Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : Lecture sarging

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, back story. I just broke up with my gf, and had that wonderful feeling of relief and freedom which you have when you put a relationship to rest that needs to be done. The air smelled sweeter, the grass looker greener and the girls....dude, they were just all around hotter! :)

Anyway, I know this sounds kinda dumb but I have always wanted to lay a girl with D's or above. There was this girl in one of my tutorials that I was macking on before i broke up with my gf (and she was STACKED). She was giving mild to moderate IOIs. Things like commenting on me being late when I arrived and sat across from her, smiling broadly when I said something, etc. I had a good dynamic with her friend and herself. They are both cool chicks, and I set up this thing in this class (its a pol sci class, so you have to give analytical opinions about stuff, and can be shot down by the tutor if what you say sounds dumb) as us being this team which backs each other up when we say something dumb, since it happened a couple of times that one of the girls would start rambling and I would help them out and they did the same for me.

This gave me good familiarity and rapport (sp?) with them, which is all that team stuff is about in the first place ;)

Anyway, I pull the AFCest move when I arrive :)nono: must be cause I was in a relationship for so long). I come up behind the girl and brush her shoulder saying 'can I sit here?'. She smiles and says "yeah, of course! Im not a seat snob!" I say something funny in response and she laughs.

Anyway, throughout the lecture we have this great rapport, i bust on her for having really girly handwriting, and she drops her stuff off her desk a couple of times so I have a fair bit of material (nothing harsh of course, just light and fun). Oh, this is a good one guys : She is a little tanned, so I put arm kinda against and a little intertwined with her arm, and I say "you're almost as tanned as me!". This is good for kino, plus she held her arm there longer to compare (IOI?).

Well, halfway into the three hour lecture, her friend (the third member of our 'team' shows up).

Now, its important to note that in the tutorial, I never actually sat next to my target. I always sat next to her friend (this third member) and chatted to her while OCCASIONALLY throwing my target some convo. Turns out this third member has a lot of friends from this small country town I used to live in, so we have a lot in common (which had a GREAT effect on the target as we talked and talked ;). However, THE TARGET MUST ALWAYS THINK SHE HAS A CHANCE or else her interest will plummet, so you keep the sexiest/flirtiest talk for her.

Wow, this is turning into a lesson rather than a FR. Oh well, I guess that why we write them, right? :rock:

Anyway, this is interesting: this is the way we were in the lecture :
| target's random friend | target | me | my bag |

the | ... | are seats, by the way ;)

So, when this third member shows up (who is this target's best friend pretty much), she sits to the right of my bag and sorta pretend ignores us. So I bust on her for being upset with us and stuff.

Haha, chicks are so weird : from then on, the target and her friend start texting each other, even though they sit two seats apart. I pretend not to notice, cause it would be lame if i commented on it. And as if i didnt know that they were texting each other about! :)

Anyway, before the lecture finished, I ask the target when does she go out (cause she mentioned that she goes clubbing once or so a week). She said tomorrow night, so I'm like "cool. well we should hang out sometime." "she's like yeah, for sure!" So i pass her my phone and she puts her number in and says "come out tomorrow!". I'm like yeah, I'll see what Im doing.

As I get up to leave, she whispers for me to come out again, I just smile back.

Comments? Suggestions? Feedback?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done you got the digits. I also go to uni and lecturers are no way as easy as tutes to pick up. Lectures the people usually seem more serious and all that.

Okay you got the number and you have an option of going out to a club. Up to you on what ya do but if I was you I would try for a 1on1 date makes everything more focused on the two of you. Club yous can seperate from each other easily making it more informal and less chance of play unless yous go at on the dance floor and start hooking up.Who knows. Up to you what ya do..

You know better then us. How did she act as in was she happy talking to you. or were you just another loser who wanted to suck her D's? Did she seem like she enjoyed the conversation.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, yeah she was keen. She kept telling me to come out and had this bigass smile on her face the whole time. I reckon it might be worth following this one up. I'm planning on making it more of a 'group date' sorta situation at the club. As in, talk to all her friends, dance with the group and just have fun, rather than focus just on her. We'll have coffee next week or something, and I can do that then. :)

Anyone else with comments? Come on guys. The need the regulars to input some stuff! :)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not easy to judge what "come out to the club" means. It can mean she is into you but, being a chick, she's not really gonna just come right out and ask you out on a one-on-one, but she still wants to see you, so "come out to the club" is what you get, because that's more general. On the other hand, maybe just thinks you're a fun kinda guy but she's not into you sexually but maybe she is hoping you might have some cool friends who you bring to the club that she can meet. Probably it's the first one...but, just be warned that the second one is possible. Nothing gayer than looking forward to meeting her at the club, and then you get there and you are going after her but she's on a totally different agenda...and if you're dumb, you end up following her around the whole night like the world's biggest loser. (Yeah, you can tell it's happened to me... NEVER AGAIN!)

What you could do, if you're smart, is this: bring up how you're looking forward to getting together at whatever club...wait for her reaction...just to make she comes back with a reply that shows she is just as excited...and then say, hey, you know what? fvvkk the club...u can't hear anything there anyway...why don't we just for a coffee or something and then we'll go do something later (i recommend suggesting a dvd, cos then it's your place or hers and you can get it on)... or if that's too hard for you to say, then what about suggesting getting together before the club for a few drinks? That way you can warm her up a bit, and then seal the deal at the club.

What uni do you go to leb rambo?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dude.

I just came back 'from the club'. She was really into her friends the whole night, rather than me, which made me feel awkward. However, I made friends with her female and male friends, shot the sh*t with the dudes and just generally made myself one of them. So it wasnt too bad. Anyway, i'll call her about coffee in a few days, but so far she hasnt impressed me.

Oh, and I go to ANU, daniel.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, admit it, it's more than just "awkward", it's a totally shyyt feeling. You go there with high hopes, thinking about what you're gonna do to her, how good it's gonna be... and then things turn out totally different because she meant something completely different when she told you "come out to the club". Also, you didn't go there alone did you? Man, that's a lot of pressure bro, because if things did turn out "different" (as they did), you can't just make out that oh well, I'm here with my mates anyway... If you went alone, that's probably why she was more into her friend than into you. She probably said come out to the club because she thought you'd go there with your own friends, which is just another casual night out. If you went alone, then it's like you only went there to see her... and if she really didn't have any sexual interest in you, then she had to ignore you in case you got the wrong idea that she liked you..

However, I made friends with her female and male friends, shot the sh*t with the dudes and just generally made myself one of them. So it wasnt too bad.
Don't BS yourself mate, just admit it was bad. Okay, so you made friends with the other people there, so you managed to salvage something... but still, you were basically just hanging around hoping something might develop between you and the target, weren't you? Seriously man, that kind of behavior is not good for your psyche... just hanging around hoping for some crumbs, while she is in a position of power with all her friends around and stuff... Just think how it would look to you if you were out with your friends and one of your female friends in your group introduced some guy friend of hers from uni, who was obviously there alone... and he's just hanging out and stuff... even if it doesn't occur to you that this guy must have come thinking he was gonna pick up your female friend (who is showing no sexual interest in him) it still strikes you as weird doesn't it? Who is this guy? Why is he just hanging around? Why is he alone? How come the girl he came to meet is ignoring him? Just gay gay gay...

Finally, even if this girl does actually like you (which is quite possible, although it doesn't look like it at the moment), you are playing HER game man. Let's say you call her up and go for a coffee or something.. okay, good. But the night club disaster has put you on the back foot, and now u have to win back some of the territory you lost. That's why this site insists that YOU, as the man, make the decisions about where you'll go, what you'll do etc Because then YOU are in the position of power... and to a girl, the guy being in a position of power is very attractive... whereas the opposite, you being in the position of a desperate loser who hangs around her group hoping she talks to him, is not attractive at all...

That sounds harsh, but don't worry about it. It's just one night, just one chick. As long as you learn from the mistake it's all good. Personally, I would rather have no action than do loser stuff like hang around her and her friends and just hoping. Actually I DO have no action at the moment... but no way would I just jump to some chick's suggestion of how/when/where we should meet up... no fkkn way...

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. wow dude. way to tear me a new one ;)

but you're right. it was sh*t.

The thing is, i've done this kind of thing before and that turned out great. We danced and had fun and hooked up and sh*t. But this time was lame. :down:

I didnt stick around too long. She texted me when I got home with "hope you had a decent time blah blah blah."

Anyway. I didnt text her back for that. Texted her a little while ago for coffee. we'll see. If she flakes, then I feel a big fat NEXT coming on :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE : she's out of town over the weekend, so she says she wants to do something next week. I said i'll hit her up with a message sometime.

i'll report on how this one turns out :)

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a good read. Nice cutting through the BS there Daniel and getting to the real truth.

Picking up girls at uni is great, it is almost like they are only there to meet guys and party (and if they come from an all-girls private school, that is the ONLY reason they are there)

I alway go solo when a girl invites me out to what I think will be a group situation because I figure it is a test to see if I act the same way around other people as I do at uni. Sometimes it works well, other times it turns to sh1t...but I always have fun and that is the main thing. Can't expect to have a 100% success rate now can we?

Sounds like you will be alright leb rambo, just keep macking those uni girls ;)