Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - I got asked...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
So if you haven't read the AAA/IOI Theorys, go read them now. Why, because I will dump a list of events.

- She comes over for hug.
- She asks me how my day was.- She asks me if I'm Interested in seeing a movie with her and a friend
- I ask her if she's asking me out on a date. She says maybeee. Hmm.
- She walks me out to the truck
- We switch numbers (and names on the paper, lol)
- She offers to pick me up and drive me
- She calls to make sure I'm going
- She calls again, I ignore the call because it was a different number (I guess her house phone)
- She calls again, I pick up, she says she'll be around 8ish here.
- She calls again, telling me she's outside. I tell her it's open, come in.
- We hug, we walk out
- I locked keys inside, I tell her I have to break into my house.
In the midst of breaking into the house (of course...moving my truck to the window I'm going to jump in (thank you standards!), I snap my cell phone antenna. (But I got in)
- I walk back out the front door, her and her friend start laughing, I tell them I have to move my truck back.
- I get in car, cause good laughs, general chat
- We get into movie theatre, buy our own tickets.
- She leans in close to me as we're waiting for the movie to open. Begin hand holding. Friend looks lonely, I invite her into my other arm, she moves in.
- Theatre opens, we get in, sit, she curls up beside me, hand holding.
- She wants drink, she goes and gets one for me and her.
- General chitchat with her friend, started kino (and nothing unlike me, I pulled this beauty, "I haven't been told I'm soft, can you test?". Yep. I return by testing her.
- Comes back, curls back up, she kept her spot on my leg warm when my hand wasn't there (pop)
- Very close faces when talking, withheld moving on a kiss on purpose, moved away, repeated.
- Before movie starts, went for kiss, successful.
- Movie begins, plays, minor kissing, mini-makeouts, hand holding, creative spot kissing (neck, ears), found weakness with her.
- Movie ends, she hits washroom (more convo with friend), comes back, no touchy until outside.
- She drives friend home, mine and her hand on gearshift, I tell friend to take my hand (that's over the seat), she does.
- Drop friend off, do a very creative upside down on a car seat hug with friend.
- Resume hand holding, kisses at red lights, conversation.
- Get to my place, I held her up for a good 40 minutes kissing, conversation, and knowing she didn't want to go but had to, yeah. Threw in my natural C&F to constantly counter her 'I gotta go home', 'I always win', 'You gotta sleep', 'I'll call you tomorrow', etc
- Lots of downshifting and upshifting the kissing (more indication she didn't want to go home). No kissing turns into me hitting creative spots, me signalling for her to kiss my neck and whatnot, and got some frenching from her 'creative kissing'. Tons of the 'I can be more creative another day', and when I went creative, she tells me no because I guess it's her spots. Ohhh.

Also, she says I can sleep over sometime (as I ran come inside, you got time, take me home with you, I'm slient, and capable of breaking into houses without detection, etc)
- Suckered her into walking me to my door, another 5 minutes killed.
- Ended date, I made it go long enough.

What's the point of reading the article about AAA/IOI/etc? Because it outlines EXACTLY what happened.

She approached me, I assumed attraction (and knew it). The approach, that's an IOI, the date question, IOI. Switch of numbers, IOI. The theory states that you can be reasonably more certain of interest with the more positive signs (IOIs) you get. Clearly....by the truck load here, and capitalization was not withheld.

Lastly, the whole FR, it tells you that girls can, and usually will return or initate IOIs if they are interested. Just remember that the more, the merrier, and the worst that can happen is a no, and at best..well...you just never know.
:rockon:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, an update.

She's been laid.

I got some mad hickies from her, still on today (Monday)Basically, she came over Friday I had off, and progressed., not to mention she got laid last night too.

I R blessed with endurance and decent size! :D

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like a hor

And she did all this with her friend right next to her? :eek:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds too easy to be quality? I'd be looking for a catch if you haven't noticed one yet...
the catch could be that she's simply a hor -- which means that she's good for a short thrill, but she won't provide any lasting benefits

Attractive girls can and will hit on your or even ask you out if you're following in the path of Don Juan. The problem comes if you're looking for something meaningful from them. I've made this mistake a few times... A girl that acts like a guy initially will not stick around.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Not really hor behaviour. Just seems really into me.

Now, the catch, I think it's somewhere along the lines of she's slightly clingy, and also her kid (and 3 years single-ness)....

.....at least I hold the control. I ain't nowhere as attached and will never get as attached as her, because I got prospects coming up....

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. I heard kid, and she askes if I'm ok with that. I lied and said yeah.

That'll be how I'll end this too. It's sex, can't go wrong with that, but I got less shipping charges with other prospects (baggage)