Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR/LR...eventually

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR's seem slightly pointless nowadays with the general shift towards 'inner game' (''what you say doesn't matter''/no rules in game etc) but whatever

First approach on a group of 3 girls, one of whom was a 9 and was wearing the same style jacket as me. Went indirect as it was my 1st set and commented on her jacket. Asked how they knew each other and stuff. Had a short convo but the girls seemed like they wanted to be left alone in their little social circle and i wished them a good night

I open another girl who is with some friends and ask her what they are all celebrating. (indirect . Good body language, eye contact etc) She looks at me like she's never spoken too a stranger before (i'm in the UK and this reaction is common here) and like i'm super odd for talking to her, blinks a few times, and then literally walks away from me towards her friends as if she needs saving lol. Girls are so funny with strangers here lol (unless they are attracted)

I opened a girl on the dancefloor and commented on her dance moves. Didn't really transition into anything, but since it was the dancefloor, it's more physical than verbal it's not a deal breaker. I tried the hand of God type thing (extended my hand towarsd her to take), but she wasn't attracted and she shook her head and moved away lol.

I open a hot Foreign girl. I went direct and told her I liked her look or something. We were talking for a few minutes. It was the best set up to that point, and I got a little physical at times whilst I was teasing her and stuff with small subtle touches, but after a minute or so I was struggling to keep her attention and the convo going because didn't seem to want to talk/engage too much maybe out of fear of leading me on. I kind of 'went for broke' and showed a little more intent verbally and told her to come to the bar with me, but unfortunately, she wasn't too keen and more or less told me that she wasn't 'into me in that way' and then it fizzled out and I ejected

Open a cute blonde girl. Very young but gorgeous. I tell her I notced her and thought she looked cute and I wanted to come and say hi. She basically instantly says ''Sorry. You're not my type. I'm not interested. Have a good night'' lol. I try to flip it on her and am like ''I'm not sure you're MY type yet! Don't get ahead of yourself :)'' (playfully. not butthurt) but she just spins and walks away lol

Open a girl in teh beer garden. Direct. She tells me 'sorry, you're not my type' (I swear this line is the new 'ive got a boyfriend' lol). I try to plow a little but she's not interested and basically isn't replying to whatever I try so I eject

Open a hot girl who's standing with her friend. Tell her I think she's cute and I wanted to meet her. Her friend jumps in and says ''Sorry. She likes tall guys with tattoos'' lol. I try to play around a little but I can tell that she's not attracted and that i'd be wasting my time and I move on. Would need to have been a tatteed 6ft 4 dude to get that hottie lol

Spot a girl floating around the outskirts of the dancefloor. Super annoying that I can't remember much about the approach, but I think I opened direct, told her she was hot, asked her some stuff. Could sense attraction (AT LAST. I'M HER TYPE!!!!) . She's filling in any siliences and is asking me questions etc. IOI's. And then I started getting physical. Makeout. She's with 2 friends and I basically sneak her away from them and get her back to my place. We get a cab. Have sex. no lmr