"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

FR: Movies and Tacobell

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Got call from a girl today, inviting me to the movies. With nothing going on tonight, I said I would give her a call right back is I didnt have anything. One thing that interested me though, was she said something like "I'v heard the movie was OK but if (Couldnt make out what she said) make out" Eh? I just said yes after a quick call back and got where to meet her up. Met up with her and her friend (Who was bringing a guy friend) and we ended up seeing the Village. I thought we would end up making out, but the farthest I got was my arm around her, being after my arm was around her she went kind of silent and eventually sat forward so she was out of my arm. Blah, whatever, shrug it off, she seems like the touchy type of girl anyways, she didnt seem openly bigged about it.

Night ended earlier with just a hug then I thought it would, so I went out on a cruise in the car looking for open places with girls in them, when I pull up to a stoplight. Look over, and there are 2 girls in the car next to me, probably 2 7.5/8s. They give a quick look to me, and I give them a ****y look and a smile. The light turned green before I could talk to them, but they were speeding up and getting incredibly close to the car in the lane next to me so they could get another look at me. At the next light the driver asked where I was going and if I would mind joining them at taco bell. One strike out tonight already, so why the hell not?

After some chatting and Kino on the better looking girl, I closed saying I needed to go home, but would like to continue the conversation later. Apparently the 2 are cousins, and I came away with a cell # (God knows why the other girl didnt give me her cell) Turns out one of the girls breakdances and wants to have a session with me ;) (practice session, since I bboy) Even if the gals wernt all that good looking (still good though) I am just in it more for the experience now then anything.

I originally wasnt planning on going out tonight, and Im glad with how things worked out. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Nice job, very well done. You avioded putting your hopes into just one girl. Instead you shook off the cold date you had and were able to make a number close on the fly. Keep it up your doing good.

-Grey Fox
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
You're out by Vienna Va? You're not near Bunny Man Bridge by chance are you?

-Grey Fox
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
No, not really. I am kind of close to midget town though, why?
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Just curious went to school in VA and that was just something the kids talked about that I remembered, and midget town was not unheard of either.

-Grey Fox
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Heizen
No, not really. I am kind of close to midget town though, why?
I'm originally from the area too... I went to Oakton. I go back periodically though.

In highschool, we went to what we thought was bunnyman bridge with the long narrow tunnel, spray paints and railroad tracks up top, but someone said the real one is further in the woods.

Never been through midgetville, I've always wanted to go, I heard they get pissed at gawkers and throw rocks at your car. What road is that off of?

Anyway, way to turn things around man... You turned a mediocre evening around... What taco bell was this by any chance...

~Zappa
 
Top