Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR+: I love cougars... ;)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: I love cougars... ;)

Hey Guys,

This one is kinda nice. I like it when crap lines up like this ;)

Background

HBCougar is an older grad student chick. She's 30, I'm 20. But....for a dumbass reason I'll explain later, she thinks I'm 24 (yeah yeah, i know i phucked up, but cant take it back now, can I?)

She's a 6.5 face and a 7.5 body. Used to be a figure skater. Fantastic a$$.

The Story
I've been mildly gaming her for practice. We have this uni presentation to do together, so we have to meet up on saturday to work on it. She mentioned that it has to be saturday afternoon because she is getting a massage earlier on. This was when my buddies were around. I'm like, alright see you later.

On thursday I'm at the coffee shop on campus with my buddies, talking sh*t, etc. She walks by on the other side of this little road. I yell out "hey HBCougar, are we still on for that massage later?" She yells back "yeah, give me a couple of hours!"

My buddies stare in amazement (I have some AFC friends).

Later on that day I see her, she says "you're such a flirt!" I grin and say "maybe im in a flirtatious mood, or maybe I'm just ****y. who knows?" She laughs and i head off.

Friday night my friends and I are shooting pool, and my friends goes "hey, HBCougar wanted me to give you her number. She said she'll be at X bar if you wanna go and shoot pool. She says she wants to kick your ass at pool."

Haha, IOI-apalooza!

I message her, can't remember the messages now, but I was on fire. Plenty of C+F, qualifying, innuendo (which she reciprocated outrageously). She wanted to come over but she was afraid to lose her way, blah blah blah.

I walk over (it was only like 2 blocks) and she is with her friends shooting pool. I instantly go into alpha mode, making friends with the group, showing sparing interest in her and teasing her mercilessly.

At one point, I said "The three hallmarks of lebs: Olive skin, bump in the nose, and the massive d!ck." (I always use this line to test the waters). It works, she stares at my d!ck for maybe 5 seconds. Haha, like shooting fish in a barrel ;)

She says she wants to dance, I isolate and take her to another bar. On the way there, she's whining about how much older she is than me and how we can't do this because we have to work together, blah blah blah. This is why I told her that I'm 24, just so she would stop feeling so damn bad. I know its wrong, I know its AFC and I know its lame. She wanted an excuse and I gave her one.

No dancing places open yet, so I take her to a nice little pub I know. At the bar getting a drink, I kiss her and she is stunned and doesnt move. I laugh, order a couple of drinks, C+F about girls being stunned when I kiss them, blah blah. The next time I turn to her she devours my tongue, DDB ;)

We make out and talk for a while. I had an a$$load of work to do at uni, she goes upstairs to another lab, she says "come up when your done..".

I finish my work in half an hour, go upstairs. Makeout, sucking on her (AMAZING) D's, fingering her till she comes and then she gives me the best head EVER :) Seriously, there is something to be said about older chicks.

She talks about the sex dreams she's had about me (hahahaha, man this one was in the bag, and I was feeling like some pimp. Damn..)

We don't have sex that night, which was cool with me. I'm not too focussed on the lay.

She's making me dinner at her place (where she lives alone) on thursday night after our presentation, been texting me all week about how horny she is and how she cant wait for thursday. Will let you know.

Oh, and that a$$ was as killer as I had expected :)

EDIT: We had sex last night. So now I have a new FB on my hands ;)

Peace Out!

Last edited:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS JUST SEX.......enjoy and move on

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
damn right, thats all I'm looking for. But I knew I wasn't going to get it on friday. Either that, or my anti-ASD and LMR skills arent good enough. I can wait till thursday.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get fkked idiot. Getting sex is what this site is all about dikkhead. What... "get over it man, and move on to more important thing" ?? Getting sex is THE important thing you little kbj fkkwit.

Hey, rambo, I'm speechless dude. Good stuff.

Just ONE thing.. don't worry about lying about your age. Fkk it man, I do it all the time with 17-18 year olds. (I'm 24 and look it, but tell 'em I'm 22. Only two years, but for the target age group, it makes a diff.) However, lying about being older is nowhere near as dangerous as saying that your younger. Like, if a 17 year old found out I was older, that's not good. But if this 30 year old finds out you're younger... fkk man, don't worry about it! Just go to her "ahhh, wtf are you are worried about? You should be happy that you can still attract a young stud like me"

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, thanks daniel.

yeah, I wasnt too worried about the whole thing, the only problem is my AFC friends might fukk it up for me if she finds out from them (cause she knows all of them) that I'm younger, hence I had to let them in on the con, which means I get lectured from dudes who aren't getting laid about honesty.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOOYAH! lebRambo converts!

ie. had sex with her tonight. And it was goooooood :)

So now she's my brand new FB :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, damn right. This chick was easily the best i've ever had. Not saying all that much since im not that experienced, but still amazing :)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT FR!!

About the age thing, i think she was just worried about what society would think about her liking a younger guy, she def wanted you badly...even then. I think thats why girls say those things, just don't want to have to worry.

De vowering ur tongue, sounds cougar like...especially when she afew days later was clawing ur back...piercing on it ;-)

I bet its really funny how when they get horny, they're an orgasmic time bomb waiting to happen.lol.

Reaction score
Older hos are SL-Easy!!!!!! You pimp hors - but never marry them!!!!