"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

FR: My First Success

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
Well its about time i have finnally gained enough confidence to try and Dj. I had dropped out of bootcamp on week 2 cause i was afraid to do conversations. But for past few days i've see multiple girls that i've seen just walk right past and me not even saying anything. But for past 2 weeks i've been seeing some Improvement i now have atleast 7-8 girls that are showing some interest some higher than others. All i think i need to do now is improve on all my skills cause most of them arent good enough to actually pull a stranger.

So this is how it went

Before First Period- I went through metal detectors and went into the lunchroom. I met some my friends and met this girl i know and gave her a hug. I then was messing with her friend's hair.

1st Period- When we were waiting for the teacher Girl #1 came in the class i said

Me: Whats up tarter sauce (Me and her always saying quotes from Spongebob because she likes that show)
Her: sup
Me: I got this cool new hand shake
Her: What is it [Showed her the handshake]

We had put our index finger as if we were dipping it in sauce for our fish sticks which was our finger. We then put our fingers together lol.

2nd Period - I go into class and Girl #2 happens to want to sit by me. So we are there talking and i'm telling her i want to braid her long hair and touching up her hair and stuff. Did some kino, and some C+F. Then i can't remember how it happened but she started telling me stuff that doesn't make me atractive (Which i alrdy knew these were my probs that let my attraction level low)
She told me about my braces which are coming off in 1 month, My glasses that are too thick which i am getting contacts and some non perscribed glasses, An she wanted me to get another hair style cause i had this one for the past 2 years lol.

All of this i alrdy was going to change by next year but she pointed out to me.(Why cause she do find me attractive i think lol) After she was finish saying those stuff i was like i'm going to do that and then ur not going to be able to take ur eyes off me cause i'm going to look even hotter ur just going to want to rip my briefs off lol (I didnt say briefs i said shirt lol)

3rd Period - Girl #4 comes by me to sit down and talk about our weekend and then turned into talking about scary movies. Then some kid tryed to ****block and she left. Then 2 random girls start talking to me but i bailed out.

4th and 5th period - I asked Girl #2 for a gum. She tryed to lie and say that was her last one so i was like for her to give me piece that is in her mouth (Which we would have kissed in order for me to take the gum from her) She started laughing and was like not right now. she gave me my gum then i went and did a test.

6th and 7th period - I go into class and Girl #4 sits next to me. I kinda play a joke with her she then goes to bathroom (Girl #3 sees me talking to Girl #4) Girl #3 says "I'm going to come sit by u"

Then some ****blocking kid comes saying that me, Girl #4 ,Girl # 3 or Girl #2 is sitting in his seat. (I was close to all 3 girls :D) So Girl #3 says

Her: No don't sit here i don't want you sitting by me
****blocker: No i sit here (He pushes his chair between me and her)
Her: (looking surprised) Ak89 don't let him sit between us.
ME: Yo sit on other side of her
****blocker: But I will still be next to her
Her: I don't care

Anyway it turns out that i wanted to move from there any old way. So i go and sit next to Girl #5 but the chair was dirty so i say:

Me:Damn , i was going to sit next to you
Her: U can clean the chair get piece of paper

She gets paper for me and wipes it up and she sits in that chair and gives me her bigger and better chair. (she is a nice girl lol) So right as i sit down we are doing some good kino and talking. she then decides to put her legs on the bars of my char so my hands are now resting on her knees and her elbow is on my shoudler. Once in a while i did some rubbing on her legs. She then looks at this kid in my class and his girl and says..

Her: I don't know like to see them together he acts so AFC. (She didnt say that but she was saying all these afc things that he is doing and how she is just letting him do that and how its not right for her to make him act like that. The kid was getting seriously wiped one time my boy wanted to talk with him and she was like can't u see he is doing work with me so can you leave us alone lol)

Me: I don't really care so longs thats not how me and you act
Her: YA

we then did some talking and then i get up for a bit to talk to both girl #'s 6 and 7 and play around with them saying how i knew her back when she lived in puerto rico and stuff and had them laughing.

I then went back to girl #6

then rest of they day acting C+F to 3 other girls and making class laugh a bit.

The End


Now to some it might not be success but to me it is lol because i now see improvement and success.

Here is some history of each girl:

Girl #1 (hb 6.5) Nice size Breast

I never really talked to her that much but lately i been messing with her and her and talking about her fav cartoon spongebob.

Girl #2 (hb 7) Tongue ring and nice ass

Last year i used to act so AFC around her this year she told me i've changed, she said i used to be real queit like a d!ckhead lol.

Now i've been talking to her, She has some feelings about me, she does tricks with her tongue ring, An i kino her alot and she comes to sit by me most of the time

Girl #3 (hb 7) Crazy ass lol

Last school year i used to give her the Charles manson eye contact lol. An i never said a word to her. This year i talk with her and hoping to get even further. She now comes to sit by me.

Girl #4 (hb 6.5)

Always been a success last year she felt on my **** and i got her real horny that day i didn't know how i did it until now lol. It was kinda by mistake how i got her and plus i hadnt jacked off for a week during that time. Its still the same i grab her ass when she walks by same ole same ole.

Girl #5 (hb 8) LTR material

She never used to talk to me or nothing. Now one of our classes were only group that has 2 ppl and one time she was like were special cause everyone one has 4 ppl and were a couple lol. I also now talk alot with her and she wants me to go to her next party to dance with her. She even wanted me to come over to show her the newest dances. I kino her a bit

Girl #6 (hb 6) DD breast lol

She has liked me since last year but i'm not that attracted to her i only like the melons lol. I've always been talking to her as a friend trying to be friends with her lol.

Girl # 7 (Hb 7.5) LTR material

I used to never say anything to her and one time we were on the steps together and i didnt do anything and she was the one who offered to go on steps together. She told her friends i'm boring and don't do nothing. I complained i was tired but really i didnt know if i should try anything. Now i talk with her a bit and mess around with her hair and stuff


As you can see i've manage to change there mines there are more girls but i don't know if there that interested one of the girls say there my wifey but i think she is playing around o well

That is my first Success!!!!(I don't care if you don't think this isnt a success it is for me)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Is this a common thing in NY schools or what?!
Yeah I want to ask the same thing!, I thought for a second this guy was in prison.

Well done though mate, you seem to be creating opportunities, and if you constantly do this stuff will happen, that's for sure.

Keep up the good work!
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Well done, it's good to see posts like this. I reckon now you have some momentum you will want to keep on exploring outside that 'comfort zone'

That means doing the next thing you know you should do, but are slightly axious about. Whatever that might be.
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
lol

Ya most schools around here has metal detectors lol

An ya i am slowly progressing I was talking to girl #4 today for like 2 classes
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
hahaha i love how he nonchalantly slipped in the description of the metal detectors into the story....thats funny....that tickles me in a way that if loretta tickled me that way, i'd say, Oh yeah...thats nice
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top