Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: My First Rejection. Man it hurts !

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a little background.

Saturday night, at a club, with a bunch of friends dancing. I know im above average at looks, both in bodies and face. I wore some tight clothes last night , I knew I looked good.

So there's some girls dancing besides us, two of them where dancing oppisite each other, an 8 and a 9.We were a breath away. There was some eye contact ,but not a strong one. Anyway I dont know if it was a good move or not but I proceed on dancing close to these girls, and at some point, i grapped her back of one of the girls, the 9 on, she saw me, and smiled, I figured it was a green light to proceed my dancing with her, but seconds later, she grapped my hand and moved it away.

FVCK

I mean I was BURIED that moment, I fvcking paralysed. Maybe i'm too sensitive or something but at that moment I couldnt figure why she has done this. I moved away to the other site. Man that felt horrible.

So, my first rejection ever. Who the hell said rejections are good? They are so painful man how can you survive them anyway!

I know I had great image last night for god sakes, some other girls told me that I looked stunning, but even if they didnt, I know i have it. Thing is, some of my friend played with this girls. He just danced with both of this girls. He is not a good dancer, he looks abit wierd while dancing but its all cool. He managed to get her name and the fact that she's comming next saturday.

What I realised last night is im a big CHICKEN. I saw so many chicks giving me the chance to talk but there was this voice in my head telling me you are gonna eat it like you did with that girl.

It's just not good to know that chicks ARE able to reject you, and they can whenever they want to, even if you have all it takes.

Damn!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop your whining!

Originally posted by Rogerman
So, my first rejection ever. Who the hell said rejections are good? They are so painful man how can you survive them anyway!
If you had that mentality when you toke your first baby steps you probably wouldn't have been able to walk.

Rejection is apart of life...rejection is apart of the game of seduction...haven't you ever heard of the expression playing hard to get?

When she plays the card rejection you then play the card persistance...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're way too sensitive. If you're going to get THIS depressed over a stupid girl in a club, I can't see how you'd just get through normal everyday life problems. Rejection and failure are two things you're going to have to EMBRACE to grow as a person, not fear.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never use Dance Game in order to open up a girl, unless it's just being playful and as a prelude to opening her up verbally. I use dancing later on to escalate physical kino and makeout once I've established verbal attraction, interest, and rapport.

Above average looks just doesn't cut it. Good looking guys, 8.5 and up, are the ones who can generally get away with game that's purely based on physical attraction and who rarely get rejected.

Anything below (average, above average, cute, etc.) and I would say that Verbal Game is your best bet in order to convey your personality and sexuality. Your looks then complement your Game as opposed to being the only determining factor in an interaction.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she put your hand away and you feel rejected. Ever had the thought that she's playing hard to get, because all her friends are there. Get your wings in there and isolate her.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like one of my friends, girls approach him all the time and ask him to dance, yet he does nothing. And he's not even that good looking just tall, skinny and blonde. The thing is he's so afraid of rejection he won't do a thing untill he's 100% sure he won't get reject. Just be grateful that you found this website or you'd be like you described in your post forever. Now stop being a ***** and get some confidence, if you stop CARING wether or not a girl rejects you it might happen a bit more but you won't be affected.

It's alright to have pride in many aspects of life but you need to let go of your for a bit and realize that no matter how good you look you're gonna get rejected, don't take it so personally. Hell i got rejected 30 times in one night, did i care? NO, I was actually proud that i'd approached 35 girls in one night, the extra 5 that danced with me were a just a bonus.

Who cares if chicks ARE able to reject you? They're probably more afraid they won't get approached, it's men who have all the power, not them.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats on your first rejection. See it as a mile stone and it won't hurt the next time u get one.

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention if you try going out one night just to get rejected (not doing anything stupid, just hitting on anything that moves), you may find that a) you have more fun cause you don't care,
b) you might be surprised at a few successes,
c) you feel great cause you're trying this ****...

I know i went to a club w some friends and amused them all night by hitting on chicks w no expectations. Had a great time, actually got two numbers. If you don't care, it doesn't hurt.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback.

I do realise that i was way too sensitive. But come on cut me some slack it was my first time ever rejection. I know all about the game of seduction including the rejections, it's just the I now actually feel it. Rejected. Wow ;)

Well, I hope my second rejection isnt as bad.. on how I see it.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first rejection? How old are you and have you approached alot of other girls? Everybody gets rejected.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 17. I had a fair amount of gfs but i never cold approached, they basically came to me.

It's that department that i want to improve. My game. And i have only just started =/

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually sorry double post, but i have done lately several approaches just not cold ones. And i wasnt rejected till last night

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Above average looks just doesn't cut it. Good looking guys, 8.5 and up, are the ones who can generally get away with game that's purely based on physical attraction and who rarely get rejected.

Anything below (average, above average, cute, etc.) and I would say that Verbal Game is your best bet in order to convey your personality and sexuality. Your looks then complement your Game as opposed to being the only determining factor in an interaction.
Someone who knows his clubbing game, everyone should listen to this. Too many people b!tch about how clubs are loud and you can't use verbal game, I've been in the loudest of the clubs and had no problems. Just gotta elevate your voice or isolate to an area that doesn't have so many speakers.

I'd say even if you're good looking, you should depend on your verbal game before looks; you will always make a better impression and raise your value even higher in her eyes.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rogerman
I know I had great image last night for god sakes, some other girls told me that I looked stunning,
I hope you slayed some of those girls instead...

1 chick rejects you, it's not a thing! So she's an 8 or 9, look around, there are so many 8 and 9s!

Girl might have thought you looked decent... but she a) had a BF... b) was havin a girly night... c) was lookin for you to qualify yourself with somethin more than a hand on the body... d) didn't go to the club to pick up

The list is extensive... you get rejected by them girls, but there's a whole load in there to whom none of the above apply to!

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, all she did was move your hand away that's not a good sign but maybe she just didn't want you touching her there. That barely qualifies as a rejection but the way you were thinking I wouldn't be surprised you walked right away after that.

In situations like that you just have to roll with it and let her know it doesn't bother you. You have to stop focusing on her and hit on all the other women that you say were giving you looks. Shrug it off like it doesn't matter because it shouldn't.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iv got worse rejections than that to the point that i ran away from the club that night in my afc days. got over it the nxt day,i know rejection can be a ***** but get over it. im suprised how things like these dont bother me anymore . me personally i never approach till iv gotten enough greenlight.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sad just because a girl didn't let your hands on her?

And what about a guy I know that got rejected by 5 (or 7 girls if I'm not mistaken) in a row!!!

He told me he was so furious that he left the party and went home jostling with everyone on his way!

That's sad! Unfortunately he's not good looking and he doesn't have "game"!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one day at club, i thought this girl was dancing to me (she was shaking her ass at my direction for some time) so I went up and grab her, she jumped and was in shock.

I just stand there laughing out loud :p

good thing she walked away without doing anything (or yet, she probably went to look for her friend to beat me up) :p

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
I never use Dance Game in order to open up a girl, unless it's just being playful and as a prelude to opening her up verbally. I use dancing later on to escalate physical kino and makeout once I've established verbal attraction, interest, and rapport.

I agree with you, but it's funny, because I don't consider myself above average in looks at all, but when I'm on the dance floor and I initiate dances with girls out of nowhere, they usually respond positively, and if they don't, it's not a big deal at all. But the key is being persistent. The fact is, you win some and you lose some. I remember roaming around after getting rejected on the dance floor about 4 times in a row and honestly, a lot of wallhuggers were watching me, waiting for me to give it up... Then I saw the hottest girl there, marched right up to her and started dancing with her and those dudes were in shock(they were easily MUCH better looking than I am). Hell, I'm even a crappy dancer, but the fact is, I won't get better at it unless I even try!