FR: Mall salesgirl

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about the kino. She is ripe. Everything she told you was a green light to make a move, but it can be good that you kept things cool on the first date. 2nd date you need to kiss her passionately at the very least. Don't let her comfort around you turn into you being friend-zoned because you waited 8 dates to kiss her. She is comfortable and trusts you. Time to strike.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if he gave HIS number instead of taking the girl's?

It was smooth and it worked, and that's the most important thing.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lr

A couple of days after our first date she texted me syaing she was bored and could I drop by her shop and hang out? First time i said no, but the second time I texted back 'I'll see if I can come this afternoon' (keeping it vague and uncertain) when I did go there I must've caught her off guatd because she saw me and ran to the breakroom to fix her hair.

Anyway, I pulled a Leporello classic and convinced her to let me cook her dinner at my place. She said she liked spicy food so I made green thai curry and bought some coconut ice cream for dessert. After dinner I dropped this line:

Me: I went snorkeling a couple of weeks ago with a friend of mne. Have you ever done that?
HB7.5: No...but ive wantd to for a long time.
Me: Yeah it's alot of fun. I took some pictures, they're on my computer. Want to se them?
HB7.5: Okay

My computer is in my bedroom, naturally. Once she was in there it was easy. When I went for the panties she gave me some weak LMR but i fingered her a little and that was it.

Today she texted me "This is my first time to do it with someone who's not my bf...but I like it alot :)" I must be getting better at this. This is the smoothest it's even gone with any girl I've ever dated.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice nice. Rent a movie now and invite her to watch it with you

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Tiguere said:
Nice nice. Rent a movie now and invite her to watch it with you
Bring some wine and alcohol (grey goose, Absolut Vodka, Patron, etc.) FTW.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Want me to translate what she really said? "A lot of guys come to our store and hit on us, but most are not good looking. I just thought you were good looking and it made my pussvy tingle. I texted you and will now continue to text you to see if you will pick up everytime, if you do, I will leave you. Because I have five other guys just like you. So, I hope you are a man who doesn't give a fuvk about me, is selfish, and a bad boy, because even if I fuvk you, I will leave you if you are too nice. Now, can you take me to sushi next?"

If there are any other translations you need, let me know. I'm a ******** language contractor.

jj123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Want me to translate what she really said? "A lot of guys come to our store and hit on us, but most are not good looking. I just thought you were good looking and it made my pussvy tingle. I texted you and will now continue to text you to see if you will pick up everytime, if you do, I will leave you. Because I have five other guys just like you. So, I hope you are a man who doesn't give a fuvk about me, is selfish, and a bad boy, because even if I fuvk you, I will leave you if you are too nice. Now, can you take me to sushi next?"

If there are any other translations you need, let me know. I'm a ******** language contractor.
That was phucking gold!!!! I don't normally post here much because its mostly virgins giving other virgins advice but damn brah I like your sense of humor if you're ever in Jersey I'd wing with you anyday.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Haha Thanks JJ. Just comes with experience. I hit 34 last month. Been through all sorts of scum bag women and their games. Nothing makes more sense to me then women now. It took 34 years to get here. haha

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
So a few days ago I was at the mall and I passed by a cute, bored-looking salesgirl standing by the window of her shop. Without thinking about it much I went in.

This is a shop that really shouldn't exist; it almost exclusively sells T-shirts with 'edgy' messages (usually about sex) on the front, but for some reason you see alot of people wearing them. Anyway, I have a feeling this helped because the mindset of people in the shop is already a bit cheeky, so they're not too surprised when their customers are the same.

So I'm looking around trying to find something halfway decent, and asking that HB7.5 for her advice about what would look good on me. Alot of the shirts have references to boyfriends/girlfriends so this is a very natural way for me to let her know that I'm single, and she just as casually mentions that she's single too. The other salesgirls start giggling.

So, long story short, I bought a shirt and paid with my credit card. Then, I wrote my phone number on the back of the receipt and slipped it to her. She texted me later that day, and we're going out tomorrow night. Not bad huh? We'll see how far it goes.
you must be zac efron or tom cruise haha just kiddin, it believe the story btu i think you are lucky too

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kid has game thumbs up....yeah I wouldn't go buying her **** left and right, listen to Rescue. I always split bills with a chic and just pay the tip maybe. Or I buy one night and she buys next time. Hell I just had a chic pay for the day after pill cause her ass forgot to take her birth control pills when she was suppose to!! 50$ bucks for some damn pills wow....

Sounds like everything is going silky though, keep it up!

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep this tactic under wraps..lol

Before you know it, everyone will have a stamp with there number to put on their reciepts. :p

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
leo, if you're ever in northern va, im down to wing.

Falcon, that was the greatest post of all time. it sums up this whole website and interaction with women who show some ioi and that you're not home free just yet. sig material

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Good for you! But, respectfully, you're not gonna laid that often if you keep giving out your phone number...you should ALWAYS get the girl's number...the man does not give out his number to the girl. Women will RARELY call you back. Either this woman loves you to death or she's desparate.

But nice job on getting the date...no offense, but I never really believe guys who post stories on here about how they got laid, etc. If what you're really writing...happened...then good for you! You've managed to do everything a$$-backwards and still get (somehwhat) laid...
I cannot understand this way of thinking. Why do we have to squeeze ourselves into such a rigid little pattern of acceptable thinking? Life is improvisation. I tried it and it worked. Maybe it wouldn't work the next time, or with a different girl, but I trusted my instincts.

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Exactly.

After all these years of reading, 'studying' and inner gaming - I've posted this simple retort to any armchair don juan. This quote may be an oversaturated saying, though I think it rings true, AFTER modifying it for the benefit of this website.

This SH!T's CHECKERS, not CHESS.

The end.

We can all go home now.