Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR Journal

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see what I can do here. I got a job a week ago, and found out from this girl that's 20 (she's cute, but the first time I ever talked to her, she tried making me one of the girls. :() that I'm a great conversationalist with the customers. The MILFs that don't get attention anymore love to talk to me it seems. Anyway...

FR1 Going to my sisters locker. Not trying to approach, just trying to get answers.
Me: Hey :D
Girl: Hi. :D
Me: Do you know my sister Caitlin?
Girl: *Gives confused look at first* Yeah.
Me: Have you seen her yet?
Girl: No. =/
Me: If you see her, tell her her brother is looking for her. :D

FR 2 (8/28/07) Sitting on a bench, and there's a girl all by herself. I wasn't trying to pick her up like the one above, just being kind of a **** but being friendly as well.
Me: Hey, are you a Freshman
Girl: No.
Me: Oh, I was wondering if you knew my sister... guess not. So what are you a Sophomore?
Girl: Yeah. :D
My friend: Dude, you're an @sshole.
Me: Why am I an @sshole? I'm just asking if she knows my sister. Am I being an *******?
Girl: You're not being an @sshole.
Me: Thanks. So what's your name?
Girl: Sandra. What's yours?
Me: Daniel.

Then I was an *******, and started talking to my sister's friend. She's really cute. At least an 8, but she's a Freshman, so I feel attracted to her but I also feel like a perv.

FR3 Sister's friend
I can't really remember the convo besides talking about her dad. But the girl either some nervous girl that plays with her hair a lot, or she's definitely into me. I think it's funny, so I kind of flirt back. She told me she turns 15 in October, and I turn 18 in June. =/ Talk about a moral dilemma.

Targets:
-This girl I work with is about 16. I got to figure out a way to get on the same shift as her, and hang out with her more. We exchanged names, but I got off early so I only had like 10 minutes of her. My boss said something, and she goes "What?" and my boss goes "It wasn't for you, it was for him", and I said "Yeah, I didn't get that either, what?" in a ****y/funny tone. She smiled. Then as a I was signing out, I said bye Monica with a big grin and we locked eyes and smiled. I think she said bye, but it doesn't matter.

Goals:
-Get a date for ****ing homecoming. **** man. I went my freshman year, and really had a horrible time. Haven't gone since.
-Live it up.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR4 My friend (that's a girl) was talking to this girl named Athina from a distance, so I learned her name. Turns out she's in a class with me, and I didn't even know. I have a group of three guys (myself included), and she has a group of three (herself included). So we were doing a lab, and I asked her for help...

Bling: Athina... will you help our group?
Athina (puzzled)
Bling: You don't remember me? My friend Paola kind of introduced us...
Athina (puzzled)
Bling's friend Larry butts in: You don't remember him? You guys went to Elementary school together...
(hahaha... I thought it was kind of funny)
Bling (playing along): You don't remember me from 2nd grade?
Athina: No... I'm sorry... (looks saddish)
bit of a lull in the convo...
Bling: I'm just joking. :D
(Everyone laughs)
Athina: Oh. :D
Bling: Where did you go for 2nd grade?
Athina: Oh I went.... Wait, no I went to...
Bling: In Miami? (Gives a bit of a roll of the eyes then a smile)
Athina: Yeah...
Bling: I went to school 20 yards from here. Can you believe that, I've been going to school in the area same 20 yards for the last 13 years?
Athina: Wow.
Bling: So Athina do you need help with the lab? I feel bad having my group copy all of your stuff, and not doing anything.
Athina: No, I don't need help. We got five minutes.

Athina walks away, and this girl Maria enters the convo.

Bling: Wow, I must've made her feel bad when I said I knew her from 2nd grade.
Maria: hahaha...

That's about it...

Athina seems shy, but I wasn't exactly macking on her. Oh well. Practice is what I need. I guess she's a "target", but no big deal.