Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR LTR status

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Well for those of you that remember I was involved in a LD LTR and decided to move. Well I've since made the move. But not after one last haaraa (sp?). I went on a 2 week bender, banged a bunch of chicks including a 3 some. Worse off, I spent over a thousand dollars and lost $300 somewhere when I was drunk. G/F tried to keep getting a hold of me but couldn't cuz I was out partying, she was worried I wasn't going to show.

Finally the day before I'm suppose to leave, I only have enough for my flight and $200 extra. She says she'll pay my rent for me (she's already paid the $200 deposit) on the place she found me. So I get here, spend half my money on a quilt she wants to match the sheets she gets me.

Basically she's been supporting my broke AS5. I was worried about losing the power because of it, but I haven't supplicated or begged. I made it so that she wanted to do it for me. Today I got her to buy me a whack of groceries and even rent me a computer so I can finish up a contract that I was suppose to do instead of getting drunk for those 2 weeks.

Moral of the story, a DJ can pull anything off. I've shown her the time of her life since I've been her, and she truly feels madly in love with me. I'm at the top of my game and lovin it.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently Roman Emperors used to have a slave who would ride behind them in the chariot when they were receiving the adulation of the populace. The slave's job was to whisper in the Emperor's ear, "Remember you are only a man." I think you get my point.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Moral of the story, a DJ can pull anything off. I've shown her the time of her life since I've been her, and she truly feels madly in love with me. I'm at the top of my game and lovin it.
Actually the moral of the story is... when you are 30 yrs old don't spend the last remnants of your bankroll moving to be with a chick you obviously don't give a fawk about.

I don't know which is worse. The AFC who falls head over heels for some chick and spends all his $$$ moving to be with her or you and your sorry tale.

Seriously dude I normally don't chime in on posts like this but I couldn't help myself.

You blow almost all your money on one last hurrah, the rest on moving, forget to finish your contract, and then take advantage of your gf. To top it off you brag about it like you are the "mack"

Yeah bud you have a lot to feel proud about. :rolleyes:

Plenty of success with the ladies but how's the rest of your life?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Plenty of success with the ladies but how's the rest of your life?
So far I've done everything that I've wanted to at this point in my life. I've gotten an education, gone to university, taught high school, elected to city council, started up and ran what turned out to be a million dollar business still operating today, day traded stocks, have a great relationship with a very large family.

I realized long ago that there are more important things in this world than accumulating monetary wealth. My life before 30 was about doing as much as I could, making the most out of life. That included screwing as many women as I could, living out my sexual fantasies, being young and dumm, foolish, you name it, I've done it.

Now its time for the next phase of my life. For me, I wanted to come here flat ass broke. It is part of the challenge for me. To start from scratch and build a fresh new life with a fantastic women. You might call me ammoral for the things I did when I was in a LDR, but those are the realities of a LDR. It was hardly a relationship seeing someone 4 times in 6 months.

I don't talk about these things because thats not the purpose of this board. I made my post cuz I made a previous post about being worried about losing the power in the relationship since I was the one moving so far to be with her. I managed to keep the power even after having her help me out.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I got her to buy me a whack of groceries and even rent me a computer so I can finish up a contract that I was suppose to do instead of getting drunk for those 2 weeks.
I'm not sure which blows me away more; taking advantage of this woman or being irresponsible with your work. You've truly taken the "don't give a 5hit" attitude too far. It's affecting your job and a person who obviously cares about you.

You lack self-control, and you obviously have a fear of it:

I made my post cuz I made a previous post about being worried about losing the power in the relationship since I was the one moving so far to be with her. I managed to keep the power even after having her help me out.
People who don't have this fear of losing control of themselves don't think in terms of gaining or losing power. They just know they have it, and maintaining it is automatic.

Your fear of losing the power in the relationship because you have a problem with self control. So you're going to extremes of what you learned on this site, hoping it'll fix your fear.

You're afraid of letting one woman get close to you and even feeling love for her. You're best off to quit fighting what is natural, and try having a little bit of trust in her.

The key to keeping the power in the relationship isn't being detached, it's respecting yourself and leading the woman into an exciting and fulfilling life. You lead, she'll follow. All you need to do is stick to your morals, goals and beliefs, and the woman will respond with respect.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm not sure which blows me away more; taking advantage of this woman or being irresponsible with your work.

You lack self-control, and you obviously have a fear of it:

All you need to do is stick to your morals, goals and beliefs, and the woman will respond with respect.
For the first time I'm actually impressed with the responses on this site.

With regards to me being irresponsible with my work, I don't disagree, I will however explain. I've always had everything come to me naturally because of my talents. I'm like Seinfeld in the sense that everything always works out for me. But because everything has come so easy for me, I don't place value on anything. I know I can go out an easily attain it again. I've done it so many times. I've started 3 businesses and know I can easily make $80k a year again. I've created a monster within myself that thrives under pressure, so much so that I have a hard time working under normal circumstances. I procrastinate so that I can be under pressure. With this contract they told me I had to do it over 6 weeks, I knew I could get it done in a week and I should have but I feared they wouldn't pay me the complete price.

Yes I lack self control. I know that, I've know that most of my life. I've have an alcohol problem. I can control it as much as I need to, I've always been able to fully function. However there are times when I choose to throw caution to the wind when things don't really matter. In this case it was really stupid. My g/f made that perfectly clear, I knew it already, and here you guys are telling me so again. I don't deny that.

With regards to sticking to my morals, the problem is I have a really fvcked up set of morals. My main issue in life has always been trying to emulate my father. He was a functioning alcoholic, natural ladies man, full of charisma, everybody loved him. He had his bouts of separation from his wife where he'd go out and have his fun. About 5 years ago, he finally quit drinking and went back to his wife. That is one of my happiest memories because if he could totally quit after being such a hard core alcoholic, I knew that I too could live a life without alcohol being a negative influence.

Your right though, what I need to do is stick to my goals. My g/f has responded differently than any of the women I've had LTR's with in the past. I truly love her and show her, thats the reason why she is so in love with me. I'm just scared to completely let go. I feel like that if I do, then I'll become AFC and lose her.