FR: My visit to a Gay Bar (I'm straight)

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met up with a couple of mates from work earlier and we headed to a gay bar near my workplace as it's cheap drinks on a friday plus my boss is gay so what the hell!

We turn up and I'll be honest, I feel a little out of place. I didn't realise how much is left alone in gay clubs, there's unisex toilets, dudes shirtless, I even saw one bloke strolling around with just a pair of boxers on :D
None of that would've flown in the last club I worked at.

Anyways we're drinking and chatting and dancing and there's some real good music.
I feel fly, know I'm one of the better looking guys in there at the time and I notice a cute blonde eyeing me up, so we make a move on each other.

We're dancing, I'm groping, it's fun and chilled out. I go in for a makeout but get rejected, so I try and get her outside for some one on one but her friend swoops in and stops her so I just smile at her and walk away back to my mates.

From there my boss gets a makeout (bless him!) and a friend of a friend who I just met starts getting off with a guy but thinks it's a girl as he's that far gone (blame it on the long hair :D) so that's ****ing hilarious!

Then just as we're leaving a woman has a seizure, ambulance is called and she's rushed to hospital. Hope she's ok.

And so thus ends my first visit to a gay bar, it was eventful, cheap, fun, I made progress, I got hit on. What's not to like?

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're posting this stuff in the wrong forum, just sayin'.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And so it begins...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to go to gay bars all the time to pick up chicks. Worked great. Kind of over it now, but I return every once in a while.

Majority of the posters on here will say something like the following:

"huuurrr duuuur ghey cloobs r 4 fags lolzolzozl u ghey man ? u the ghey? lol there no hawt chixx in ghey cloobs ive never been in 1 but i know there isnt btw i havent gone out for 6 months but u should do XYZ to get gurls man"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Used to go to gay bars all the time to pick up chicks. Worked great. Kind of over it now, but I return every once in a while.

"huuurrr duuuur ghey cloobs r 4 fags lolzolzozl u ghey man ? u the ghey? lol there no hawt chixx in ghey cloobs ive never been in 1 but i know there isnt btw i havent gone out for 6 months but u should do XYZ to get gurls man"
Not bothered about OP going to a gay club as I've done the same myself. Just that his field report seems more concerned with the success of his boss and friend both of whom scored with dudes. You sound kind of defensive though bro. Do you get called gay often?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Not bothered about OP going to a gay club as I've done the same myself. Just that his field report seems more concerned with the success of his boss and friend both of whom scored with dudes. You sound kind of defensive though bro. Do you find you get called gay often?
I get called gay frequently in various contexts (from girls sh*t testing me to college guys trying to get one over on me).

Yeah, somewhat defensive but most of people commenting on gay clubs have never set foot in one and have no idea what it's really like.

Hell most people commenting on anything here on SS don't even step foot into CLUBS/BARS on a regular basis!

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

+1 repped just because I couldnt have put it better

Also really funny

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have gone for the make out. I think it's tacky to make out with girls you just met on the dance floor. Sometimes girls kiss me and if I'm into them I don't want to push them away but really I'm not into kissing girls I've just met. Feeling her up was going good you should have just continued enjoying that. I think the move to isolate her was a good one. You shouldn't have bailed when the friend came in. You should have tried to talk to them all and done a number close if it wasn't working out with the **** block. You could have also tried to get help from mates or other guys in the club to be your wing. Also really gross that your supposedly straight friend made out with some guy.