"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

FR: Mall of America

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
I was in Mall of America the other day, and I was checking things out with my friends. Well, long story short, at the end of the day I had a plastic sword and shield, and a hawaiian shirt and a rolling stones tie. I was looking pretty crazy, having sword fights with my friends and stuff, and the girl who worked at Wilson's Leather was just cracking up. She was a pretty good looking girl maybe a couple of years older than me.
I saw her making eye contact and smiling and took that as a big old "I'm Interested." I proceeded to move into Wilsons and buy a blue leather baseballcap. The girl asked me about the gettup and I flexed my DJ muscles and she ended up taking a break and eating some lunch with me. Unfortunately for her I live like 5 hours from the mall so that's as far as it went. But it sure was fun.
I think she mainly saw that I was a fun confident type of guy who wasn't dressed like all the other eminem clones in the mall.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Awesome, good times man!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Next time, get her number just for the hell of it =)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
The Mall of America is a great place to go with a Wing and do exactly the type of things that you did. Hey, did any of the 'rent a cops' follow you during your sword fights? That could of made things even more fun :p
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
I was pretty suprised...Even the rent-a-cops didn't care man. Its like nobody is gonna freak out over a teen-ager with a plastic sword. Thinking back it could easily have become a very big deal pretty quickly if they had wanted to be anal about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Hey im about an hour north of the Mall of America. If any of you guys want to go do some sarging let me know.
 
Top