"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

FR: New job, HB 9.0

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
FIRST EVER FR: New job, HB 9.0

Started a new job today working as a waiter.

As I was waiting for my manager to show me around. An HB9.0 who works there, came in and I intro'd myself... then started talking with her briefly.

About an hour later, she came in the back where I was and she told me and the other waitress training me bye. I didn't say anything. As she got closer to the door, she turned and looked at me and said bye again.

Well about 2 hours later, the girl training me, said that there were some employees eating, that weren't working that I should meet. I walked out there, and it was her and her friend. She asked me how it was going, we talked briefly again. And she looked so much freakin better. A clevage showing shirt, etc.

When we returned to the back, the girl training me said, don't say anything, but they wanted me to bring you out there because they think you are cute.

I noticed a couple of times during the night, that when I looked up she would be gazing toward me, then she would look away or smile really big.


I guess the seduction has begun.
Any tips/hints, anything to avoid?
I plan to have some fun saturday, which is my next day there...kino should be easy seeing as how she is a host, and we are always walking in each others way.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
What do you need help with. The only thing you have to do is use your balls and get the girl. Nobody here can help you do that. If you mess it up, forgot about it and use it as a lesson.
 

wjh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
998
Reaction score
27
Location
Los Angeles, SFV
yea. seriously, you're doubting yourself for NO good reason... just have fun and enjoy yourself :)
 

Valdez

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
San Antonio
I have found that when a girl digs you and is willing to make some effort, your best bet is just not to screw it up. Basically, when you make any comments, relax and think first. After a while you will be relaxed and thinking without any effort with this particular person. Mainly just play it cool. Show interest, but show patience at the same time. Next time you say bye to her, try to have a slight smile while gazing into her eyes...then say "bye (her name)" then walk off without looking back (chances are she is watching you walk out, so just don't mess up your exit.) The time you say bye after that mention that it would be a great idea if you two hang out sometime, but leave it at that, she might bite, where then you will be good, but most of the time they will expect you to mention something after that, but don't...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I've been reading weapons of mass seduction. also 48 laws of power...

I know what to do.

Hopefully, she won't be a moron, and she'll get my jokes.
 

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Play it cool Buddy!!

Hello Friend

Play it cool. Out wait her.
Show her that you are coolest guy who doesn't have sex on his mind.
And she will have to sweatingly work hard to put it on your mind.
Show her that she will have to work tediously hard to arouse you and seduce you and fuk you in bed.

along with it take her to some fun place where you can play some games;
tennis or swimming if she is interested.

I again says
HAVE PATIENCE!!
This puzzy is yours!!
 
Top