I donno... it's nice to look at and all, but it's too distracting for anything else."
HB7: "How do you mean? What's wrong with it? I love it."
V: "It will have to come out."
HB7: *staring at me like she wants to start making out*
V: *shakes head 'no dice'*
(there is so much eye contact here, I think she's having a staring contest)

Mind you, girly is here 3 feet to my left the whole time, but she's chatting with friends and has her back to the scene.

A "grindy" song comes on, so I start grooving a bit. The chick takes her cue and steps up. But, when she was just about to get to the good grindage, I turn and give her my butt to grind with: the back treatment! She grabs my butt, and I turn around and stop dancing.

V: "How old are you?"
HB7: "27. Why, how old are YOU?"
V: "I guess that doesn't matter now, does it." *Sly smile*
HB7: *big smile back* "Not really. But now I'm curious."
V: "Guess."
HB7: "23?"
V: "No."
HB7: "22?"
V: "haha. Sure." *tilts hat up to show hairline*
HB7: "27?"
V: "Aren't you 27?"
HB7: "Yeah."
V: "Let's stop the guessing, then."
*more ridiculous EC, could have been making out*

Then she launches into a bunch of talk just for the sake of talking, spewing all sorts of personal garbage. I was dancing around rubbing her going "uh-huh. sure. ok. yeah. oh yeah? ok." Hillarious. Her friends came over, and she shooed them away promptly. Eventually, she blah blah blahs right up to the fact that she's separated.

V: "Oh, that's too bad." *stops dancing/rubbing* "Well, are you escaping without any kids?"
HB7: "Noooo. I've got one. And there you go, it's ok, run away." *gestures to go away*
V: "Pssshf. What do I care if you have a kid or not?"
HB7: *look of shock like she's going to grab me and throw me on the ground to start fuxing right there*
V: *looks around quick* "Crap."
HB7: "What? What's wrong?"
V: "Here I am chatting with a little Italian hotty, toTAlly ignoring my buddy and my girl."
HB7: "Awwww... your girl?"
V: "Well, yeah, but it's not a big deal, I'd just like to be, you know, at least a little discrete."
HB7: "What are you doing with HER?" *implying that she's better*
V: *cracks a big smile*
HB7: "How old is she?"
V: *smile gets bigger* "Dude, I'm 31. She's 23."
HB7: "Oh my gawd!"
V: "Here, I gotta be social, talk to (the Creeper's name)." *grabs Creeper, tosses him at Elenora* "Creeper, Elenora.... I'll be right back."

So, I make some rounds, talk to some peeps, use the bathroom, have one of girly's friends hang on me in front of her bf... crazy. I go back and stand there watching Creeper hanging on the bar.

V: "Dude, come here a second."
CRPR: "Wow, that chick is SUPER into you! What's up?"
V: "I finally figured out why you are so creepy. Your body language is oppressive!"

I straightened him out, gave him some tips, and sent him back. After a while, I came up on the other side of her. She was grinding her booty on me while I was standing there getting another drink.

HB7: *turns over shoulder* "I'm not happy with you."
V: "Hahah! Ok."
HB7: "You left me to talk with the Creeper."
V: *****s/nods head like, yep, that's true* "What if I was doing you a favor?" *EC* "If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to being discrete."

I guess dude got her number.

:cheer:

Funny. What do I care? I was with a chick. Hella fun interaction though - just silly how easy it is. Afterwards, the creeper and I were discussing the goings on of the evening. He couldn't believe I was the same person. He wants to go out much more now, and away from the home town. :up:

Oh, what's more funny, I think she begged the Creeper to give her my number. :nervous:

Some of this stuff seems pretty unremarkable. It's hard to write down how well the whole weekend went. Girly got out and saw me operating, her friend saw me operating, the locals saw me operating, lots and lots of proof and value demonstrations. Essentially, I had fun. I even opened guys who looked cool just for the sake of taking to some cool dudes. Yesterday, the one chick assured me (in my bed) that the other chick was definitely still interested in the threesome.
:rolleyes:
I want to laugh every time I think of it. Diabolical!

Last edited:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday... nothing major. Just out, getting the Creeper into the scene. I was kind of lackadaisical about the night because I got a booty-call reservation made before I even left, so... you know... bird in hand, indifference, etc.

The first venue was packed with an older crowd. Upon walking through, I heard a little "code" dropped to get my attention. As I walked by, I saw who it was and held out my hand for her to grab on the way by. She did, and I told her I'd be right back. I got my drink and headed back to say hello. I had met the chick locally, and she went to the same tiny high school I did, so there was instant raport. They were eating, so I made it brief. Later, coming back through after getting another drink, I made some small chat about if she was going to be back locally soon. A dude that wasn't there before started up with some lame AMOG's.
Dude: "Do you like your shirt?"
V: *looks at dude (EC), continues convo with chick*
Dude: "Cuz we don't!" *him and another dude laugh*
V: *looks at dude, yawns, continues convo with chick*
Dude: "Dude what's up with your hat?"
V: *doesn't bother looking, instead, puts hand on leg of chick, taps leg twice in guy's direction (dude can't see what's going on under the table), while facing chick-shoots a couple quick glances towards AMOG-then stops on EC*
HB7.5: *finger gestures to come in close*
V: *leans in for the whisper*
HB7.5: "That guy is a douchebag, I don't even know him."
V: *Pulls back laughing loudly, leans back in* "Whew. I figured you had more sense than to hang out with douchebags."
HB7.5: *still close whisper* "He's just down here a lot."
V: *still close whisper* "Well, I'm obviously making them nervous. Are you going to be down at the WC Wednesday."
HB7.5: "I'm not sure yet, I hope so."
V: "awww... Well, maybe I'll see you there, then. The Creeper and I are going to bounce." *Pulls up, starts walking off, holds up hand to high-five AMOG*
HB7.5: "Ok, have a good night, see you Wednesday."
V: *high-fives AMOG, while looking AMOG in the eye...* "Great. See you Wednesday!" *turns back and smiles at HB*
HB7.5: *winks, smiles*

I thought that was pretty funny. The creeper and I rolled out shortly after, and she followed us out apologizing for AMOG.
V: "Don't sweat it. Little kids just don't know how to act around a Man. It happens all the time."
HB7.5: "You're right, actually."
V: "Actually, I know I'm right." *smiles*
HB7.5: "Whatever." *punches arm* "See you Wednesday."

(That chick and I instantly had deep raport during my first encounter with her at the WC. We shared lots of stories about school, had a lot of laughs, and shared similar views about the whole experience... we sort of speak a different language together, and we laughed about that, too. I made it a point to anchor the fact that we shared something very unique - which is why SHE called me over by the "code" of just saying the high school name.)

Second venue was packed and a crazy ghetto mix of country music karaoke and rap music. The place was packed, loud, and full of "too drunks". My shoes were far too polished to be trying to operate there, so we quickly bounced for a third venue.

We got a late start, so it was after midnight when we rolled into the last joint. This place was quiet, very open, and had a few open targets. I had been working with Creeper about presence, and instantly he starts calling EC's. I started calling mine back to him. He spotted someone he knew and went to say hello while I got a drink. He came back by me and got a drink and we grabbed a seat to have a smoke. I sat with my back to the chicks that had been EC'ing and the Creeper was reporting looks and smiles.

CRPR: "Oop, I'll be right back." *comes back after a few seconds* "They want us to come over."
V: "Sit."
CRPR: "What?"
V: "Sit."
CRPR: *Sits*
V: "Who?"
CRPR: (explains)
V: "Oh. Was she into you?"
CRPR: "I don't know, why?"
V: "Why? (lol) She was EC'ing me when I came in."
CRPR: "Let's go."
V: "I donno, I'm enjoying the little drama I'm making here."
CRPR: *laughs/nods*
V: *puts out smoke, gets up, heads over*
(intros)
V: *leans in looking at eyelashes* "Holy crap! Those are super hot! Are they falsies?"
HB7: "OMG, NO! How rude!"
V: *smiling, turns back to chick I was talking to*
HB8: *gestures to lean in*
V: *leans in*
HB8: "They're totally fake."
V: "I know, I saw the glue. Your glue isn't showing... good job." *stands up*
HB8: :eek:
V: *leans back in, arm on the back* "I'm not supposed to see these things, am I?"
HB8: *pouty* "No, you're not. You can't see my glue because I'm a cosmotologist."
V: *stands back* "What? Is that what they call women that read Cosmopolitan?"
HB8: *big laugh* "No, I'm a stylist."
V: "I know, I'm just messing with you."
HB8: "You know? How? What?"
V: "Come on. Falsies? Look around. You're the only one in here with decent hair."
HB8: *scans around* "OMG you're right!"
V: "Duh. Of course I'm right, I wouldn't have said it otherwise!"
HB8: *laughs, reaches up to grab arm*

The hair thing opened the door to chatting with them the rest of the evening. I went on about how I was going to be a barber, she went on about her school, got out her camera... it all went very well. The Creeper and I didn't close because, like I said, I had a booty call pre-arranged. Plus, I'm easing the creeper back into the scene (and I'm easing back on the scene... no pressure, just fun). I told him that I sort of had a goal of getting some social proof around town. After I explained the importance of social proof and jealousy plotlines, he agreed that the goal of being out and seen is a good one for a few outings. I also pointed out to him that he walked right past those two to say hi to another chick he knew... he instantly made the connection. These two would be good to see out again; they had mentioned that they came down there a lot. It was where they "hang out". So, whatever, maybe another time.

He's going to be an awesome wing: him and I operate well together, he keeps me from drinking too much, and he has a lot of connections at bars because he's a liquor driver. :up:

As I look back, I really haven't closed sh!t. Well, I'm fresh out again, so I'll have that as a goal shortly. Escalation and closing are going to be in the foreground for me here. I'm getting very comfortable with kino, EC, establishing raport, opening, all that jazz... now I just need to make it go somewhere.

Then again, I don't NEED to do anything... Hmm. *shrug* I guess I can start upgrading plates. It's a weird dilemma that I really haven't dealt with before: I have too much booty. Now it's snowballing? I'm facing a completely alien set of problems.