Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I got laid again

stand

Banned
Reaction score
My brother who travels a lot was in town so he decided to take me out. Me, my brother, one of his friends and one of my friends went into the city and hit up a Wrigleyville bar.

I was planning on just gaming some chicks there, but I had gotten a text from this hot italian girl I had been seeing every couple weeks for like 2 months. She's 22 and lives in Wrigleyville so it worked out well.

By the time the Jermaine Taylor fight was over I had gotten pretty drunk when this total douche came up to me talking ****. My brother was wearing a White Sox hat - I took it from him and put it on just messing around. We were at a Wrigleyville bar like I said (All Cubs fans) and this guy told me to take my hat off. I tell him to relax that I am a Cubs fan, that my brother is in the White Sox farm system and I just took it from him. He cools down and see's my brother walk over who was ready to kill this guy. The guy quickly apologizes when my brother walks over and buys me a beer. Free beer, awesome.

Anyways, I had been making out with the italian girl all night when she asks me how I am getting home tonight. I said I will probably just catch a cab unless you're taking me home with you. She is resistant at first, but I talk her into it telling her I will sleep on the couch. We walk back to her place which is like 8 blocks and it's still pretty early maybe 1am when we start watching a movie.. Alpha Dog (the women in this movie are the ****). We watch about an hour of this movie and I get up and go take a piss. Instead of going back to watch the movie I jump in her bed and tell her I am going to bed. (I was pretty drunk like I said). She shuts off the TV and hops in the bed 2 minutes later. I tell her that I sleep naked and I hope she doesn't mind. She laughs or whatever I don't even remember.

We start making out again and I escalate it to the point where I am just eating her *****. She only sucked my **** for like 30 seconds before we start ****ing. We **** for only like 30 minutes (I blamed the alcohol, obviously) and then I nutted on her back. She was a really ****ty lay to be honest. I was expecting more from an Italian girl - especially since she had such a nice body.

She fell asleep shortly after I stayed up and watched sportscenter till like 5am then caught a cab home.

Reaction score
PERFECT

i will bump this thread every day if i have to, it needs to be read

i love your little subtle moves, its exactly what i do to hook up every time

seriously, this is a perfect lay report

you are above most people on here, i give you this credit right now my man!!!

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
PERFECT

i will bump this thread every day if i have to, it needs to be read

i love your little subtle moves, its exactly what i do to hook up every time

seriously, this is a perfect lay report

you are above most people on here, i give you this credit right now my man!!!
lol, thanks bro.

I may start a blog on here.

I've been having mad success lately 4 different lays in the last 4-5 weeks.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
lol, thanks bro.

I may start a blog on here.

I've been having mad success lately 4 different lays in the last 4-5 weeks.
congrats.

I am really impressed. YOu were smart saying " im going to sleep on the couch, i sleep naked, and just going into her bed'

very cool, dude, I like it i might even try something like that tonight..

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
I tell her that I sleep naked and I hope she doesn't mind. She laughs or whatever I don't even remember.
I'll do this if I'm making out with a girl. We'll just be kissing and I'll take off my own clothes. It's a faster way from A to B.

Nice work! Try to bang them in the ass too. You can file that sh!t away in your noggin and bring it up when your abusing yourself. :cheer:

stand

Banned
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
congrats.

I am really impressed. YOu were smart saying " im going to sleep on the couch, i sleep naked, and just going into her bed'

very cool, dude, I like it i might even try something like that tonight..
Yeah, it was a ****ing money move.. Try it out.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man :up: Could you go into a little more detail? Somehow you go from
The guy quickly apologizes when my brother walks over and buys me a beer. Free beer, awesome.
to
Anyways, I had been making out with the italian girl all night when she asks me how I am getting home tonight.
What happened in between?

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice I was out in Wrigleyville this saturday with some broad from out there. We went to this place with dollar tacos good stuff.

Reaction score
honestly, a lay report needs to have EVERY single little detail as to how it happened, and mention what advice from this site helped you

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Nice job man :up: Could you go into a little more detail? Somehow you go from

to

What happened in between?
My bad I wrote the FR pretty quickly.

Like, I said, I met up with the girl there. She showed up maybe an hour after I had already been there. So, I had a good head start drinking wise. She showed up starts drinking and was sitting right next to me holding my arm like cuddled next to me. She was being a huge tease at the start of the night, wouldn't kiss me right away, etc.. And at one point my brother and his friend had walked away to go hit on a group of good looking girls. I had her ISO'd and we were just kinda looking at eachother and I said to her "75% of you wants to kiss me right now" and she kinda chuckled/laughed and then I said "Okay, 85%" and then she finally let me kiss her. We made out a bunch more randomly throughout the night.. I got that line from somewhere don't know exactly where, but have been using it for a while.

Then the douche came up to me and ended up buying me a beer.

Right after this, my buddy leaves..

So, it's me, her, my brother, his friend.. My brothers friend also lived in Wrigleyville and they were about to leave with a few girls to go back to his place.. My brother came up to me and told me he was probably leaving in a little bit and she over heard and thats when she asked me how I was getting home tonight.

Few hours later I nutted on her back.. Anything else?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I had first thought that you met the chick at the bar then took her home. Still nice job on bagging her.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Oh, I had first thought that you met the chick at the bar then took her home. Still nice job on bagging her.
Nah, not that time. Although, that was my plan that night until she texted me.