FR: Negative hits do work

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got annoyed reading in the Tips Section, "Negtive hits dont work". That got me motivated to go negative hit someone yesterday, just to prove they do work. (By the way, I have been really busy the last couple of weeks test,exams, etc. I have dont have time to do many things ... anyways). I did not want to # close or any other ****. Just wanted to neg hit someone.

Scenerio: (In college) ... Election week.

Tkman: Walking down the hallways.
HB: (She has a great body but the face pretty damaged) Hi !!!
Tkman: I need to get a drink (water fountain) (WAITING)
Tkman: What's up ?
HB: Have you voted yet !!!
Tkman: No
HB: Would you like to vote for me? (Hands me the a paper - her photo, name,etc.)
Tkman: That's you !!! (pointing to the picture on paper)
HB: Yes (excited)
Tkman: Well in the picture you are all smiling and happy. What's wrong with you now? (Light Negative Hit)
HB: Well (she's thinking) ... I have been really tired lately.
Tkman: Oh, I see. That's fine. I just wanted to point out the difference. You look all happy in the picture and now you just look depressed and sad. (Ligh Negative Hit)
HB: Really ?
Tkman: Anyways, I got to go !!! Maybe you should hit the gym !!! :D or something ... (Good hit)
HB: (She's starting to touch my shoulders and smile) I will !!!
Tkman: Ok see ya !!!

I came back to school later in the day. I see her again.

HB: I remember you. (Huge smile and EC)
Tkman: Yes, I voted now leave me alone. (Ran away to class)

NOT MY TYPE

PEACE.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After your first light hit... the rest were not negative hits.. they were borderline insults.

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
freestylez got a point...what were those comments suppose to do to her?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that NEGs DEFINITELY work, but the only thing you proved was that when you speak, people hear you. You only show that a NEG works when you get a #c,@C,gC,fC, etc. By simply saying something that wasn't even a complete NEG, you've proved very little. Btw., some random CONVO =/= an FR

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree neg hits do work...

It keeps things unpredicatable, challenging and allows for kino and maybe some good verbal sparring to increase the tension. However, timing, I beleive is crucial and add to that body language.

I once had two girls come up to me on the street both attractive, I was with two other friends on a night out, the one girl (lets call her girl A) says to me

"your attractive, will you kiss me friend (girl b)"

I thought, hmm....she is good looking but why should I cheapen myself so I looked at her friend, girl b, up and down on purpose, making sure they knew I was checking her out then said

"I am not sure, I am not keen on those shoes....but ok"

So I did.

The funny thing is my friends turn to me and are like WTF, how do you do that.....then get this....one of them chases the girls down the street asking where his kiss is....he did not get one. This emphasises my point he was desperate and did not kiss close, where I, was cool, calm, confident.