Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I got 2 words for ya!

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
So I was chillin with this ho in the park last nite eatim a kabab and drinking cider. She is all over me tryin to feel me up and keeps tryin to kiss me and stuff and I say "Let me drink my fockin cider!"

She sits there all sad and stuff so I say "Look baby, I do u a favour" and I stand up and get out my cok right and I say "I got 2 words for ya......."

"SUCK IT!!!"

So she starts suckin it while I'm drinkin my cider!

A lot of u losers probably go to a chick and let her decide when to give u a blo job right or u r like "please will u give me a blo job!" but u gotta TELL them biatches and take control like an alpha male!!!

Anyway shes suckin right and this old AFC comes round walkin his dog and hes like "what are you doing" and stuff. The biatch stops suckin and I tell her to get back down there and carry on and she does.

So Im like talking to this loser while a chick is suckin my dik and i tell him "what does it look like, u ponce!" and I spit my cider right in his fockin face!

He goes off runnin and screaming and says he's gonna call the pigs on me so I throw my cider bottle and even tho he is real far away it lands on his head and breaks!

Then I do the chick from behind!

When I stop I look down and the AFCs dog has eat my fockin kebab!!!! WANKER!!

I was gonna kick his ass but I dont like cruelty to animals!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW man, great job!! You showed some serious altha traits. That'll teach him!!! haha

Parks rule!

S0LID

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the funniest FR I've read yet.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was well handled haha you sure showed that afc.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a great imagination Dr. Beard!

What a joke HA, You saying that HA.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is being ironic right? I mean, he's taking a dig at all the immature losers who brag and exaggerate about how great they are with women.

RIGHT??

:)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl

Reaction score
DrBeard said:
So I was chillin with this ho in the park last nite eatim a kabab and drinking cider. She is all over me tryin to feel me up and keeps tryin to kiss me and stuff and I say "Let me drink my fockin cider!"

She sits there all sad and stuff so I say "Look baby, I do u a favour" and I stand up and get out my cok right and I say "I got 2 words for ya......."

"SUCK IT!!!"

A lot of u losers probably go to a chick and let her decide when to give u a blo job right or u r like "please will u give me a blo job!" but u gotta TELL them biatches and take control like an alpha male!!!

Anyway shes suckin right and this old AFC comes round walkin his dog and hes like "what are you doing" and stuff. The biatch stops suckin and I tell her to get back down there and carry on and she does.

So Im like talking to this loser while a chick is suckin my dik and i tell him "what does it look like, u ponce!" and I spit my cider right in his fockin face!

He goes off runnin and screaming and says he's gonna call the pigs on me so I throw my cider bottle and even tho he is real far away it lands on his head and breaks!

OMG dude you have bad grammar,spelling,stop typing like your black!Your white man,come on you typed"ho"?Its "hoe" and calling girls hoes is quite disrespectful to ALL females,how would you like it if someone called your mom a hoe?Exactly you wouldnt like it,and I personaly think your a troll!Its obviously your story is fake,and your just here to have a good laugh come on now,your a troll!!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno man

if a girl gives me a bj in a park

i would consider her a hoe

and u need to grow up.. not all females are females u know.. some are bytches. sluts. hoes.. and 5 percent are women...

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys chill out this guy is joking, he said so himself in one of his posts a while back, but it is pretty funny so keep it up man lol

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Dr. Grizzly is a fvcking fraud. Young "white" guy who thinks he's a DJ?

Brother it's best to accept the fact that you do not have any skills ( either as a fiction writer or as a stud ). It's painfully obvious no woman is going to suck your d!ck or the dogs d!ck.

You're trying way too fvcking hard to be cool.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You're trying way too fvcking hard to be cool.
Agree with Karma, if you wanna be a troll personality at least try and be funny, this crap has become pretty weak and too numerous.

Come up with something original for a change and read Bjertes sh!t .

I'd personally stick a fork in the DrBeard login, its done.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never found it funny to begin with.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
DrBeard said:

"SUCK IT!!!"

HELL YES! Dude, mentor me in your ways.

:crackup: :crackup:

PS: I can't help but notice alot of racism in this topic. What's the deal?

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your spelling of "immature" is immature.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still get a chuckle from his posts whenever I put his photo and his stories together in my mind.

I used to love the little battles he and Godsgifttowomen used to have! They were so amusing!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody messes with pigeon boy!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I saw the pope sh!t in the woods.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: