Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR Just a walk in the park (openers).

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB Jenine.

I was cutting up through Albert Park today and saw a way hot latina girl with bright green eyes and dreads sitting down. I walked over and (consciously using tonality) said "Hey , how's it going , would you mind taking a pic of me with my digital camera? (holding out my phone)".
I explained that I wanted to send a pic to my sister.
From there I got onto what she was doing in town today (studying, and on to talkign aboutherself and her course....).

HBGrye

I was walking back to my car after spending a few hours in the park with an MLTR Catherine when I saw a cute HB in front of me.
I ducked and weaved past a few people and opnened her by saying "Hey how's it goign, I'm sposed to meet a mate of mine in a caf in the park here, d'you know where she means" then we talked abotu weather the caf' was any good , but I wasn't on a winning vibe and ejected :( .

----------
Bith good openers but I really need to satrt throwing in a hook to get the interest level up.

------------

How've you guys done this weekend?

Reaction score
A better opener - " I never saw a woman (Latina) with green eyes and dread locks - what is your ethnicitycultural background??

Did you ask for her number - if not then what was the reason for approaching??

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the dig cam pic approach, for a lone wolf, cold street approach is excellent. it seems that this would work almost all the time. only a mega-b!tch would reject this. will remember it. you could always say, "hmmm...do you think this pic is ugly?....let's get another one...nope...try again..." good entry into rapport building.

yeah, what about the digits for either of them? why did you eject on the second one? what was the point of approaching?

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
After she took your picture you should have asked for one with her and you. If she says yes then you know she may be interested in you, and there's your opening for the digits.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was setting up for an instadate on the first, but fumbled the logistics.Didn't close the second cos I was on a bum vibe (my bad play, I know).

we all know the lesson learned here , in the immortal words of Gunner "Make the ho say no!"

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Was setting up for an instadate on the first, but fumbled the logistics.Didn't close the second cos I was on a bum vibe (my bad play, I know).

we all know the lesson learned here , in the immortal words of Gunner "Make the ho say no!"
you should be better than that by now! i remember your bootcamp threads.

everybody chokes though.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least you are out there making an effort which is more than I can say for myself.

But I agree that you should almost never eject but go for the gold and let the girl tell you no (or maybe yes!) It is one thing to have the girl reject you, but if you don't even ask you basically are rejecting yourself.

Keep in mind I'm saying this because I can relate and actually need to follow my own advice!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , I'm one of those guys who gets good by throwing a lot of ball and missing a lot of shots :D

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha!
the Cam approach is GOLD!!!:cool: