FR: I have never been so jealous before

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes, I will edit and fix them when I have time)

Okey, so I see this cute girl on facebook. I contact her and we get to know each other. We quickly realize that we have many things in common such as both go to martial art classes and both love psychology. So I ask for her number.

And she goes “whaa im not going to give my number that easily”

So I answered with ”I’m offering you to get to know me in a win/win scenario. I have no time for playing games; I’m a man and my time I valuable. If you are not interested then Bye bye."

She gives out her number and I send her mine. Days after she texts me with the regular “whats up?” etc.. ". “can I get your msn” etc.

Some days later just in a coincidence, I’m going home from the university and she is going to university. We met in the subway while I’m going down the stairs and she is going up. Our eyes meet, and I with fingers point her coming to me. She comes, we hugs.

She: Where are you going?

Me: I’m going somewere to eat. You?

She: I’m going to the university to eat.

Me: Great then you can buy me dinner :D

She: Laughs.. why not ;)

I go with her towards university, on the way I by a chicken salad from seven eleven. And we have a natural conversation.

( In my head I’m trying to be calm, but damn this girl was crazy hot.)

She is meeting her friend (which is also my friend) and when she was exact In front of us I grabbed her arm and we ran away from her friend in a playful way. Laughing 

She: Your so crazy haha

There after we three sit down in the library and eat. After the food we sat down and were talking about different topics. I was mostly dominating the conversation and giving her friend a little bit to much attention I think ;).

When the friend went (her class begun), I was alone with the girl. We went out, I was very much doing Push&Pull.

Asking her something and when she gave me a bad answer I suddenly changed and said, “oh so you are bad at giving massage? Then I most go, sorry its nothing personally” You know in a playful way, we were mostly playing around laughing.

She grabbed me and said let’s sit down here. Suddenly one of her classmate joined us, another girl (we call her x). I grabbed the girls bag and turned myself to x and changed my voice into a salesman and started saying “my fellow girl a bag, 10 pounds, 10 pounds”.

The girl, whent nooo my bag, laughing :)

Either way we said bye bye and later we talked over msn.

She went, “ahh so that you know, my hair awful, I had no make up.. so that you know etc.. “

Then suddenly she became aggressive…

She: You have read the game, haven’t you?

Me: nope ( Alas I listened to the audiobook ;) )

She: Yes you have!

Me: Have I followed the rules?

She: No, but you have “IT”! (I think she mean “charm” by it?)

Either way I change the conversation.

I ask her “how adventures are you from 1 to 42324214”

She: “I’m 42324212”

Me: “Good then see me on Friday for cinema”

She: “okey, what movie?”

Me: “A scary one”

She: Noo I hate scary movies

(Now I have a huge cold, my nose is dripping. I text her, is it possible to met tomorrow instead, she went no its better today)

We meet on Friday, the first thing she said was. “Just some minutes before a guy approached me and said I was cute “ he asked if I wanted to go with him to the library. But I said I couldn’t, you know I’m meeting you.”

I reacted normal, but inside emotions was EXPLOADING. I changed topic by starting to tell her about all girls approaching me, trying to get into my pants. Perhaps, there is still an afc inside me. But I suddenly (inside) went, (what does she mean? Did she take his number? Etc.).

We continue on walking at the street of Stockholm. We kept talking; the conversation was mostly focused on her. When she asked me a question I mostly applied with, “its secret, if you want an answer you need 5 gold stars”. And every time she did something good I answered with here a gold star .

Now she didn’t on the whole meeting do kino on me, but she let me touch her. (Is that a IOI? Either way I continued on with assuming she liked me) Like having my arm around her shoulder. Etc.. I talk to her and make it clear for her that I have three rules “Trust, honesty, respect”.

Either way, she gets all the time text messages. I tell her that’s its respect less to text while you are with a friend. And she goes Oh I can’t they are messaging me all the time. I answered with stop it and she gave in and put her phone away.

So we get the tickets for the movie, and plan to go to mcdonals to eat something little before the movie. And she gets a text from a guy called Robin. I accidently saw the message when she opened it.

Robin: “whats up?”

I asked her, who is Robin? She went his is just a friend and started messaging him back. Suddenly she got a text back “I’ll call you in 5 min”. I looked at her and said when he calls tell him that you just got rejected and have to tickets to the movie because I’m not going with you. She went “ah stop it”. I answered with one more time the phone and I’ll leave. We sat at mcdonals and started talking about deep stuff. She opens up and mention an ask boyfriend and I answer with. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-zP047gg0) She laughs, but call me mean. Then she asks for 5 krones so that she can go to the toilet. I answer with “so that you can call Robin”. She went “no no” I really need to go.

I answered with wait we go to the cinema and then you can go to the toilet. We both go to the toilet and then I go out and wait, like 15 min. And when she went out saying, her brother called that’s why it took so long.

We go in the cinema, the movie starts and we start to make out. We make out and I have my arm around her and she still gets ****ing messages and opens them in front of me! And she goes, aww I hate when people say they will call you but they don’t. Are you waiting Robin to call and she went no, I mean Angelica was going to call.

Seriously guys, Im a paranoid? Because the whole time my gut is saying that she is keeping something behind my back?

Either way, when we go out! And I try to kiss her she goes “no no”.

I went “whaaaa?” She answered with if “I do something I want it to be whole hearted”. Either way at the subway, I managed to grab her and make out a little bit and I went I know you are attracted to me. Then she tells me she is going to her friend’s home, it’s like 23.30? And Robin is also there. Either way, we say good bye, but I grabbed her a last time and gave her a real passionate kiss.

Still inside I’m full of jealousy, and suddenly I realized I had more insecurities than I thought.

Either way, I transformed to an AFC.

The day thereafter I sent her the text message:

“If you are not smiling, think of me ”

And I got no answer, more paranoid then before I sent her the message.

Me: “Can I trust you?”

She: “Hey I’m shopping with my parents and I have no money on my phone, we can talk over IM tonight”

Me: “Because you didn’t answer “yes”, does this mean that I can’t trust you?

She: “yea you can trust me. But when I do something I want it to be hundred percent, because if it isn’t I don’t think its fair to you or me”

Me: “ok, so what would make you hundred procent?”

I get no answer. Get more paranoid, get frustrated. In the end my mind scream “**** THIS”
- She doesn’t respect me, by sending text message.
- She goes partying after meeting me. Sleeping over with some friends. (some of them guys)
- She doesn’t answer my text message suddenly.

So I send her the text message, “You know what, go and be with thousands of guys. Then after one month contact me and spend one hour with me, so can you see the different between quantity and quality. Either way you seem to be very confused and you lied to me. SO GOOD BYE!”.

I get the answer, “You do not no me so stop the BS. I have not lied to you”. (How the **** did she text me back when she earlier said to me she didn’t have money on her phone? Doesn’t that make her a liar?

I delete her number, delete her msn, and delete her facebook.

The day after, I managed to number close 4 girls. Still I look back and wonder? Did I make the right decision about this girl? She told me earlier she usually sleep at her friends houses? Maybe I should have waited longer after the date? What did she mean with not hundred procent? Maybe I went too quickly too soon, and showed too much jealousy?

Either way, it has gone 3 days , I have removed her and deleted her msn. But she still haves me. Should I continue on seeing her like the past or should I wait until friday and send her the message. “Do you still remember my three rules?”. And give her a second shot?

What do you guys think? Did I make a weak move by removing all contact?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her talking about other guys and getting texts from other guys in front of you was a big **** test and to try to make you jealous and get your attention.

You failed badly badly badly.

Its a big IOI at worst.

Try to completely ignore what happened and start again with her, it wasnt her fault, it was your own insecurity that did this.

good luck !

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you totally lost your mind....:confused:

This seriously comes from insecurity and being in your head too much, I've done it myself in the past and it ALWAYS ends up the way your situation ended. She was at the movies with you, making out with you, giving herself to you, and you got so wrapped up with jealousy and this other dude (who's probably now slamming her ass while they both laugh at you for turning from such a smooth badass into a raging AFC). Remember that when a girl's NOT your girlfriend, she can do as she pleases (and so can you) and you can't get jealous and insecure. It's unattractive and feminine. Hot girls always have guys texting them, trying to bang them - either deal with it or date ugly chicks.

E

Energizer

You are beneath AFC mate, you come across as someone with mental health issues.

You come across as obsessive and controlling and you have major trust issues it would seem.

You weren't exclusive with her, you hardly knew her, she has every right to see other men whether you like it or not.

You failed the test big time, by showing your ugly emotions.

:down:

mikeymic

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man if you're with her DO not ask her such questions yet! dont ****ing worry about her that much man. if you stay with her you'll fvcking hate your life man IM SERIOUS and if you stay jealous long enough she'll adapt to it to. and then you wont be able to do another damn thing without her breathing down your throat about it. mark my words as they are from experience. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You started off very well but messed up. I agree that its rude for girls to be talking on the phone and texting while on date so you should have just mentioned it being rude. If she persists doing it, just leave in the middle of the movie, depending on how pissed you are leave here there or tell her that you will drop her off. You definitely failed the **** test because you showed so much desperation and jealousy.

When she mentioned about being hit on i would have said that's cool and move on.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, you're really good at this. i read the first part and thought that you were a ladies man. you got 4 girls numbers after bad thing happened so you still are pretty good stud. the only problem is you did FVCK up big time with the afc attitude with her. i don't know if it's just me, but i don't believe in love b/t men and women, so being jealous is beyond my problem. no problem at all. you just got to realize girls are beautiful gorgeous creatures but at the same time evil fvcking buckets of sh1t. psych of jealousy is basically methaphorizing your insecurity and that she is above you. that is bad. i don't know. i know that you got what it takes to get girls. you're very good at it indeed. but you just need little more inner game, and inner game is EVERYTHING when it comes to dating. but you are a ladies man. just keep it going brother

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your responses guys, it means a lot.

And I made it clear to her that it was very rude, and she said, "i know but they keep texting all the time"

After that I tried to be nonchalant and I made a lot of jokes every time she was texting people:

Such as:

"Are you texting everyone to say that im great?" smilie

and

"I think you should go out with Robin and get experience before, going out with a guy at my level"

I think I lost control when:

- I implied that she would call Robin when she went to to the toilet.

- When I asked who this Robin guy was.

- I made it a big deal.

- When i didn't leave

- When i contacted her the day after, with text messages.

- When i broke off all contact

- When she suddenly became an oneitis

Lesson learned:

- Don't make it a big deal

- Leave if it annoys you

- Don't contact the day after seeking approval

- Don't take it seriously

- And don't break of contact

Do you guys agree? Or have something to add? What would you guys say was the biggest mistake I made?

I think one BIG misstake was that I broke of other girls I was dating because of this girl. A BIG MISTAKE. And i think it was the source of me getting jealous and desperate.

Now, I think I will continue my life seeing other girls, I manage to get som other numbers. But I will unblock her msn and perhaps and if she still is interested she will contact me. Either way I'm not going to focus at this girls, instead move on. ( but damn, she was soo hot :( :()

Best Regard
Masked_angel

E

Energizer

At least you have acknowledged where you screwed up and at least you are trying to see where you can improve in the future. No one can fault you for that. You've just gotta man up some more and not take everything seriously. :up:

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion, how you should have acted depends on what you want to get out of the girl

if you only wanted a plate, a friends with benefits kindof thing, then you messed up pretty bad. i actually had the same exact situation with one of my plates. i didn't know how to handle her constant barrage of male attention, and the fact that she never admitted it to me.

in the end, there really is nothing you can do to make her open up. the only thing is to keep running strong game, play good push/pull. eventually the girl will open up to you naturally. this is what happened in my case. i never asked her about her texts or calls, or the fact that she goes to friends houses late at night. but eventually she started being more open about it (turns out many times she was going to female friends houses -- i actually bumped into her friends on the street one day, completely randomly)
i still don't know if she is seeing any other guys behind my back, but i know that if i question her about it she won't tell me.

imo, the best thing to do in this situation is to just play high value male, don't initiate a lot of contact, but reply to her overtures warmly. and always be busy.
in this way, this HB actually texted me one day asking me if i forgot about her (this was after only 1 day of no contact -- usually she texts me every morning). so i just replied with "how could i possibly forget you?"

if you are looking for girlfriend material, i think you still need to run the same game, but with a longer outlook. you will not get answers immediately -- no girl will answer questions if they feel that they are being interrogated. but you need to build to a level of rapport such that the GIRL initiates the "lets start dating" talk