FR: In Da Club

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to Mystery's website or his chat group, but I am familiar with him and have friends who have attended his meetings. One thing you need to keep in mind is that Mystery is a dork with low self esteem. I'm pretty sure he's even open about this fact himself.

I think we were all dorks at one stage, that's why we come to these seduction websites.

But in all fairness, Mystery is a pioneer when it comes to seduction. He has "invented" a method that helps people get girls who were quite unaware of how to seduce naturally. If you have read his achive at fastseduction, you will find that he has actually reverse engineer attraction techniques.

If you have actually seen him in the field, I am sure you will be amazed.

Just remember that Mystery's "method" and MASF and even the sosuave "rules" are just common sense stuff that has been given catchphrases in order to stroke some computer nerd's ego--"Ooooh, I invented the term IOI. I'm a GOD!" and that a lot of this shyt is taken to extremes and has become useless.

Have to disagree there. Planets and galaxies have existed for million of years naturally too, and scientists have given them names. Does that mean the scientists are on an ego stroking trip as well?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uniassign

Thanks for the detailed reply, I was hoping a mASFerbator would reply to my thread sooner or later, I only got one reply on ASF.

• If you are getting AIs, then there is no need to worry about the obstacle. Just acknowledge the obstacle, and include her in your early attract game.

Remember, if you are gaming a 2-set, you cannot isolate the target, so you have to run your entire game with the obstacle. If you are gaming a 3+ set, then you can isolate.

What you will find is that if the target is into you, her friends won't c0ckblock. Sometimes if her friends like the way you come across, they will even help you isolate the target.

I was thinking of isolating her but the obstacle seemed to have way to high rapport with the target to just iso w/o any blowback. But your advise seems on the mark.
  • Just keep on rolling through. What you will find is that initially (especially when you first start), you get a lot of rejection and cold reactions. when you get more experience, "cold" won't happen to you.

The cause of the "coldness" usually comes from the chick smelling your scheme. Try more neutral openers.

Definitely. Have a few you enjoy in particular?
  • Sometimes. Don't forget, you are the prize. If someone disrespects you, then you should fight back. Just because she is ugly doesn't mean she can disrespect you.

I usually just laugh at obstacles and pat them on the head.

Here's the thing. I can deal with someone hating on me, I've had that so often in my life. This obstacle just had major presence and, rather than hating on me or doing ANYTHING externally that would imply disrespect, she just had this somewhat condescending demeanor but was fairly subtle about it, besides, she spoke VERY little. But she communicated with the target through EC a lot. Btw., she wasn't ugly, she was also a 9.
  • Use the obstacle in negging the target. Make fun of the target with the obstacle. This usually provides the necessary ego stroke for the obstacle for you to continue.

Good idea, this obstacle was just cold as fuck, but I've never had an example like this come up.
  • Go to ASF for that.

Already there, got any favorites?
  • Go out in the field, and that will take care of itself.

True that.
  • How do you know? Maybe you are just coming across as hitting on the chicks (not sure if you are or not). Sometimes you can OVER neg chicks. I have done that plenty of times.

Well, by Mystery's count I was giving less NEGs than I shoulda, but I see the point about moderation.
  • Stay off the dancefloor.

I don't know man. There's plenty of cute chicks on the dance floor, you sure you would pass up on all that?

Jake Steed

• I've found that some of the stuff they do as "tactics" in MASF, I was doing in some form or another on my own. I really think it's all universal game shyt that someone on the web decides to "trademark" into some catchphrase so it sounds like a majic potion for getting women--making it attractive as a "method" to young guys who need structure. That's all fine, and I have no problem with it in that regard, but keep in mind it's all basic shyt and it's not magic. Getting women is all within YOU. Ever hear that fable, "The Emperor's New Clothes"? I think it applies here.

Thats so true about a lot of tactics. People tend to break down their techniques into little bits to make it seem like a revelation even when everything is standard. But I think succesfully opening a large set to isolate a target is not something that comes natural to any of us. So thats something that needs to be learned.
  • I've never been to Mystery's website or his chat group, but I am familiar with him and have friends who have attended his meetings. One thing you need to keep in mind is that Mystery is a dork with low self esteem. I'm pretty sure he's even open about this fact himself.

I've had some of his "field reports" forwarded to me, and quite frankly, I'm surprised you could get anything helpful from them. I found them to be no more than glorified bragging and not-so-veiled attempts to convince everybody that he is the shyt.

I don't know, there's so many people shelling out bucks to go to his InTheFieldWorkShops and then come back to testify that Mystery is all that. The one thing that weirds me about Mystery is that, just what you said, that he is a dork. He has an high effeminate voice with soft speech impediment, his face and his facial expressions are effeminate, he puts on eye-liner and thins his eye-brows, paints his fingernails black, puts on women's cologne, has a weak-assed nerdy laugh, dresses like a fuc/i]king clown, and doesn't seem confident or assertive. In fact, he kind of looks "out there," a tad clueless so to say. (I've downloaded video tapes of him off of his website and magician websites) But Jake, you did that Field Report with SexPDX, PDX attested several times to Mystery's skillz.

[*]Actually, the most amusing thing about his FRs to me was that he comes across as a guy who is desperately trying to convince HIMSELF he is cool. I'm in no way, slamming the guy--I'm just giving my impression after I read some of his FRs. If you feel like you can get something useful from his stuff, then more power to you. If you are 18 and don't have much experience, then the structure will do you good. Just try to use your brain and not follow anything blindly. As you advance and become more confident in yourself, the rules and all this bullshyt mystery jargon will become juvenile and you'll drop it to do your OWN thing.

Thats exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to see what flows with my game and what doesn't and just discarding the rest.

[*]A good example is this "****y/funny" bullshyt that goes around on this board. As if CF is some fukking magic formula. If you don't have the REAL confidence and charm, "C/F" is going to come across as hollow and fake. Ever seen a puffer fish? It's real scrawny, but when it's threatened, it puffs up with air. Does it look menacing when it puffs up? No, it looks fukking hilarious. As if you're going to be tricked into thinking the puffer is a shark. That's the way you come across to people when you try to cover up LSE with these "tricks".

Well, I can guarantee you I do not have LSE and C&F flows very well with my game, its one thing I have field-tested and I love it.

[*]Anyways, keep up the good work and don't stress too much on following all these tactics to a tee.

Thats a perfect point. But for now I first want to learn the theory to a Tee and see what I like and then deconstruct it into something that flows with my style. Not good to pretend mastery of something and change it before you've properly learned it.

uniassign

• I think we were all dorks at one stage, that's why we come to these seduction websites.

But in all fairness, Mystery is a pioneer when it comes to seduction. He has "invented" a method that helps people get girls who were quite unaware of how to seduce naturally. If you have read his achive at fastseduction, you will find that he has actually reverse engineer attraction techniques.

If you have actually seen him in the field, I am sure you will be amazed.

Have you ever seen him in the field? I'm curious as to his skills. I've seen some video-clips of him talking and he does not strike me as a player AT ALL. I think it is well possible that he's that good, I have to field test his material first for myself, but Mystery is not the guy I envisioned him to be.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the Bay Area also. I took a Mystery Method workshop and for all those that don't believe it...it WORKS. Hands down, NO question about it. I was skeptical. Felt there was too much "thinking" in involved but now I have seen this **** with my own eyes. It blew my ****ing mind. Seeing Mystery in action, as well as some his former students, will shatter your beliefs about what's possible to do in the game.

MVPlaya, I'm still working on my MM game but I'll answer a couple of your questions with what I learned from Mystery...

If the girl is a perceives herself as a 10, she get's 3 negs. During that time you really need to win over the obstacles and show disinterest towards the target. Once you win over the obstacles you say, "Hey guys, I feel like I've been alienating your friend. Is it cool with you guys if she and I talk?". They'll say sure since they like you. Then just take the girls hand and lead her into isolation. No more C&F at this point. Qualify her and move into rapport. Once you have enough rapport, kiss her. Then change venues if you want to go for a phuck close or bridge her if you want to get together another time. It takes 4-10 hours, 7 on average, to build enough rapport for a girl to have no qualms about humping you.

Mystery advises to stay off the dance floor and I agree, IF you don't know how to dance. If you CAN dance well, you can incorporate this into your game. Displays higher value, dancing with girls will give you social proof, etc., etc.. I dance pretty well so I DO use it. But I wouldn't suggest it if you're not rhythmically inclined, so to speak. heheh. ALTHOUGH, if you just go out there and rock the phuck out with your c0ck out like you're having the time of your life, it might show some higher value. Just make sure you don't come off like a goofy fool.

Question...are you part of the SF Lair? If not, you should be. It's a group for peeps living in the Bay Area who are actively in the game. Everyone there is familiar with MM, Speed Seduction, Gunwitch Method, etc., so you'll get great feedback on FR's and such. Players meet up and wing with each other, as well. You can email me and I'll give you the info about how to join. Trankuility@hotmail.com.

Peace out.

-Shadow