Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Last night part 1

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there is a part two to this story that involves my afc friend who always hooks up with hot girls. See my afc friend always hooks up with hot girls now he has a hooters girl.

Last night 2 of my friends and I decide to go to Chilis for dinner. Our waitress is an HB 7. She immediately starts asking us why we dont have girlfriends how old are we etc. We think she is milking us for a tip. So we are playing around with her a bit. For fun we tell her our friend is coming who just got dumped by a hooters chick and he is really down about it. We ask her to lay on the flirting with him and give him a free dessert which she says she will do no problem. My AFC friend gets there and she is flirting with him and of course when she leaves the table he is freaking out. He is like omg she really likes me. So we are having a good laugh about it and he has no clue we set her up. Later our waitress shows up with another waitressHB 8.5 who talks to us breifly and leave. From this point our waitress will be HB BRUNETTE and the HB8.5 waitress will be HB BLONDE. Well after we get free desert and talk to HB brunette some more she comes back and is like HB blonde wanted me to give you guys her number. My friend is like which one of us and she just replies "all of you" One of my friends gets the waitresses number and tells them that they should come hang out with us at a bar tonight after work which she agrees to.

Later that night...
We go to the bar and unfortunatley some more guy friends of mine have shown up so at that point its 6 of us guys at a kareoke bar and no one else is there. The girls show up and the brunette sits between two of my friends and the blonde sits next to me. After about 3 minutes the blonde is initiating more kino with me than any girl I just met three minutes ago ever has. haha. We are talking. I am asking her about herself making her laugh alot. She is leaning real close to me when she talks . On average our faces were like 6-8 inches apart. She is rubbing her leg against mine under the table. She keeps putting her hands on me and rubbing on me. My friends commented like damn man you got this one made. She is really digging you. Also of course I am kinoing back and turning up the tension. We do this for about an hour when in comes two guys I sort of know, some fat chick, and a random dude I have never seen before.

Well I am still working on the HB blonde and at one point there was a break in the convo and I was talking to one of my friends. Well new random dude decides thats his opportunity and he immediately begins talking to HB blonde. He wont let up and he eventually gets out of his chair and goes to stand by our end of the long table and talk to her up. Well my friends who are getting drunk start getting pissed that this guy who know one knows shows up and starts trying to take the girl I am working on. At this point I have no idea what to do. I dont know how to get her back to paying attention to me when this guy will not let up. So during this time I am talking to my friends acting like its nothing. Well the guy goes and sits back down and I am talking to her again. Once again though when convo breaks he signals for her to come sit next to him which she does. 4 of my friends on my end of the table are getting pissed. I am telling them to calm down and its no big deal. They are talking about how rude he is and they are going to kick his ass. After about 10 minutes the girl gets up to go to the bathroom and one of my friends gets up walks over to the guy and says "You're talking to the wrong girl. Keep talking if you want a broken nose" My friend is much bigger than this guy and would manhandle him. Well it scared the random dude.

When the girl got back from the bathroom the guy eased up alot but they were still talking. Eventually the girls roomate shows up (who happens to be a dude). The roomate completely ruined the random dude's chance of hooking up with her which to me felt like sweet vengeance. After a while the girls leave. One of my friends gets a date with the brunette waitress. The blond comes back over to me and puts her hand on me and says something stupid like it was nice meeting you if you want great food come into chilis. Then they left.

What should i have done about that guy who was stealing her away?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I never let 5hit like that ruin my night. 90% of all guys are AFC. My method is give attention, pull back, give attention, pull back. But when you give her attention, make it pure flirting, teasing, kino, etc. You end up getting a nice balance of giving her attention and letting her miss you.

You got this girl's number, right?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never a good idea to hang out with strangers while sarging. You were playing by her rules when she told you guys to meet her later and therefore you were out of your comfert zone and control. Your friends acted like a bunch of AFC's when they threaten the guy, but he don't know you and therefore he ain't obligated by the rule that this chick belongs to you, and if his game is tighter then yours, and you lose the chick, then its your fault not his.

You should have gotten her number and leave. Then YOU can call her and MAKE the date under your CONDITIONS, where YOU will be fully in charge and won't have companies trying to c0ckblock you. When you are with company, you never know who has a hidden agenda.

The best method was to pull her aside after 15 mins kino and then get her number and leave. Who plays kino for an hour and talks for hours without action?? is it all wonder that she treated you like a "friend" in the end of the day?!

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damage is right. Im a big believer in isolation. I bet if you had her alone things would have gone very differently.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divide and conquer. Any chick alone will always be a better read than when in the company of even one other girlfriend as she's seeking social affirmation at the same time she's getting your own affiramation (i.e. attention).

As for the competition, you should've brought your 'A' game with the unknown guy rather than have allowed your friends to assist. This was a golden opportunity to display confidence behaviors with the blonde, especially considering she is probably used to having a lot of male attention.

OK, now that that's out of the way, I more than a bit wary of the situation as a whole. It went off a little sketchy from the Chilis scene to the karaoke bar. What waitress hooks up with patrons let alone a group of them cold like that? Red flag 1. The HB 8.5 blonde has a male roomate? Red flag 2. And finally, what on planet earth are you thinking sarging at a karaoke bar?

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We only went to a kareoke bar because both girls are under 21 (20) and this is the only bar in my city that doesnt ID. My friends were the ones who invited the girls to the kareoke bar. Originally I didnt have specific plans to even hit on the blonde girl. It just happened that she sat next to me when she got there so i took the initiative and started talking to her. The main thing I do regret which you guys mentioned is that in the middle of it I should have gotten her number and left. The thing was I was having a great time hanging out with my friends even before the girls were there. Also, I couldnt really isolate her either because all of us were at one really large table. But anyway, I learned some from my mistakes and thanks for the replies. I will post something else tomorrow that happened with my friend which is interesting.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her "this is 2 loud to talk, lets go over there..."

"this is distracting....."

maby get up, and then start walking away towards the bar or another table.... then turn around and finger her to come over.

or maby

look at something on her (hair bracelet) and say hmmmmm thats interesting, she will be curious and ask "what". Then say if you wanna find out i'll be over there and get up.

i dunno just some thoughts