Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : more club game

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More clubs for me last night , i swear its like a guilty pleasure lol i just love seeing these chicks dolled up , short skirts, tanned legs, white toes

drives me wild and after a few drinks i am relentlessly pressing them often comes to absolutely nothing but i kind of see it like sharpening my knifes eventually you will strike hot

Met a good few 7's & 8's last night ..... a lot of young chicks out like 18/19yr olds not sure why .....at this age they are so simple the boys their age have absolutely no idea how to dominate them and turn them on

i opened a set of 4 18 years olds last night i though they were like 21 but no.

Within 10 mins every single one of them was giving me puppy eyes and asking if they could touch my beard , i used a time constrained opener and they were all asking me to stay it was quite funny but i really did have somewhere i needed to be...... one HB7 gave me her number a bit of flirting on WhatsApp today

Then i went to a posher bar .... opened up a set of 6 HB's ranging from 6-8 very very difficult to hold the entire groups attention without becoming a dancing monkey

one HB8 who was very sassy and what seemed like the queen bee of the group caught my attention ..... i flirted and bantered with her , touched her ass and various other boundary plays she was semi receptive but i got the feeling she was holding out looking for something better none the less after around an hour i said i had to leave again ....

HB8 grabs me and says wait i dont know your name !?! ..... i said names are for friends give me your number

HB 8 countered with insta , said i dont use insta

HB8 - annoyed grabs my phone and puts a number in.....i gently slap her ass again and leave

( later turns out HB 8 gave me a spoof number ) so not entirely sure what the point in HB8 asking my name before i left :rofl: o_O but hey women do these strange things we move

Whilst on the train home then i run into yet another 18 year old who was out with her aunt about 47

The aunt was **** starved and was trying to ply me with neat vodka and lure me back to some pub in the middle of timbuc too

i declined , the 18 year old was a little shy but giving me subtle IOI's , i slipped her my number before she got off the train not heard anything yet

Finally about 2 stops before mine i run into another 2 girls both 7's about 22/23 i could tell straight away they were keen because one of them wouldnt stop touching me

they wanted me to come party with them in the city but at this stage it was late and i just couldnt be bothered ..... i think if i had my 18/19 year old energy in me i could have probably engineered a threesome with them just caught that kinda vibe

alas my stop came and i called it quits

Not my best haul but good fun none the less

To reflect i don't really think "game" exists honestly ive tried all sorts with women and generally most of it won't really come to much especially with club game

doesn't matter if you play the nice guy , bad boy , provider , peacock

Its all a numbers game approach enough women eventually you'll find the right girl , right place , right time but without that combination you are literally getting zilch there is no magic words or magic spell you can cast to trick that combination

It helps to be funny and charismatic and to know when to close the deal but honestly all of this just comes from experience

The guy i was out with last night said to me dont you get tired of the rejection or embarrassed ?

I said no i quite enjoy it now

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More clubs for me last night , i swear its like a guilty pleasure lol i just love seeing these chicks dolled up , short skirts, tanned legs, white toes

drives me wild and after a few drinks i am relentlessly pressing them often comes to absolutely nothing but i kind of see it like sharpening my knifes eventually you will strike hot

Met a good few 7's & 8's last night ..... a lot of young chicks out like 18/19yr olds not sure why .....at this age they are so simple the boys their age have absolutely no idea how to dominate them and turn them on

Within 10 mins every single one of them was giving me puppy eyes and asking if they could touch my beard , i used a time constrained opener and they were all asking me to stay it was quite funny but i really did have somewhere i needed to be...... one HB7 gave me her number a bit of flirting on WhatsApp today

Then i went to a posher bar .... opened up a set of 6 HB's ranging from 6-8 very very difficult to hold the entire groups attention without becoming a dancing monkey

one HB8 who was very sassy and what seemed like the queen bee of the group caught my attention ..... i flirted and bantered with her , touched her ass and various other boundary plays she was semi receptive but i got the feeling she was holding out looking for something better none the less after around an hour i said i had to leave again ....

HB8 grabs me and says wait i dont know your name !?! ..... i said names are for friends give me your number

HB8 - annoyed grabs my phone and puts a number in.....i gently slap her ass again and leave

( later turns out HB 8 gave me a spoof number ) so not entirely sure what the point in HB8 asking my name before i left :rofl: o_O but hey women do these strange things we move

Whilst on the train home then i run into yet another 18 year old who was out with her aunt about 47

The aunt was **** starved and was trying to ply me with neat vodka and lure me back to some pub in the middle of timbuc too

i declined , the 18 year old was a little shy but giving me subtle IOI's , i slipped her my number before she got off the train not heard anything yet

Finally about 2 stops before mine i run into another 2 girls both 7's about 22/23 i could tell straight away they were keen because one of them wouldnt stop touching me

they wanted me to come party with them in the city but at this stage it was late and i just couldnt be bothered ..... i think if i had my 18/19 year old energy in me i could have probably engineered a threesome with them just caught that kinda vibe

To reflect i don't really think "game" exists honestly ive tried all sorts with women and generally most of it won't really come to much especially with club game

Its all a numbers game approach enough women eventually you'll find the right girl , right place , right time but without that combination you are literally getting zilch there is no magic words or magic spell you can cast to trick that combination

It helps to be funny and charismatic and to know when to close the deal but honestly all of this just comes from experience

The guy i was out with last night said to me dont you get tired of the rejection or embarrassed ?

Did you go alone?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No but the guy i was with has just come out of prison so was very very rusty lol
I think the only game you can have in the club - is to be social with everyone including men and women, and simple have fun.

If you come there and do not speak with anyone - you look weird. If you come there and only speak with men - you look like a gay or virgin. If you come there and only speak with girls - you look thirsty.

Yesterday I also went to the club and tried to do all mentioned above. And indeed had a fun time, got rejected of course by some chicks but who cares. I went out alone with the only purpose to calibrate my social skills and get rejected as many times as possible.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No but the guy i was with has just come out of prison so was very very rusty lol
Or he’s been taking it in the arse and isn’t into ladies any longer ?????

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Amazing FR.

How do you usually open? Do you use a specific opener? Any tips on opening in clubs?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing FR.

How do you usually open? Do you use a specific opener? Any tips on opening in clubs?
Cold read the environment / set ....sometimes you may get it wrong and trust me you'll know when its wrong because the girls will be cold as ice but its all practice

A good one i like to use on groups of hotter HB's is comparing them to reality TV stars

In the UK love island is extremely popular with HB's , it's absolute trash but i watch it purely to stay current

On Saturday i used this on the large group as it allows everyone to get involved......so i started by approaching one of them and saying oh you remind me of XYZ from love island next thing they are all discussing and asking me who they remind me off

It pays to purposely compare the hotter girls in the set to a lower quality comparisons because it takes them off the pedestal and raises her curiosity about you ( why does this guy think i am like XYZ )

RE tips : like i said above a whole lot of it is being in the right place at the right time

Generally i tend to avoid big groups of HB's because its so so difficult to entertain them all and women get very jealous
very quickly

If you can find 2 that's ideal there's always a chance of a threesome if you know what you are doing

3 is manageable , 4 takes skill any more and your walking a tightrope between them all loving you and all hating you remember chicks move their opinions with the rest of the group